Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MattCaronTV

Following the release of these photos where #FotisDulos attempted suicide, Attorney Norm Pattis responded with a statement. “This adds a level of scum to this case that is difficult to fathom.” The photos are courtesy Tea Leaf Realty who was appointed conservator.
@FOX61News

Seriously NP has been the scum of the earth on this case with regards to JD memory. What a complete moron. Coming up with a Gone Girl scenario when the coroner stated she would not have survived the garage attack, all the bloodied items in the Hartford trash cans.
NP grow up no one is buying your poor pitiful me routine. Hope you lose tons of potential clients.

100% -- the 2 million is nothing compared to how he lived, sheesh the private school tuition on 5 kids is 50k per kid = 250k a year is no joke...

IMO, same as yours, he wanted to live the lifestyle he had become accustomed to as a man of leisure, who 'had a job title as builder' and didn't seem to sell homes, vacation 10 days a month without his wife and children, Dulos seemed to have no real schedule, and came and went as he pleased, drove expensive new automobiles that he didn't have to earn the money to pay for..and bully his wife and family..he was no prize.

IMHO with JD gone, he would get the houses, the cars, the kids, the money, GF handing him money as IF HE WERE her daughter..while Jennifer was 'killed jogging' or whatever scheme he was cooking up...
Heck in the Civil Trial didn’t he actually say he had every expectation that the flow of money would continue...

Who thought you were defending them?

Bella Vita ended her reply to me "

"There seems to be alot of wishful thinking on behalf of MT/KM that the death of Fotis Dulos is a Get Out Of Jail Free Card. It's not. MOO."

I have no idea what MOO is, and I think this poster is out of line saying that I am defending anyone. I am simply a realistic person who doesn't think that the law supports a conspiracy charge now, regardless of how emotionally invested everyone is in seeing these people burn.

@MattCaronTV

Following the release of these photos where #FotisDulos attempted suicide, Attorney Norm Pattis responded with a statement. “This adds a level of scum to this case that is difficult to fathom.” The photos are courtesy Tea Leaf Realty who was appointed conservator.
@FOX61News

Seriously NP has been the scum of the earth on this case with regards to JD memory. What a complete moron. Coming up with a Gone Girl scenario when the coroner stated she would not have survived the garage attack, all the bloodied items in the Hartford trash cans.
NP grow up no one is buying your poor pitiful me routine. Hope you lose tons of potential clients.
Wow..can you imagine. I hope this lady is actually rich..because .. that's a lot of money..18 large a month on a dead guys bond...and 272 grand...

There is still a question out there whether or not FD was using her as one of his vehicles to funnel Farber money, so it is likely not her money, but money FD stole from the FORE properties. They need to do a forensic accounting of her books as well as FD, and FORE and MT and that disbarred atty that is rotting in jail right now.
Of course IMO.....

Right, that was why I used the word "implication".
Your original quote:
The implication was that the conspiracy portion would no longer be a factor.

EXCEPT, there wasn't any implication of that in the video. The commentator only stated what defense lawyers would try. It is very clear about something according to CT law:

Am I An Accessory To A Connecticut Crime?
The following are not defenses to criminal liability in 53a-8
  • That the person who actually committed the crime did not face prosecution or conviction.
It doesn't matter that FD is dead. The show goes on for MT and KM.

that realtor has left a few rings around the 4JX hot tub also
I very much hope the speculation about Fox61 and the garage pictures is untrue as otherwise I would expect Atty Weinstein to be incendiary.

What is so unfortunate IMO is that if Fox61 did publish the pictures knowing they wouldn't be punished under the gag order that puts a whole new spin IMO on the media and their role in reporting on this tragic case.

If impropriety regarding the photos does exist I would hope that Atty Weinstein would thoroughly investigate the situation and adjust the staffing at 4Jx accordingly.

MOO

Propane makes a lot of sense. Not all places have natural gas. The only other option is oil which is messy and smelly. Plus propane can work with stoves. I had a house outside of Boston and we had propane. Nothing strange about it. I claimed it was an advantage over oil.

wrt the pipes, that's why you want someone to take care of the house. You can empty the pipes and put antifreeze in the toilets. The house will keep without heat.
If we are going to discuss propane vs oil, I have oil, and had a vermont house that we heated with propane and I would take oil any day propane is outrageously expensive.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2012/rpt/2012-R-0134.htm
In addition to the crimes listed in the table, the Penal Code punishes attempting or conspiring to commit any of them or acting as an accomplice to one of them.

Accomplice is a legal definition of conspiracy. It's not a separate crime. MOO.

There is "liabilty for crimes committed by others" as you noted, aiding and abetting.
53a-8

Bella Vita ended her reply to me "

"There seems to be alot of wishful thinking on behalf of MT/KM that the death of Fotis Dulos is a Get Out Of Jail Free Card. It's not. MOO."

I have no idea what MOO is, and I think this poster is out of line saying that I am defending anyone. I am simply a realistic person who doesn't think that the law supports a conspiracy charge now, regardless of how emotionally invested everyone is in seeing these people burn.
Taking emotion out of the equation here for a second, we have had any number of attys weigh (in the media and here on WS) in on this question and, given that today was a working day for the Courts, if Atty Colangelo and his team agreed with your POV on this matter we would expect to see charges dropped for Conspiracy to Commit murder for MT and KM. So far this hasn't happened. In fact, the MT upcoming Court Date for her plea remains on the docket (again no change) and she is expected to enter a plea of 'not guilty' to the charge of Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

We have read through the relevant sections of the CT Code now for 2 threads and if you could put your argument out there as to what you are seeing to support your POV it would be helpful. CT on conspiracy is somewhat different from other States too and I think this issue resulted in some early on confusion but I thought this had all been resolved.

MOO

Yes, that is weird..I am out here in CT, we initially had oil delivery for heat (extremely appallingly expensive/think a mortgage payment on a 2nd home expensive every winter month) and a few years ago converted to natural gas (not cheap but normal priced)...also, nothing to run out of...if God forbid you had a blizzard here and streets are blocked and were with 1/4th tank in oil or low on propane and you run out..you have a problem on your hands besides you and your kids freezing (always keep back up space heaters out here).."heat" delivery is too risky, so we converted.

The pipes will freeze over at old FD house if they don't pay for the propane soon..and that's going to leave a massive water damage bill..

OMG!!! It was $500 dollars a week in the winter, which let's be honest, can be 9 months long in CT. And then the rate you pay fluctuates with the cost of oil. So if gas prices went up sharply, I knew that oil prices would be too.

I guess I don't understand this at all. Bond is to insure the defendant shows up in court, right? How can someone show up in court if they are dead?

the bondsman fee of 6% has to be paid, that’s the cost of doing business with a bail bondsman, FD didn’t pay $6 million of his own cash to bond out, the bondsman did and charges for the service (per CT law)

I posted this question in an earlier post then deleted it. In the beginning of this case when JFD was missing, was anything ever mentioned about her jewelry?

I would imagine she had beautiful exquisite pieces in her collection. Wonder where they are now?

Nosey Rose here is curious as to what was in the suitcase NP carried into the hospital? Had FD told NP if he ever got put in jail permanently to go to his house to collect certain items? How did NP know what or where to get these things?

Where did the contents of that suitcase go? Anna Curry was the only person we know of in the hospital room with FD. What was she to do with it?

This case is going to get more mysterious with FD gone. IMO.

Wow..can you imagine. I hope this lady is actually rich..because .. that's a lot of money..18 large a month on a dead guys bond...and 272 grand...
Can’t she declare bankruptcy ,
Or
Did she have to put the full amount into an account that she can’t access except to withdraw for the monthly bond payment.

You’d think after getting fleeced by Faux she’d be livid and hightail it back to whenever she came from instead of waiting until “Friday”.

Leads me to believe it wasn’t “her”
money .
IMO

Last edited:
Someone could turn off the water and drain the pipes.

If you have pipes winterized you can turn off water etc but you have to gain access to house and squatters will not let you in.

if anyone can look up CT squatters laws....I wonder how long CA has been in the house to say ‘this is her home’ or how much longer does she need to be there to say the same thing. Then FD relatives can stay as her guests and they can get squatters rights.

It was a long court battle for my friends, in laws, to get the squatter out of their house and then that squatter invited someone else to live there...now up to 2 squatters. It was about 18 month legal battle with forms, LE...and when the owner could get in the house with LE there and get all junk out, changed the locks etc, one squatter went through the dog door and some how managed to manipulate the locks from inside and tried to be a squatter all over....a neighbor spotted the illegal entry.

This will be no easy task for mortgage holder, LE etc to get these people out...if they are squatters. They are doing it to be spiteful IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member