Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK why but the idea of Atty. P. somehow profiting from the death of either JFd or Fd is something that I am having a tough time processing.

I also question why Atty. P. would be the right person to tell any story about what happened to JFd or even Fd as in my mind both he and his client never really told the truth about much of anything? I guess there is the genre of 'fictionalised stories' or perhaps 'fantasy' so perhaps Atty. P. might fit in there perhaps? IDK, but I'm not convinced Atty. P. knows anything before I'm not convinced Fd told him anything.

Interesting times and I do wonder if Atty. P. isn't pursuing these 'opportunities' for fear of poking GF? If I had to place a bet on who would win a legal slugfest between Atty. P. and GF, hands down my money would be on GF to win in a total bloodbath!

MOO

most states have laws preventing criminals from profiting from book, movies, etc., about their crimes. Does CT? have not heard about such a law extending to the defense team. wonder if GF would try to restrain any such publication. seems to bump up against First Amendment rights, IMO. there are certainly books written by attys about cases.

As I recall, even when NP has told his own story of his deprived childhood, the details have wavered in the weaving.

Regardless of the wavering details, what seems baffling to me is that after all this long time on the therapist's couch, the patient seems more intent upon facilitation of the abuser rather than standing in the way of the abuser and protecting the abuser's victims and society that suffers from having such abusers within it.

In all 3 interviews with LE, MT said she brought garbage bags to 80MS the afternoon of 5/24. In interview #3 she described the garbage bags as “black”.
So are those the garbage bags that the bloody clothes that FD found in the back porch of 80MS ended up in? If so why were they brought to 80MS when the clothes were at 4JC?
Or were the bloody clothes already bagged up on the back porch? And then the bags that MT brought to 80MS were for...? Keep going, Norm!

Were there other fingerprints or DNA found in/on the contents of the garbage bags, like unknown male DNA or unknown female DNA? If not, why? And who put the Mercier bike logo in the bags? This was a very sophisticated attempt to frame FD for something he had “absolutely nothing to do with” wasn’t it!

Does anyone think the “3rd party witness known to the case” that NP is referring to is LA?? We all are thinking KM or EE/PG, but maybe NP is going off even further into left field??? I mean, LA was in NY with the kids, but maybe he’ll say that she brought the bags there earlier. Don’t put it past Norm!
Yes, I do think from LA's deposition in the civil case that NP contributed some of those questions to her from WM (possibly from PI PMcK's snooping), and that they were trying to create another suspect who was known to her. Does anyone remember a case (on Court TV?) a few yrs ago (I think the defense lawyer was Joe Tacopina?) where a woman was convicted of killing her husband in part on evidence from garbage bags holding his remains that could be traced to her by the machine marks made on them in their manufacture? So the bags bought by MT could be compared to the bags found on Albany by their machine/manufacturing marks?

Regardless of the wavering details, what seems baffling to me is that after all this long time on the therapist's couch, the patient seems more intent upon facilitation of the abuser rather than standing in the way of the abuser and protecting the abuser's victims and society that suffers from having such abusers within it.

I like your quote from W. H. Auden. Any book NP would write would have to compete with other books written about the case—which would show FD as the prime suspect. Would NP come up with other possible suspects and face defamation suits (that were not covered by his malpractice insurance?) FD was not a sympathetic character IMO—I don’t know how a story about his supposed innocence would attract books sales. Then imagine NP going on a book tour—and interviewers asking him hard questions. Remember when he snapped at Chaz and AJ for asking him if he'd gotten paid yet?

Yes, I do think from LA's deposition in the civil case that NP contributed some of those questions to her from WM (possibly from PI PMcK's snooping), and that they were trying to create another suspect who was known to her. Does anyone remember a case (on Court TV?) a few yrs ago (I think the defense lawyer was Joe Tacopina?) where a woman was convicted of killing her husband in part on evidence from garbage bags holding his remains that could be traced to her by the machine marks made on them in their manufacture? So the bags bought by MT could be compared to the bags found on Albany by their machine/manufacturing marks?

yes, I remember this and mentioned this same matching of the bags many threads ago...

With what evidence found and investigating going on I don’t think we Rena and other Greek family and friends back in the USA for some time. They might be arrested for illegal activities with Fore and other issues. So NP would have to visit her, face time, email etc any meetings they want to have IF she hires him. Then there is the question of International law and if NP can practice that...depends on what any or all LE find in their investigation. We just do not know just can speculate on this. JMOO

Is NP really tying to say that a college educated person doesn’t know what to do when suspicious/possible evidence of a crime shows up at your doorstep? The only people that panick when they see bags of bloody evidence are the guilty ones.

@Niner....:p! Yes, but the public is so horrified by this crime that EVEN Atty. P. has had to show some respect for the victim here in his public commentary... I'm watching it! Thanks for the heads up! Atty. P. needs a special thread here on WS to 'WATCH HIM' closely!

Okay - wasn't sure that you knew about this other case. Yes, need a special thraed for this guy! LOL!

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
9m

NEW: Madonna the cat has found a safe home. Initial inventory of Dulos assets...
@FOX61News
People’s Bank Checking Account $92.70 BNY Mellon Checking Account $179.65 2016 KTM 350 Motorcycle 2002 BMW M3 2008 Andersen Utility Trailer Household furnishings, equipment & firearms

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
16m

NEW: Fotis Dulos was broke. ForeGroup had $0 cash. Mystery person took contents from a safe deposit box. Only asset was an IRA valued at $195,000. No beneficiary. It will be liquidated. All properties are underwater with debt and liens totaling more than $7-million.
@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
9m

NEW: Madonna the cat has found a safe home. Initial inventory of Dulos assets...
@FOX61News
People’s Bank Checking Account $92.70 BNY Mellon Checking Account $179.65 2016 KTM 350 Motorcycle 2002 BMW M3 2008 Andersen Utility Trailer Household furnishings, equipment & firearms

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
16m

NEW: Fotis Dulos was broke. ForeGroup had $0 cash. Mystery person took contents from a safe deposit box. Only asset was an IRA valued at $195,000. No beneficiary. It will be liquidated. All properties are underwater with debt and liens totaling more than $7-million.
@FOX61News
Money Expert,
How did he have such a high credit score?

Money Expert,
How did he have such a high credit score?
He was able to make the minimum monthly payment somehow. Probably someone was paying it for him with his money that he had stored away overseas or even to someones account in the US. Or he asked them to pay it for him until one of his homes sold and promised to pay them back.

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
9m

@FOX61News

Matt Caron
@MattCaronTV

·
16m

@FOX61News

When FORE Group was initially set up (according to CT Sec of State website business search), it was set up as FORE Group US, LLC. It was a few years later, that business was dissolved and another set up as FORE Group, Inc.

Doesn't the initial setup - FORE Group US, LLC - sort of invite the question whether there was an associated FORE Group Non-US (i.e. a related entity in another country)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower