Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is still socializing with her friends, and calling it work? Are you kidding me?
With the way this whole case has gone from the start, should we really be surprised that a suspected accessory to murder is out on bail, employed and socializing???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I guess that’s just how the state of Connecticut rolls.:(:(:(:(:(

Is her job considered “employment” or cover up?

I recall Colangelo muttering something about the hearing was the first time he's heard about a job in at least 6 months....she didn't have one on the first of January. Neither Judge White nor Attorney S acknowledged his comment. Later, MT just kept shaking her head, "NO," she couldn't work from home....EGADS....She was acting like an entirely different person, demanding to be allowed to "do her job," as one headphone rested on her head not her ear. She gave very "cute" smiles and frowns, too.

The entire hearing was rather entertaining...20 minutes...but the great head shakes and discussion about being allowed to travel for work starts around 11 minutes. SMH...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I recall Colangelo muttering something about the hearing was the first time he's heard about a job in at least 6 months....she didn't have one on the first of January. Neither Judge White nor Attorney S acknowledged his comment. Later, MT just kept shaking her head, "NO," she couldn't work from home....EGADS....She was acting like an entirely different person, demanding to be allowed to "do her job," as one headphone rested on her head not her ear. She gave very "cute" smiles and frowns, too.

The entire hearing was rather entertaining...20 minutes...but the great head shakes and discussion about being allowed to travel for work starts around 11 minutes. SMH...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think I’m gonna be sick. :confused:

Marissa Alter

CT COURT CASES HEADS UP: Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks. I’ve included a list of what those are in the picture below. That means the next hearing for Michelle Troconis—where her attorney will argue to move the case to Hartford—will not happen on 3/13
New court dates are TBD.

Marissa Alter

CT COURT CASES HEADS UP: Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks. I’ve included a list of what those are in the picture below. That means the next hearing for Michelle Troconis—where her attorney will argue to move the case to Hartford—will not happen on 3/13
New court dates are TBD.

What could possibly be a higher priority then a missing mother of five, whose estranged husband was arrested for her murder and who committed suicide before the trial. As well as two other people who were closely involved with the now dead defendant and were also arrested for being accomplices to the murder of the missing woman. All while five devastated, heart broken, bewildered and forever changed young children live in hiding, protected by and cared for by their 80+ year old grandmother. Please CT, do tell, what do you think takes priority over that?

IMO, I don't think KM ever did arrive at 4JX the morning of 5/24, although I think his phone was there, having been delivered the previous evening when FD put the Suburban in KM's hands when FD left his dinner party to get meat after KM's phone polled the tower near 4JC twice. I think KM's phone was disconnected from the network when he passed it off to FD to give to MT, who - as the designated "cellphone manager" for the next morning - reconnected it to the network from roughly 7:30 to around 8:20 to give the appearance KM was onsite at 4JC.

When questioned about being at 4JC the morning of 5/24, KM seems befuddled. The time he gives doesn't match the time his phone indicates it was onsite. He doesn't seem to know anything about the AT call at 8:24 or 8:26 (I think there is a discrepancy about that time in the paperwork). And he denies seeing FD that morning, although it seems the whole point in having FD's phone at 4JC is to make it appear that FD is onsite for a meeting with KM.

I think KM was the designated "vehicle manager" for the plot. KM likely got possession of the Suburban the night of 5/23, gave his phone at that time to FD (who passed it on to MT), then he headed to a hotel near Middle Rd, where LE looked for cellphone activity between that location and 4JC around 10PM (i.e. after FD's dinner guests left).

I think KM's job was to get FD's Suburban (wearing altered plates) into New Canaan where it would be ready for body handoff after the attack and where FD would then take control of the Suburban, with KM then moving to the Toyota, to drive it (and the bike) back to 80 MS Rd. The Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM.

I have spent a lot of time with the vehicle and cellphone timelines, but I made a huge mistake and totally missed one important detail because I had artificially broken my timeline into parts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening) to make it manageable as I was working with it. But, then I combined the timelines into a single one and this important detail was painfully obvious: If the Suburban was in New Canaan the morning of 5/24, then whoever had control of it after the attack upon JFD had it for over 3 hours (roughly 10:30AM until 1:36PM) before it was next seen (as far as we know) entering the driveway at 80 MS Rd (FD driving) with MT arriving in the Jeep at the exact same time. It takes between 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours to drive from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so 3 hours of missing time for the Suburban allows for an hour and a half to do whatever was done in that time in which it appears at least at some point that FD in the Suburban met up with MT in the Jeep.

The possibility that FD and KM traded vehicles in New Canaan was something I had a small suspicion about because I thought I spotted something in one of the Merritt Parkway surveillance photos of the Toyota on its return trip to Farmington. It appeared (vaguely, detail is fuzzy) that the driver was wearing a wristwatch on his left arm as he held the visor by its left side to block his face. I searched every picture I could find of Fotis and rarely found him wearing a wristwatch and then finally, on one of the many videos of FD walking (near the courthouse, I think) I saw him with a wristwatch on his right wrist. So, does KM ever wear one? And if so, which wrist?

So, now we have three large unaccounted for spans of time: (1) 39 minutes after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before the Toyota departs for Farmington (after accounting for driving time from 69 Welles to Lapham Rd and from Lapham Rd to the New Canaan Rest Area camera); (2) 1-1/2 hours after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before FD's Suburban arrives at 80 MS Rd (after accounting for driving time from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd); and (3) roughly 40 minutes after FD's Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd for the first Avon, then Bristol, then back to 80 MS Rd trip from 2:24 to 3:55PM (after allowing for driving time). (1) is actually part of (2) if whoever was driving the Toyota back to Farmington assisted with the transfer of body and other things from JFD's Suburban into the other vehicles (FD's Suburban and the Toyota).

Thank you for sorting out the three large unaccounted for spans of time, which allow us to zero in on the location/time allotted/method chosen to dispose of the body. Like you, I believe the tasks were split up as follows: 1) creating alibi/moving cellphones; 2) entering Welles and murdering Jennifer and packaging up the body; 3) disposing of the body. IMO, the disposal of the body was the task reserved for Fd, with some plausible deniability of "I was just dumping taped up garbage bags dropped in the back of my car by someone trying to frame me". Fd would keep the exact method of body disposal to himself so that if and when the accomplices were caught, the accomplices would not be able to spill on Fd for reduced time (resolving the prisoner's dilemma). Fd accomplished the disposal of the body on Friday, May 24 (or late into the night and early morning) so that Fd would be free to take custody of the children on Saturday morning at 10 or 11 am. Thus, at least one other accomplice was physically present at Welles, either MT or KM, actively participating in the actual murder. "I know what I did and what I didn't do". MOO.

Does LE have confirmation that the vehicle driven by the accomplice in New Canaan was Fd's 2015 Suburban?
I agree with you that a second vehicle driven by the accomplice present in New Canaan would have the doctored plates, which were meant to be used, perhaps multiple times, and then returned intact to 4JX. Fd would be the last one to have used the doctored plates when disposing of the body. What was the task left to be done with the doctored plates after May 24?

Likely that the second vehicle in New Canaan was Fd's 2015 Suburban. But does LE have footage of the 2015 Suburban in New Canaan on May 24??? Would love LE confirmation of video. Fd was caught riding the French bike on video. So there is a possibility that video evidence of the 2015 Suburban in New Canaan on May 24th was not revealed immediately by LE and left as a tease for MT and KM should either one decide to come clean. Given the level of planning involved, the doctored plates, taping up garbage bags, buying zip ties, moving cellphones and vehicles around before, during and after the murder, both MT and KM are slam dunks for conspiracy to commit murder convictions, which have sentences equivalent to murder, and will be in prison for a very long time. LE has all the time they need to put together a jaw-dropping forensic case - and I'm confident the electronic surveillance evidence accumulated will be astounding. MOO.

A colleague posted this on the Melissa Petskey thread:

https://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/07140901wgs.pdf

STBX behavior right up there with allegations in Jennifer's disappearance!

Sadly, it seems that the wheels of justice in Indiana ground too slowly for Beth as well.

This stinks!

upload_2020-3-13_9-11-32.jpeg

RIP Beth, Jennifer, Susan Cox Powell, Melissa Petsky, Laci Peterson, Kathleen Savio, Stacy Peterson, Lisa Stebic and all the others in your horrible sisterhood. PEace & comfort to your children & loved ones!

sds71 said:
New court dates are TBD.

Actually MT's hearing is on 3/20 - well at least per my notes....

Okay - I'm going to post this here - so I can shorten it up a bit for next time.

Friday, march 13th:
*Motion Hearing (re change of venue)-Cancelled! (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19).
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Bond conditions: must wear GPS & is put on house arrest. No contact with co-defendants. She can only leave for medical appointments, worship, or court appearances.
Court info from 6/3/19 thru 1/7/20 reference post #501 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

1/8/20 Update: Court notes Troconis is already out on twin $500k bonds for earlier evidence tampering charges. State’s Attorney says $2 million on murder conspiracy is “appropriate” & asks for restrictive house arrest if she is able to post. Defense attorney Andrew Bowman asks for $500k noting her compliance with earlier bonds. Judge reduces bond to $1.5 million with “house arrest” so if she can make that can only leave for medical appointments, worship, or court appearances. Troconis must wear GPS & put on house arrest. No contact with co-defendants. Her 1/31/20 hearing will be moved to 2/7/20 to include all charges on that date. 1/9/20: Bonded out, but went to hospital. 2/5/20: MT has new attorney. 2/5/20: Troconis' get new lawyer. Her previous lawyer was Andrew Bowman. Her new lawyer, Jon Schoenhorn. Four motions were filed by Schoenhorn Wednesday morning, 2/5/20. Only 2 were made public: 1) Schoenhorn wants Andrew Bowman who hand over all of his files directly to him. 2) Case should be transferred from Stamford to Hartford. 3) Modify conditions of release. Troconis should be released from house arrest.
2/7/20 Update: Troconis wearing a headset so English can be translated into Spanish. Colangelo makes remark that she hasn’t needed it before. Schoenhorn says she doesn’t need every word translated but can’t follow 100%. On motion of files. Bowman returned filed to states attorney. Colangelo says he has all discovery files EXCEPT on conspiracy to commit murder charge. Troconis attorney: I filed a motion to transfer prosecution but I’m not prepared to argue it today. Let’s set it for next hearing. Motion for discovery is withdrawn. Judge says talk to each other and work it out. Troconis’ attorney will not ask to change the location of the case today. Motion for Traconis for release. Not asking for bail to be reduced. Troconis family paid through bonds company. Troconis lived in CT for 2 years. Schoenhorn says Troconis can only meet with lawyer go to doctor and church. Asks to do away with house arrest with restriction to only travel in CT, MA and NY. Attorney also asks GPS anklet be removed. Turns in picture showing chafing on Troconis’ ankle. Attorney also asks to waive drug testing. States Attorney Colangelo agrees to that. Objects to all other requests. Colangelo on GPS device. Says Troconis is wearing a sweat band that makes it look tighter than it is. He is okay with using a thinner sock but they have already loosened it once. Colangelo on release... says Troconis was trying to have contact with Fotis through a third party. Schoenhorn says they’ll hand over Troconis’ passports. Colangelo says its come to their attention today that Troconis has an expired Venezuelan passport. Per condition of release, that should have been turned over. Schoenhorn knows nothing about 3rd party contact with Fotis. Colangelo says travel should be limited to CT only. Schoenhorn denies Troconis contact with Dulos through a third party is false. Says Troconis has complied fully with bond conditions. And says she’d never flee because all of parents’ properties were used to make her bond. Judge Gary White: eliminates substance abuse testing requirement. Tells her to work with probation to make the GPS anklet more comfortable. Keeps house arrest but will allow her to leave home for basic needs. Says she cannot leave the state of Connecticut. house arrest....not allowing her to leave CT. Can leave house for medical, church, lawyer, shopping...with approval. Judge White: In so far as her business, sounds like she can do it online from home. Doesn’t need to be out for it. Attorney disputes this. Says she needs to be at clients’ homes for appointments. Colangelo says this is the first he’s hearing of this. Judge White says if she has a work appointment, she can go as long as probation knows and it’s approved. She cannot deviate from that appointment. No side trips/extra stops. Pleads not guilty & wants a jury trial. Troconis next hearing, when her attorney will argue moving the case to Hartford County, will be on 3/20.
3/5/20 Update: Jon Schoenhorn, attorney for Troconis, filed 3 new motions. In Stamford Superior Court on Thursday, Schoenhorn filed one motion for discovery, to compel the State to disclose material evidence related to the case. The evidence includes written & oral statements made by Dulos. Tronconis’ previous attorney, Andrew Bowman, had filed for discovery back in June, 2019. The other two motions to relocate Troconis’ trial to the Superior Court in Hartford, One motion to relocate refers to the arrest for tampering with evidence that allegedly occurred in the City of Hartford. The other motion to relocate the trial makes the claim that LE may have violated Troconis’ State & Federal rights by transferring the case to Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District without Troconis’ consent. Schoenhorn’s motion for discovery asked for the evidence requested to be turned over without 48 hours of his filing. Motion hearing set for 3/13 re change of venue. And has been postponed due to coronavirus.
*Kent D. Mawhinny (54) – Pretrial hearing on 3/31/20. Court hearing re disposition (Spousal assault) on 4/23.
*Fotis Dulos (52)Committed suicide on 1/28/20 & declared dead at 5:32pm on 1/30/20. 3/3/20: Charges dismissed. The case against Dulos will be officially dismissed in about a year, unless the state decides to reopen it.

03/13/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant MICHELLE TROCONIS and docket number S20NCR190167364S. This case has been transferred to another jurisdiction. The case is now being heard in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse at the following address 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

The case now has a new docket number: FST CR190167364T. Please note that your registration with the Connecticut SAVIN Program has also been transferred. You will continue to receive notifications about this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHffKOT7wX8V0QBh3NrS1oW8DXpi9qYTpfIE0LCMEzNOQBPt7gueRVAzZWF8FQV5_T9oC5pASquOP-tZNsMHshHLeVzg3Z3gkwuQaxjPJIWWOqeL0kZWdARrQjzPFD5djwS-CfhZxi9PyiRRkHu01Hm9iOs7BCjCrR0hd4AMMYsuJ-ppPTk8tohTkgC_VX7BBNaE31hW0b1mW-4JWg_pUrYVgW4zJd3pET80CKljHoGvffa0zdEUo9ZYCdpVaYblDRb6rCd34lHXO4VM-fSzCTKegpzYkF-jFVI1ciEfAAhXsRr340ceUo-wy3eM1Txhl06bDb3uNKoYOzwsJwRD2WnwB6gH7cXy53y3v1cK1KNec1oKv3V5M5SxASszKzzxVz

03/13/2020

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 04/09/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHTVgzuhxkoFR1F4AFOAo3gg5WCRWqyd9GpEn3A0g8M0Aq6rGJiE4DLg9zJbyfnLKsp0vzom6hkC4Y5GH8MvMEOBhZ6k8YzD6U9oiW0o_OtIM7XDe2fJTVPdtziDhMJuwbifQFWAHOB9tv7NX_D6tA5N53PBb9kAlJQ_IfR0XErcZL5UGcxjGxJ5nkGXwYmRjKWG1USOM7LrD9xvHdfH-9S5QVYURH1EikYD_1KG-9ATxangTqd2du-QH_0lHBef6zpSEhJvk3Gqr_YAa-Q8h377XSLj2aqkzjAyvpOPRxq6Et_Ng8a7JNfMGtVXnPWpoUgFv43YdzL2nFzEPlciCvF5cz9EUA0PUpVwhCi6TyH2LwysXO-Wr_9k1spS-Pbj1C

03/13/2020

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 04/09/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

Thank you,

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHTVgzuhxkoFR1F4AFOAo3gg5WCRWqyd9GpEn3A0g8M0Aq6rGJiE4DLg9zJbyfnLKsp0vzom6hkC4Y5GH8MvMEOBhZ6k8YzD6U9oiW0o_OtIM7XDe2fJTVPdtziDhMJuwbifQFWAHOB9tv7NX_D6tA5N53PBb9kAlJQ_IfR0XErcZL5UGcxjGxJ5nkGXwYmRjKWG1USOM7LrD9xvHdfH-9S5QVYURH1EikYD_1KG-9ATxangTqd2du-QH_0lHBef6zpSEhJvk3Gqr_YAa-Q8h377XSLj2aqkzjAyvpOPRxq6Et_Ng8a7JNfMGtVXnPWpoUgFv43YdzL2nFzEPlciCvF5cz9EUA0PUpVwhCi6TyH2LwysXO-Wr_9k1spS-Pbj1C

This hearing on 4/9 - is that for the 3/13 one or it replaces the 3/20 one? TIA! Just want to keep my notes straight! :)

Is the Daily Mail considered MSM? I saw an article yesterday about who Jennifer Dulos dated. It was inflammatory and IMO planted.

This stuff is obviously coming from JS. Anyone can tell that Jennifer has a much better pedigree than MT, and has surely behaved better than MT. It’s interesting that nobody has come out with anything that Jennifer did/anyone she dated after marrying Fd. Probably because there isn’t anything. She isn’t the one who put her children in jeopardy on a regular basis, she wasn’t the one who was cheating during her marriage, she wasn’t the one who was serially financially irresponsible, and she isn’t the one suspected of killing anyone. That is all on Fd and MT. Does anyone care who she dated before her marriage and children? I am a lot more interested in who neglected their primary responsibilities.

This stuff is obviously coming from JS. Anyone can tell that Jennifer has a much better pedigree than MT, and has surely behaved better than MT. It’s interesting that nobody has come out with anything that Jennifer did/anyone she dated after marrying Fd. Probably because there isn’t anything. She isn’t the one who put her children in jeopardy on a regular basis, she wasn’t the one who was cheating during her marriage, she wasn’t the one who was serially financially irresponsible, and she isn’t the one suspected of killing anyone. That is all on Fd and MT. Does anyone care who she dated before her marriage and children? I am a lot more interested in who neglected their primary responsibilities.
Bravo!:)

Wait until you see the slimy Air Mail article today, chapter 6 and hopefully the last.
(Note: also spreading the theory that FD slept at 80MS the night of the 23rd, but then how did his phone end up at 4JC if he turned its alarm off at 4:21am?)
Murder in Fairfield County – Air Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member