Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So agree!

I am also baffled by the very basic point that we know that Fotis Dulos didn't file taxes for 2 years (we don't know if he made any estimated payments but knowing Fotis Dulos my guess is unlikely), SO where is the Internal Revenue Service and WHERE IS CT REVENUE?

We have the limited liquid assets of the estate being used to pay [REDACTED]ball attorneys to defend against the foreclosure actions and we have no clue about what IF ANYTHING Atty Hug has done about the tax situation. I truly don't understand why the IRS hasn't entered the fray and put some kind of standstill agreement in place. We seem to have everybody BUT THE GOVT getting their money and I don't know why Atty Hug isn't handling this quite differently from what we appear to be seeing.

Does Atty Hug not know about the unfiled taxes? Or did Fd file the taxes but simply lie about it in Family Court? But, I wonder how Fotis Dulos would have been able to get money from Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank without tax returns? Could he have possibly forged them for the banks and never filed them?

I do wish the State or IRS would intervene here as IMO Atty Hug appears to be doing 'slapdash' work. Very concerning IMO.

MOO

Not to be TOO cynical, but Hug is an attorney, right? He Smells $$$$$$$.

Why Won't A Shark Attack A Lawyer Swimming In The Ocean?
Professional Courtesy.

I don't see a watch. But here is the yellow billboard:
82083308_462892301070874_6582629489606393856_n.jpg

I'm sorry, but I cannot tell what I am looking at here. Is this a photograph taken from inside another vehicle looking out though the windshield? Is the billboard in the lower half of that circle?

Does anyone know the status of any search warrants related to KM? Certainly they must have gotten a warrant for his cell phone pings and activity given that he “broke” and then replaced his actual phone. And other warrants for information that could be helpful in locating the body. Do such warrants exist and are they sealed?

The fact that KM went to the gun club at 11:04pm on 5/31 the night that FD and MT were taken for DNA, is telling that the grave there was tied to the case in some way, at least tangentially, and that KM was involved. Where else did KM go that night and/ or the following day Saturday? Was KM at any time in the days before or after 5/24 located near the reservoirs out back behind 4 JC? Or ever in NC?

Many have speculated that the gaps and lack of detail in the AW for KM is likely put that way to give him the option to cooperate. Others are concerned that such additional information does not exist and that LE has a thin case against KM.
The case can’t be so thin, though, that there aren’t additional search warrants seeking such information. These will be interesting.

I've also wondered whether there are more SW's relating to KM. At the very least, I wonder if there is evidence in the form of surveillance photos of vehicles that KM might have been using on 5/23 and 5/24. I also find it interesting that, in the AW's, LE selectively identifies direction a vehicle was coming from or going to in some cases, but not others and I wonder if that was done to allow individuals to craft explanations that might seem to fit what they believe LE knows, but in fact don't.

In the large pdf (467 pages) of the search warrants that had been made available through one of the news organizations, I noticed that pages 4-6 of the SW for FD's Suburban were missing. I wonder if that is significant in some way.

Here's a table I created to help myself navigate around the various SW's. Others might find it helpful too. Users should still look to the SW's themselves for details, but this table just helped me find my way around them more easily.

Attachments

• Dulos Search Warrants, Quick Reference Table, 03062020, 625PM PST.pdf
    211.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Not to be TOO cynical, but Hug is an attorney, right? He Smells $$$$$$$.

Why Won't A Shark Attack A Lawyer Swimming In The Ocean?
Professional Courtesy.

What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to their neck in sand?

Not quite enough sand.

NOT MHO, I know some very bright, hard-working, dedicated, ethical lawyers.

Not one works in Connecticut, just sayin'

IMO, I don't think KM ever did arrive at 4JX the morning of 5/24, although I think his phone was there, having been delivered the previous evening when FD put the Suburban in KM's hands when FD left his dinner party to get meat after KM's phone polled the tower near 4JC twice. I think KM's phone was disconnected from the network when he passed it off to FD to give to MT, who - as the designated "cellphone manager" for the next morning - reconnected it to the network from roughly 7:30 to around 8:20 to give the appearance KM was onsite at 4JC.

When questioned about being at 4JC the morning of 5/24, KM seems befuddled. The time he gives doesn't match the time his phone indicates it was onsite. He doesn't seem to know anything about the AT call at 8:24 or 8:26 (I think there is a discrepancy about that time in the paperwork). And he denies seeing FD that morning, although it seems the whole point in having FD's phone at 4JC is to make it appear that FD is onsite for a meeting with KM.

I think KM was the designated "vehicle manager" for the plot. KM likely got possession of the Suburban the night of 5/23, gave his phone at that time to FD (who passed it on to MT), then he headed to a hotel near Middle Rd, where LE looked for cellphone activity between that location and 4JC around 10PM (i.e. after FD's dinner guests left).

I think KM's job was to get FD's Suburban (wearing altered plates) into New Canaan where it would be ready for body handoff after the attack and where FD would then take control of the Suburban, with KM then moving to the Toyota, to drive it (and the bike) back to 80 MS Rd. The Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM.

I have spent a lot of time with the vehicle and cellphone timelines, but I made a huge mistake and totally missed one important detail because I had artificially broken my timeline into parts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening) to make it manageable as I was working with it. But, then I combined the timelines into a single one and this important detail was painfully obvious: If the Suburban was in New Canaan the morning of 5/24, then whoever had control of it after the attack upon JFD had it for over 3 hours (roughly 10:30AM until 1:36PM) before it was next seen (as far as we know) entering the driveway at 80 MS Rd (FD driving) with MT arriving in the Jeep at the exact same time. It takes between 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours to drive from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so 3 hours of missing time for the Suburban allows for an hour and a half to do whatever was done in that time in which it appears at least at some point that FD in the Suburban met up with MT in the Jeep.

The possibility that FD and KM traded vehicles in New Canaan was something I had a small suspicion about because I thought I spotted something in one of the Merritt Parkway surveillance photos of the Toyota on its return trip to Farmington. It appeared (vaguely, detail is fuzzy) that the driver was wearing a wristwatch on his left arm as he held the visor by its left side to block his face. I searched every picture I could find of Fotis and rarely found him wearing a wristwatch and then finally, on one of the many videos of FD walking (near the courthouse, I think) I saw him with a wristwatch on his right wrist. So, does KM ever wear one? And if so, which wrist?

So, now we have three large unaccounted for spans of time: (1) 39 minutes after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before the Toyota departs for Farmington (after accounting for driving time from 69 Welles to Lapham Rd and from Lapham Rd to the New Canaan Rest Area camera); (2) 1-1/2 hours after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before FD's Suburban arrives at 80 MS Rd (after accounting for driving time from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd); and (3) roughly 40 minutes after FD's Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd for the first Avon, then Bristol, then back to 80 MS Rd trip from 2:24 to 3:55PM (after allowing for driving time). (1) is actually part of (2) if whoever was driving the Toyota back to Farmington assisted with the transfer of body and other things from JFD's Suburban into the other vehicles (FD's Suburban and the Toyota).
Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always thought a wristwatch is worn on the left wrist. Perhaps that’s just what right handlers do. Do we know who’s a lefty.

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve always thought a wristwatch is worn on the left wrist. Perhaps that’s just what right handlers do. Do we know who’s a lefty.
I was taught that left-handed people will wear their watches on the right, and right handed people will wear theirs on the left. Functionally it’s better, since often you’re doing something with your dominant hand (for example, a nurse taking a pulse) and need to see the watch easier. However, there’s no set rule about it.

I don't see a watch. But here is the yellow billboard:
82083308_462892301070874_6582629489606393856_n.jpg
Which camera/time point is this from? They don’t have billboards on the Merritt Parkway. Even the cell towers have to be disguised as trees to keep it all rustic and bucolic. Could it be a green exit sign? They do have those.
It’s hard for me to tell what part of the picture this is. It’s a bit of a Rorschach blot isn’t it. But I could see the bike in the back from the beginning and there turned out to really be one there, so who knows.

I've also wondered whether there are more SW's relating to KM. At the very least, I wonder if there is evidence in the form of surveillance photos of vehicles that KM might have been using on 5/23 and 5/24. I also find it interesting that, in the AW's, LE selectively identifies direction a vehicle was coming from or going to in some cases, but not others and I wonder if that was done to allow individuals to craft explanations that might seem to fit what they believe LE knows, but in fact don't.

In the large pdf (467 pages) of the search warrants that had been made available through one of the news organizations, I noticed that pages 4-6 of the SW for FD's Suburban were missing. I wonder if that is significant in some way.

Here's a table I created to help myself navigate around the various SW's. Others might find it helpful too. Users should still look to the SW's themselves for details, but this table just helped me find my way around them more easily.

Your table is amazing! Thanks for sharing it. Can't imagine how many hours it must have taken to create the table. KUDOS!

Some interesting statements from JS on the MT case:

“Specifically, Schonehorn says he’d like to see DNA evidence, video and audio of statements made by Troconis to police. Schonehorn also says he believes there could be more video the state has not given him of Troconis on the night Jennifer Dulos went missing.”

More video evidence from that night? We would all like to know about that!

“I have not seen anything that suggests that she was involved in throwing away anything, what you see her doing is wiping her hand and it looks like she had something on her hand,” Schoenhorn said.“

Eew, we know what was in those bags, so what might she have needed to wipe off her hand? This is almost worse. I guess they had used up all the paper towels...

Michelle Troconis’ Attorney Speaks About Latest Developments

“Specifically, Schonehorn says he’d like to see DNA evidence, video and audio of statements made by Troconis to police. Schonehorn also says he believes there could be more video the state has not given him of Troconis on the night Jennifer Dulos went missing.”

“I have not seen anything that suggests that she was involved in throwing away anything, what you see her doing is wiping her hand and it looks like she had something on her hand,” Schoenhorn said.“

Eew, we know what was in those bags, so what might she have needed to wipe off her hand? This is almost worse. I guess they had used up all the paper towels...

My "favorite" quote from the motions in the article above is the following. This makes absolutely no sense...."tearing her away from her loved ones....?????" MT's loved ones can be counted on two hands and most don't actually reside in the Hartford area fulltime. SMH...over and over! Schoenhorn should be complimented for creativity.

In a separate motion, Schonehorn is also asking for Troconis’ case to be transferred to Hartford County, calling police bringing Troconis’ case to Stamford a scheme to attempt to break her down by pulling her away from her loved ones.

“They allege that crime occurred in Hartford the second arrest alleges that occurred in Avon. I maybe didn’t major in geography but both of those towns are near Hartford or in Hartford County and they’re not near Stamford,” Schoenhorn said.

My "favorite" quote from the motions in the article above is the following. This makes absolutely no sense...."tearing her away from her loved ones....?????" MT's loved ones can be counted on two hands and most don't actually reside in the Hartford area fulltime. SMH...over and over! Schoenhorn should be complimented for creativity.

In a separate motion, Schonehorn is also asking for Troconis’ case to be transferred to Hartford County, calling police bringing Troconis’ case to Stamford a scheme to attempt to break her down by pulling her away from her loved ones.

“They allege that crime occurred in Hartford the second arrest alleges that occurred in Avon. I maybe didn’t major in geography but both of those towns are near Hartford or in Hartford County and they’re not near Stamford,” Schoenhorn said.

Ugh- another creepy lawyer using the media to to print misleading or fake info to try to make his very guilty client look better. One important thing I have learned from following this murder case is that the lawyers representing guilty clients are the ones that use the media the most to put out misleading or cleverly worded statements to try to make their clients look like innocent victims. I always taught my children to look at what a person actually does before believing what they say. MOO

Which camera/time point is this from? They don’t have billboards on the Merritt Parkway. Even the cell towers have to be disguised as trees to keep it all rustic and bucolic. Could it be a green exit sign? They do have those.
It’s hard for me to tell what part of the picture this is. It’s a bit of a Rorschach blot isn’t it. But I could see the bike in the back from the beginning and there turned out to really be one there, so who knows.
This pic is from the same truck pic on merritt parkway but i change the contrast and cropped it out to see that billboard looking thing. perhaps you are right and it is an exit sign since there aren't billboards there. i really did not see a watch when enhancing the photo though

So, did she sneeze? (How do you say 'Gesundheit' in Spanish?)

And speaking of Spanish, I would hope that Schoenhorn's discussions with his client are being conducted in Spanish, since at his demand the court is being required to provide Spanish translation of its proceedings involving Troconis AND since it seems apparent from his request for audio and video of the police interviews that Schoenhorn plans to begin constructing his argument that Troconis's initial answers and subsequent contradicting answers and subsequent further contradicting answers to LE in her interviews were due to language issues.

If he is going to argue that this "international businesswoman" - who has lived in the US most of her life, and who (according to her own social media) provided marketing, promotion, and PR services, as well as equine therapy in Saudi Arabia and Dubai, and who hosted the show "Snow Time" (an English title) for ESPN - struggles to comprehend those speaking to her in English and cannot adequately express herself in English, then how can Shoenhorn possibly competently serve her without conducting their discussions in Spanish? How can the two of them expect to have it both ways? And, isn't there a risk that he is creating a loophole for her if they conduct any of their defense-related discussions in English?

About the request for additional video of the Albany Ave trip: When the Ford Raptor driven by FD with MT riding in the passenger seat made the right turn off Albany Ave onto Milford St and disappeared from C4 video for seven minutes before reappearing (with a lot fewer bags in back) on Albany Ave later, it did so in the vicinity of a McDonald's fast food restaurant at the corner of Albany and Milford.

If that establishment is like most I'm aware of, there are plenty of trash receptacles on the premises, as well as a large dumpster (usually enclosed inside a wooden structure with locked gate). And, since those types of parking lots can be a magnet for drug related transactional activity, the establishments usually have well-lit parking lots at night and plenty of on-site surveillance to discourage that activity. Is Schoenhorn digging for that type of video? Did MT "wipe her fingers" after that seven minute disappearance from C4 video (which would reasonably indicate she helped stuff or toss bags into trash receptacles or the dumpster there)?

If there is any video, could the State's attorney please get it supersized?

That would be a picture worth a thousand words in any language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES