Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m obviously not one of those hearts, as I feel even more focused on punishing her for her involvement. Personally, I think FD left MT “holding the bag” when he cowardly committed suicide. I hope LE delves deep into her involvement. I think MT was as involved with JD murder as was FD. IMO

I agree with this-I just hope than LE 1) has the goods on MT, and
2)has the willingness to relentlessly pursue her.

Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

A preliminary inventory filed this week by Christopher Hug, the temporary administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, showed that Dulos had $272 in two separate bank accounts and that Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ home building company, has a balance of zero. Hug said Fore Group owns several properties, including the Farmington mansion where Dulos tried to kill himself in January, but all of them carry significant debt.

“It is anticipated that the estate may be insolvent,” Hug said.

Hug came across a mystery in investigating Dulos’ finances — an empty safety deposit box at the local People’s Bank that was apparently jointly owned with another person.

The box is empty, and Hug is seeking permission from the probate court to subpoena bank records to see who the co-owner is and who last accessed it. Hug is not only looking for potential assets of the estate, but he also is trying to determine if Dulos left a copy of his will in the box. Hug said he has been unable to locate a will.".......

The mysterious case of the empty safety deposit box. Curiouser and curiouser. Wouldn't it be incumbent upon LE to investigate who had access to this potential missing cache of evidence (financial or otherwise) as well?
According to the HC article written by DA cited above, Administrator Hug would like permission from probate court to spend $25k on legal fees payable to Hug, as CEO of Fore, to defend Fore's interest in real estate, including defending against the foreclosures, which IMO have no meritorious defense and would be frivolous attempts to squeeze legal fees from the estate, as well as pay off the civil attorney fees of Attorney William Murray for his defense against the Trustee acting for the benefit the children's interest in 4JX. So for whom exactly is Hug acting as a fiduciary? By defending FORE against foreclosure of 4JX and refusing child support, Hug is harming the children, the presumed beneficiaries. By pursuing pointless defense of the People's Bank and Danbury Savings Bank foreclosures, Hug is lining the pockets of himself and his lawyer cronies who are putting up frivolous arguments as no one denies that FORE received cash proceeds from People's and DSB under executed Note and Mortgage. Unbelievable. MOO.

According to the HC article written by DA cited above, Administrator Hug would like permission from probate court to spend $25k on legal fees payable to Hug, as CEO of Fore, to defend Fore's interest in real estate, including defending against the foreclosures, which IMO have no meritorious defense and would be frivolous attempts to squeeze legal fees from the estate, as well as pay off the civil attorney fees of Attorney William Murray for his defense against the Trustee acting for the benefit the children's interest in 4JX. So for whom exactly is Hug acting as a fiduciary? By defending FORE against foreclosure of 4JX and refusing child support, Hug is harming the children, the presumed beneficiaries. By pursuing pointless defense of the People's Bank and Danbury Savings Bank foreclosures, Hug is lining the pockets of himself and his lawyer cronies who are putting up frivolous arguments as no one denies that FORE received cash proceeds from People's and DSB under executed Note and Mortgage. Unbelievable. MOO.

Thank you for pointing this out Pandaknows! Was afraid I had misread it. Absolutely do not understand defending the real estate that is already in foreclosure, especially 4JX as GF has paid the mortgage and taxes for over a year. Danbury Savings Bank needs to get Sturbridge sold ASAP to minimize its loss on that property.

All of this is even more confusing as Attorney Weinstein recommended Attorney Hug, didn't he? I suppose the $14K that was in the checking account in February has already been spent on attorneys and caretakers of the property??? Heaven help us all when there are 7 attorneys involved.

Last edited:
Not to disrupt the discussion but...........
What are you all thinking about MT at present?
Will she get away with her involvement?

As long as JFd's body has not been found, I think LE will vigorously prosecute the cases against MT and KM. As others have noted. there is, IMO, evidence against MT and KM for conspiracy. (Andreas, too....) Fd arranged with all three of them to develop an alibi for the morning of the 24th. Can't think of any conceivable story Fd could have told them considering the early hour of the meeting, phone calls, and text messages to MT. (Was she sending them to herself??)

The plot thickens with the activity in the afternoon at Mountain Spring. MT can't come up with a time Fd arrived back at 4JX...lunch times...lunch discussion....all that dang cleaning...the parade of different vehicles in and out of MS...missing keys...unsolicited $250 car wash for his EE...Unless MT can plead guilty to being an airhead, there is no other defense. Of course, the alibi scripts and the changing explanations of the information in them, paint a dismal portrait of MT. (definitely not artistic)

We haven't heard how KM arrived at 4JX...am sure LE knows if his car arrived and from where or which direction. Maybe there is no evidence of his arrival, but his alleged concussion has hindered his cooperation. Miraculous healing of his memory could occur as he sits in a jail cell awaiting his pre-trial hearings. The phone calls and stops at MS on the 23rd should tell a great deal about how deeply KM is involved in the plot.

Initially, I "felt" Fd may have snapped during a discussion with JFd. HOWEVER, as the warrants have revealed the death of JFd was a result of planning, a coordination of effort on the part of at least 3 other individuals, and well conceived method of body disposal. This was a conspiracy and there has definitely been withholding of evidence and lying to LE.

It is sickening. It seems everybody’s got their hand in the cookie jar.
Despicable really, when you think about the victims here, JD and her five orphaned children. What is wrong with people!

As long as JFd's body has not been found, I think LE will vigorously prosecute the cases against MT and KM. As others have noted. there is, IMO, evidence against MT and KM for conspiracy. (Andreas, too....) Fd arranged with all three of them to develop an alibi for the morning of the 24th. Can't think of any conceivable story Fd could have told them considering the early hour of the meeting, phone calls, and text messages to MT. (Was she sending them to herself??)

The plot thickens with the activity in the afternoon at Mountain Spring. MT can't come up with a time Fd arrived back at 4JX...lunch times...lunch discussion....all that dang cleaning...the parade of different vehicles in and out of MS...missing keys...unsolicited $250 car wash for his EE...Unless MT can plead guilty to being an airhead, there is no other defense. Of course, the alibi scripts and the changing explanations of the information in them, paint a dismal portrait of MT. (definitely not artistic)

We haven't heard how KM arrived at 4JX...am sure LE knows if his car arrived and from where or which direction. Maybe there is no evidence of his arrival, but his alleged concussion has hindered his cooperation. Miraculous healing of his memory could occur as he sits in a jail cell awaiting his pre-trial hearings. The phone calls and stops at MS on the 23rd should tell a great deal about how deeply KM is involved in the plot.

Initially, I "felt" Fd may have snapped during a discussion with JFd. HOWEVER, as the warrants have revealed the death of JFd was a result of planning, a coordination of effort on the part of at least 3 other individuals, and well conceived method of body disposal. This was a conspiracy and there has definitely been withholding of evidence and lying to LE.

IMO, I don't think KM ever did arrive at 4JX the morning of 5/24, although I think his phone was there, having been delivered the previous evening when FD put the Suburban in KM's hands when FD left his dinner party to get meat after KM's phone polled the tower near 4JC twice. I think KM's phone was disconnected from the network when he passed it off to FD to give to MT, who - as the designated "cellphone manager" for the next morning - reconnected it to the network from roughly 7:30 to around 8:20 to give the appearance KM was onsite at 4JC.

When questioned about being at 4JC the morning of 5/24, KM seems befuddled. The time he gives doesn't match the time his phone indicates it was onsite. He doesn't seem to know anything about the AT call at 8:24 or 8:26 (I think there is a discrepancy about that time in the paperwork). And he denies seeing FD that morning, although it seems the whole point in having FD's phone at 4JC is to make it appear that FD is onsite for a meeting with KM.

I think KM was the designated "vehicle manager" for the plot. KM likely got possession of the Suburban the night of 5/23, gave his phone at that time to FD (who passed it on to MT), then he headed to a hotel near Middle Rd, where LE looked for cellphone activity between that location and 4JC around 10PM (i.e. after FD's dinner guests left).

I think KM's job was to get FD's Suburban (wearing altered plates) into New Canaan where it would be ready for body handoff after the attack and where FD would then take control of the Suburban, with KM then moving to the Toyota, to drive it (and the bike) back to 80 MS Rd. The Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM.

I have spent a lot of time with the vehicle and cellphone timelines, but I made a huge mistake and totally missed one important detail because I had artificially broken my timeline into parts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening) to make it manageable as I was working with it. But, then I combined the timelines into a single one and this important detail was painfully obvious: If the Suburban was in New Canaan the morning of 5/24, then whoever had control of it after the attack upon JFD had it for over 3 hours (roughly 10:30AM until 1:36PM) before it was next seen (as far as we know) entering the driveway at 80 MS Rd (FD driving) with MT arriving in the Jeep at the exact same time. It takes between 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours to drive from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so 3 hours of missing time for the Suburban allows for an hour and a half to do whatever was done in that time in which it appears at least at some point that FD in the Suburban met up with MT in the Jeep.

The possibility that FD and KM traded vehicles in New Canaan was something I had a small suspicion about because I thought I spotted something in one of the Merritt Parkway surveillance photos of the Toyota on its return trip to Farmington. It appeared (vaguely, detail is fuzzy) that the driver was wearing a wristwatch on his left arm as he held the visor by its left side to block his face. I searched every picture I could find of Fotis and rarely found him wearing a wristwatch and then finally, on one of the many videos of FD walking (near the courthouse, I think) I saw him with a wristwatch on his right wrist. So, does KM ever wear one? And if so, which wrist?

So, now we have three large unaccounted for spans of time: (1) 39 minutes after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before the Toyota departs for Farmington (after accounting for driving time from 69 Welles to Lapham Rd and from Lapham Rd to the New Canaan Rest Area camera); (2) 1-1/2 hours after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before FD's Suburban arrives at 80 MS Rd (after accounting for driving time from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd); and (3) roughly 40 minutes after FD's Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd for the first Avon, then Bristol, then back to 80 MS Rd trip from 2:24 to 3:55PM (after allowing for driving time). (1) is actually part of (2) if whoever was driving the Toyota back to Farmington assisted with the transfer of body and other things from JFD's Suburban into the other vehicles (FD's Suburban and the Toyota).

Does anyone know the status of any search warrants related to KM? Certainly they must have gotten a warrant for his cell phone pings and activity given that he “broke” and then replaced his actual phone. And other warrants for information that could be helpful in locating the body. Do such warrants exist and are they sealed?

The fact that KM went to the gun club at 11:04pm on 5/31 the night that FD and MT were taken for DNA, is telling that the grave there was tied to the case in some way, at least tangentially, and that KM was involved. Where else did KM go that night and/ or the following day Saturday? Was KM at any time in the days before or after 5/24 located near the reservoirs out back behind 4 JC? Or ever in NC?

Many have speculated that the gaps and lack of detail in the AW for KM is likely put that way to give him the option to cooperate. Others are concerned that such additional information does not exist and that LE has a thin case against KM.
The case can’t be so thin, though, that there aren’t additional search warrants seeking such information. These will be interesting.

IMO, I don't think KM ever did arrive at 4JX the morning of 5/24, although I think his phone was there, having been delivered the previous evening when FD put the Suburban in KM's hands when FD left his dinner party to get meat after KM's phone polled the tower near 4JC twice. I think KM's phone was disconnected from the network when he passed it off to FD to give to MT, who - as the designated "cellphone manager" for the next morning - reconnected it to the network from roughly 7:30 to around 8:20 to give the appearance KM was onsite at 4JC.

When questioned about being at 4JC the morning of 5/24, KM seems befuddled. The time he gives doesn't match the time his phone indicates it was onsite. He doesn't seem to know anything about the AT call at 8:24 or 8:26 (I think there is a discrepancy about that time in the paperwork). And he denies seeing FD that morning, although it seems the whole point in having FD's phone at 4JC is to make it appear that FD is onsite for a meeting with KM.

I think KM was the designated "vehicle manager" for the plot. KM likely got possession of the Suburban the night of 5/23, gave his phone at that time to FD (who passed it on to MT), then he headed to a hotel near Middle Rd, where LE looked for cellphone activity between that location and 4JC around 10PM (i.e. after FD's dinner guests left).

I think KM's job was to get FD's Suburban (wearing altered plates) into New Canaan where it would be ready for body handoff after the attack and where FD would then take control of the Suburban, with KM then moving to the Toyota, to drive it (and the bike) back to 80 MS Rd. The Toyota arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM.

I have spent a lot of time with the vehicle and cellphone timelines, but I made a huge mistake and totally missed one important detail because I had artificially broken my timeline into parts (Morning, Afternoon, Evening) to make it manageable as I was working with it. But, then I combined the timelines into a single one and this important detail was painfully obvious: If the Suburban was in New Canaan the morning of 5/24, then whoever had control of it after the attack upon JFD had it for over 3 hours (roughly 10:30AM until 1:36PM) before it was next seen (as far as we know) entering the driveway at 80 MS Rd (FD driving) with MT arriving in the Jeep at the exact same time. It takes between 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours to drive from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd, so 3 hours of missing time for the Suburban allows for an hour and a half to do whatever was done in that time in which it appears at least at some point that FD in the Suburban met up with MT in the Jeep.

The possibility that FD and KM traded vehicles in New Canaan was something I had a small suspicion about because I thought I spotted something in one of the Merritt Parkway surveillance photos of the Toyota on its return trip to Farmington. It appeared (vaguely, detail is fuzzy) that the driver was wearing a wristwatch on his left arm as he held the visor by its left side to block his face. I searched every picture I could find of Fotis and rarely found him wearing a wristwatch and then finally, on one of the many videos of FD walking (near the courthouse, I think) I saw him with a wristwatch on his right wrist. So, does KM ever wear one? And if so, which wrist?

So, now we have three large unaccounted for spans of time: (1) 39 minutes after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before the Toyota departs for Farmington (after accounting for driving time from 69 Welles to Lapham Rd and from Lapham Rd to the New Canaan Rest Area camera); (2) 1-1/2 hours after JFD's Suburban leaves her home driven by a suspect, but before FD's Suburban arrives at 80 MS Rd (after accounting for driving time from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd); and (3) roughly 40 minutes after FD's Jeep leaves 80 MS Rd for the first Avon, then Bristol, then back to 80 MS Rd trip from 2:24 to 3:55PM (after allowing for driving time). (1) is actually part of (2) if whoever was driving the Toyota back to Farmington assisted with the transfer of body and other things from JFD's Suburban into the other vehicles (FD's Suburban and the Toyota).

Nice work! Do we know if Fd was left handed or right handed? What about KM? We have an inordinate number of “southpaws” in my family-out of 8 people in my immediate family, half are left-handed. Each one of them wears a watch on their right hand, whenever one is worn. I don’t know any right-handed people who wear one one their right hand (although there certainly may be).

Can you please send the pic and circle where the watch is thank you

Can anyone explain to me WHY I keep seeing the footage of FD in his orange jumpsuit with the
(IM GUNNA KILL JFD AND I SHAVED MY HEAD SO AS NOT TO LEAVE ANY HAIR DNA BENIND)

buzz cuz that grew out from whence he shaved his head - oh I believe he shaved his head the DAY BEFORE he killed Jennifer.

Anyway - why do we keep seeing the original footage of FD on the right side of the screen
when we sign into WS?

The reason why i'm asking you to circle it is because that picture is such low quality not sure how you would be able to see a watch. After changing the contrasts of the pic however, I was able to see the reflection of a billboard on the front windshield so perhaps you are seeing that instead. I think LE are pretty sure it's FD driving the red truck TBH.

Can you please send the pic and circle where the watch is thank you

The pic is from the September Arrest Warrant. It is from surveillance taken at 11:12AM northbound Merritt Parkway passing New Canaan Rest Area. Rather than a circle, I placed a yellow arrow pointing to what I think is a wristwatch on the driver's left arm, which it appears to me is holding the left side of the visor in front of him. ETA: It's also possible that left hand is gripping the hand grip that lies in front of the driver's side window there, rather than the edge of the visor.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Dulos Case, Toyota Northbound 1112AM, Circled Possible Wristwatch on Arm.pdf
    376.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I don't see a watch. But here is the yellow billboard:
82083308_462892301070874_6582629489606393856_n.jpg

So agree!

I am also baffled by the very basic point that we know that Fotis Dulos didn't file taxes for 2 years (we don't know if he made any estimated payments but knowing Fotis Dulos my guess is unlikely), SO where is the Internal Revenue Service and WHERE IS CT REVENUE?

We have the limited liquid assets of the estate being used to pay [REDACTED]ball attorneys to defend against the foreclosure actions and we have no clue about what IF ANYTHING Atty Hug has done about the tax situation. I truly don't understand why the IRS hasn't entered the fray and put some kind of standstill agreement in place. We seem to have everybody BUT THE GOVT getting their money and I don't know why Atty Hug isn't handling this quite differently from what we appear to be seeing.

Does Atty Hug not know about the unfiled taxes? Or did Fd file the taxes but simply lie about it in Family Court? But, I wonder how Fotis Dulos would have been able to get money from Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank without tax returns? Could he have possibly forged them for the banks and never filed them?

I do wish the State or IRS would intervene here as IMO Atty Hug appears to be doing 'slapdash' work. Very concerning IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member