Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood or bags at 4Jx?

The Atty. P. story seemed implausible (3rd party/criminal undertakes a hit and drops off the evidence at the house of the husband?)....ultimate 4.20 moment from the ponytail IMO!!

We haven't seen any of the forensic evidence from 4Jx or 80Ms or other FORE properties so far as I am aware. We know the CSP Crime Lab folks were at the properties multiple times but we have no results.

So far as we know, I believe LE is calling 80MS a 'secondary crime scene' but no such description has been placed on 4Jx.

IDK. I just keep thinking about Fd and MT dreaming up wild [REDACTED] revenge scenarios while they are hanging out on the patio doing whatever it is that they did do...what kind of scenario would these 2 cook up?

IMO there has to be some connection to the location of the body and something personal to Fd/MT and JFd. Or someplace that JFd absolutely disliked intensely (which is why I thought the grotty Avon Ski Pond might have had promise as a location or even the Avon Self Storage facility).

OT, but I do have to say that every time you come to the thread to see the original video of Fd with his shaved head and in the orange jumpsuit and the crazed puffy eyed MT photos from their AW1 is a bit disconcerting. But, I do think the photos from that time show the state of mind of both Fd and MT. We also know that MT engaged counsel quickly and that Mama A was brought on scene at 4Jx during the week after the murder (estimate based on DM pictures of Fd and MT going to Litchfield Troop CSP for processing).

I mean can you just imagine the MT phone call with Mama A to get her to fly up from Miami:

MT: Hola Mama, do you have some free time to come up and spend it with NB? She really really misses you. Like could you come tomorrow? She really really misses you. I'm not sure but she doesn't have much school left so maybe you could take her on a tour of New England too? Like can you really come tomorrow? Fotis says he will pay for your ticket and all you have to do is pack a bag. NB really really misses you....

Mama A: Michi, what is wrong with you? Are you back on those nasty pills again? You sound like a 2 year old and not a 44 yo grown [REDACTED] woman. What is going on? Are you finally going to go to Turkey and get married to Fotis? We love Fotis you know and his big house and car and all that money but in Turkey they don't really care how many wives men have and I just know that you and Fotis are true soul mates! You will soon be the Queen of 4Jx once the divorce is final. The divorce is going to be final isn't it Michi? You promised long time ago that the divorce would be done and its not and not much about the story why makes any sense?

MT: Yes, Mama Fotis and I figure out how to get the divorce to be finished quickly. We won't need to go to Turkey to get married and we can have a fabulous wedding here at 4Jx over the six months. Isn't that exciting?

Mama A: I am so excited that we can start planning your wedding and the house will be perfect for the ceremony. You are taking good care of Fotis aren't you? No straying and your usual games right? I've told you all you need to do so you can get to be the Queen of 4Jx!?

MT: Yes, I take good care of Fotis Mama. Well, Mama now that you ask I think I might be in a small amount of trouble. I'm afraid to talk about it on this line as people can be listening in. Can you call the special number that I gave you so that you can reach NB and if you call that number then I can explain it all to you.

Mama A ringing back on NB phone burner phone.....

MT: Mama the news is that JFd is missing and has been since Friday over Memorial Day weekend. And well there is a chance that Fotis and I will be blamed for it. We had nothing to do with it of course you know that don't you? But the Police have spoken with Fotis and his attorney said that we are all in big trouble possibly.

Mama A: Michi I have been pulling your [REDACTED] out of the fire for doing one stupid thing after another your entire sorry life. I frankly should have just dumped you in a favela when you were a baby who would never sleep and simply cried and whined and was never very smart or bright. When your teacher called me in the 2nd grade to say that you killed all the mice in class by squeezing them to death and then covering yourself in their blood to scare all the people in your class I knew you were going to be nothing but trouble. Your teacher all those years ago said that I should get you put into an institution and I should have listened to her then rather than just paying for therapy for all these years as you have never changed. Even the horse camp we sent you too in your teens had no impact as you simply take pleasure in other peoples pain and you simply don't care. I think in graduate school I learned that a person such as you would be classified as a psychopath. I'm not sure I can do this for you now as you know that the Feds are on my [REDACTED] still and follow me everywhere. They are so stupid as my 'activities' have just had to get more sophisticated to get around all their surveillance. But, I can't risk them getting involved in your situation there.

MT: Wait Mama, are you saying the FBI are following you around still?

Mama A: Yes, I am sure my phone and office are bugged and if you are in trouble I don't want to bring these people to you.

MT: Well Mama, I do need your help as there is nobody else I can ask to take care of NB in case I need to 'go away' or am put in jail.

Mama A: You will never go to jail, I promise you that and I will use all my 'activity' money to make sure you don't have to stay in cold and dreary CT if you don't want to. BTW, did you ask Fotis to make sure that my ticket is business class as coach is hard on my old weary bones and to include a ticket for my latest toyboy as there is nothing to do in CT so I'd like to bring him.

MT: Thanks Mama, you are the best! Fotis is feeling a bit stressed at the moment and thinks that a few days away will be good for us both.

Sounds of sirens in the background........

MT: Oh Mama you have to come now as the Police are here and they are swarming the house. Please Mama come soon. Oh no, I have to run to the office and delete a whole bunch of files and 'special' photographs that Fd and I took. How can I do that if the Police are here.

Mama A: Don't worry Michi, you could never take care of yourself so I will come and help with NB while I sort this situation out. Remember, call the Atty I told you about as he is a good friend of the family and don't tell him anything and if he or anyone asks you a question about anything either say you don't recall or tell them a lie and just keep lying until I get there.

Police enter the house and say put down the phone ma'am.

MT abruptly hangs up the NB burner phone.....

MOO

OMG. ONE OF THE BEST POSTS, EVER.

LOL hilarious, but the MT/Mama A phone calls sound all too true.

Kudos.

Last edited:
An attorney representing Michelle Troconis in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos claims in new court filings that his client is the victim of an “unlawful scheme” and requested that the case be transferred to the Hartford Judicial District.

In one of his three motions filed Thursday in state Superior Court in Stamford, defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn said his client is being tried in the wrong judicial district.
“It appears that law enforcement officers, possibly working in conjunction with the state’s attorney for the Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District, illegally and deliberately disregarded the statutory jurisdictional requirements in order to permit prosecution in the wrong court,” Schoenhorn wrote.

Schoenhorn claims the crimes his client is accused of committing occurred in the greater Hartford area, therefore the “only proper venue for this is and was Hartford Judicial District.”
Attorney: Troconis victim of ‘unlawful scheme’ in Jennifer Dulos case

here's Part 5

If your wife goes missing, and you claim you had nothing to do with it, remember to act surprised when you talk to the cops.
Fotis Dulos arranged to meet with the New Canaan police shortly after his wife Jennifer’s disappearance. In such cases, investigators often start with the husband, especially if the husband and wife are estranged. It’s usually the husband who did it, which is why a husband who plans to kill his wife and get away with it has to be either an idiot, a genius, a titanic narcissist, or insane...

Murder in Fairfield County – Air Mail

[

I agree, and it makes me wonder if there is anything legally that GF and her attorneys can do or must they simply accept this travesty of justice?
One silver lining is that she does not have to worry about FD coming around or harassing her and the children ever again. I am sure that is a relief for her. She’ll probably never get the millions back (or unfortunately her daughter), but at least she does not have to worry any more about his dangerous antics.

An attorney representing Michelle Troconis in the death and disappearance of Jennifer Dulos claims in new court filings that his client is the victim of an “unlawful scheme” and requested that the case be transferred to the Hartford Judicial District.

In one of his three motions filed Thursday in state Superior Court in Stamford, defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn said his client is being tried in the wrong judicial district.
“It appears that law enforcement officers, possibly working in conjunction with the state’s attorney for the Stamford-Norwalk Judicial District, illegally and deliberately disregarded the statutory jurisdictional requirements in order to permit prosecution in the wrong court,” Schoenhorn wrote.

Schoenhorn claims the crimes his client is accused of committing occurred in the greater Hartford area, therefore the “only proper venue for this is and was Hartford Judicial District.”
I'm not a lawyer but I'd think MTs crime was committed when she agreed to help FD and got in the vehicle. And I'm guessing that was in the Stamford jurisdiction. To me it's inconsequential where the bags ended up. Her intent to commit the crime was realized when she said yes to FD and got in the vehicle.

Does anyone local know whether 20 Sky View Drive in Avon, CT was built or not by FORE? We have what looks to be the same house built by FORE at possibly 2-3 properties and so the situation is confusing. Google maps as of 2020 supposedly shows the house built and occupied but sometimes the addresses in Google maps are 100% correct. We know that Fd/MT used photoshop to place images of houses onto properties for marketing purposes. So, just wanted to make sure the house exists and was built.

20skyview.png Google maps image a/o 2020

Google Maps link:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

2oskyview.png Picture from FORE website 2019

Photos of 20 Sky View Dr, Avon, CT 06001 Home For Sale - MLS #G10079956

From DA Article based on Probate Documents - 20 Sky View wasn't listed:

Hug listed at least six houses or vacant properties that Fore Group owns, and all of them are either already in foreclosure or about to be. Those properties include:

• 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, which is appraised at $3,846,600 but has a mortgage of $2.79 million and other debt totaling $1.2 million. The Savings Bank of Danbury has filed a foreclosure notice.
  • 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, which is appraised at $1.28 million but has mortgages totaling $1.73 million.
  • 585 Deercliffe Road in Avon, which is appraised at $666,125 and has a principal mortgage of about $1.3 million. There is a dilapidated home on the property, and Dulos planned to tear it down and build a new high-end home with a view of the Farmington Valley, but the project never commenced.
  • 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, which is currently in foreclosure and is also the subject of a civil lawsuit by Farber against Dulos. Farber has set up a trust that has been paying the mortgage and taxes on the property for several months.
  • Two vacant lots at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road appraised at $231,137 and $228,337 respectively. Hug said he expects People’s Bank to be filing foreclosure notices on all three Mountain Spring Road properties soon.

Avon Town records show the 20 Skyview lot owned by someone else but yet the property is still on FORE website in 2019? Did Fd sell the lot to raise 'quick cash' as his world was falling down? Did it happen after MT had left and Fd didn't know how to remove the property from the website? Or, did Fd crack some kind of deal with the new lot owners to share development income as the property with the FORE house (which looks to be photoshopped) is still on various real estate sites.

Confused. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

A preliminary inventory filed this week by Christopher Hug, the temporary administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, showed that Dulos had $272 in two separate bank accounts and that Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ home building company, has a balance of zero. Hug said Fore Group owns several properties, including the Farmington mansion where Dulos tried to kill himself in January, but all of them carry significant debt.

“It is anticipated that the estate may be insolvent,” Hug said.

Hug came across a mystery in investigating Dulos’ finances — an empty safety deposit box at the local People’s Bank that was apparently jointly owned with another person.

The box is empty, and Hug is seeking permission from the probate court to subpoena bank records to see who the co-owner is and who last accessed it. Hug is not only looking for potential assets of the estate, but he also is trying to determine if Dulos left a copy of his will in the box. Hug said he has been unable to locate a will.".......

The mysterious case of the empty safety deposit box. Curiouser and curiouser. Wouldn't it be incumbent upon LE to investigate who had access to this potential missing cache of evidence (financial or otherwise) as well?

The law might be interpreted that the case should go back to Bridgeport.

Let it stay in Hartford. One less thing to appeal. Give her all the interpreters she wants. Another thing that can’t be appealed. At the end of the story, whatever the jury decides, will be solid. No issues to appeal. No overturning the verdict of guilty. Prison for MT and whiney whatever his name is.

One silver lining is that she does not have to worry about FD coming around or harassing her and the children ever again. I am sure that is a relief for her. She’ll probably never get the millions back (or unfortunately her daughter), but at least she does not have to worry any more about his dangerous antics.
Yes, that is true.

That head line should read: Attorney: Jennifer Dulos victim of “unlawful scheme” in Michelle Troconis case. IMO

Sorry to ask another TOS question...but I'm wondering if it's okay for me to post pictures I took today at the 585 Middle Rd site (one of the Cell Tower dumps in the SW)? Mostly the pictures are of the parking lot and surrounding area that directly corresponds to the 585 address, but I also photographed some of the residencies visible from the lot. I think the pictures of the parking lot itself are okay, but I'm specifically wondering if the pictures that contain private residencies would be considered a violation of privacy?

The only reason I even took pictures of the nearby residencies is because the 585 Middle Rd location (parking lot) doesn't make a ton of sense to me in the context of the case, and, as we've seen before in this case, LE often do not release exact addresses associated with crimes, rather a proximal address that would cover the same area -- hence, my interest in the neighboring residencies!

If a websleuths vet could provide some friendly guidance here, it would be much appreciated! TIA!!

I think the significance of the Middle Rd site is that a Homewood Suites Hilton is located nearby and IMO, that is where KM likely traveled in FD's 2015 Suburban after he gained possession of it from FD. KM likely stayed overnight there and either traveled ahead of the Toyota to New Canaan to scout out the area, or he stayed and rendezvoused to travel together with the Toyota the next morning.

Remember, FD left 4JC in the Suburban to supposedly go buy some more meat for his dinner party shortly AFTER KM's phone polled twice (at 5:21 and 5:23PM EST) near 4JC. FD's phone then traveled from 4JC to 80 MS Rd from 5:32 to around 5:40. MOO, I think FD picked up KM at 80 MS Rd, they went to buy the meat at the Stop & Shop as FD had promised, and then KM dropped FD off at 4JC and continued on to the Homewood Suites Hilton at 2 Farmwood Glen Rd in Farmington (VERY close to that 585 Middle Rd, Farmington site that LE requested cellphone records from). IMO, KM gave his cellphone to FD when he dropped FD off (and after KM had disconnected the phone from the network). And then, IMO, MT was in charge of reconnecting KM's phone to the network for the time KM was supposedly onsite at 4JC the next morning (7:29-8:22AM EST).

The cell tower records were sought for:
9:53-10:23PM EST 4 Jefferson Crossing, and
10:10-10:40 585 Middle Rd, Farmington

So, IMO, that probably indicates that KM left with the Suburban after he dropped off FD at 4JC with the meat purchased for the dinner party and then KM drove the few miles away and checked in at the Homewood Suites Hilton and then FD called KM there (where KM either had another cellphone, or he spoke using the room phone) after FD's dinner guests had left.

Last edited:
I think the significance of the Middle Rd site is that a Homewood Suites Hilton is located nearby and IMO, that is where KM likely traveled in FD's 2015 Suburban after he gained possession of it from FD. KM likely stayed overnight there and either traveled ahead of the Toyota to New Canaan to scout out the area, or he stayed and rendezvoused to travel together with the Toyota the next morning.

Remember, FD left 4JC in the Suburban to supposedly go buy some more meat for his dinner party shortly AFTER KM's phone polled twice (at 5:21 and 5:23PM EST) near 4JC. FD's phone then traveled from 4JC to 80 MS Rd from 5:32 to around 5:40. MOO, I think FD picked up KM at 80 MS Rd, they went to buy the meat at the Stop & Shop as FD had promised, and then KM dropped FD off at 4JC and continued on to the Homewood Suites Hilton at 2 Farmwood Glen Rd in Farmington (VERY close to that 585 Middle Rd, Farmington site that LE requested cellphone records from). IMO, KM gave his cellphone to FD when he dropped FD off (and after KM had disconnected the phone from the network). And then, IMO, MT was in charge of reconnecting KM's phone to the network for the time he was supposedly onsite at 4JC the next morning (7:29-8:22AM EST).

So, IMO, that probably indicates that KM left with the Suburban after he dropped off FD at 4JC with the meat purchased for the dinner party and then KM drove the few miles away and checked in at the Homewood Suites Hilton and then FD called KM there (where KM either had another cellphone, or he spoke using the room phone) after FD's dinner guests had left.

Good work Diddian...You've done excellent work putting the timeline together, and I agree this is a real possibility. Although it reduces the chance that KM will talk of LE, maybe, just maybe, miracles happen.

IMO, it's a real possibility the JFd's body made it to the Atlantic in KM's boat. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Remember, FD left 4JC in the Suburban to supposedly go buy some more meat for his dinner party shortly AFTER KM's phone polled twice (at 5:21 and 5:23PM EST) near 4JC. FD's phone then traveled from 4JC to 80 MS Rd from 5:32 to around 5:40. MOO, I think FD picked up KM at 80 MS Rd, they went to buy the meat at the Stop & Shop as FD had promised, and then KM dropped FD off at 4JC and continued on to the Homewood Suites Hilton at 2 Farmwood Glen Rd in Farmington (VERY close to that 585 Middle Rd, Farmington site that LE requested cellphone records from). IMO, KM gave his cellphone to FD when he dropped FD off (and after KM had disconnected the phone from the network). And then, IMO, MT was in charge of reconnecting KM's phone to the network for the time KM was supposedly onsite at 4JC the next morning (7:29-8:22AM EST).

It would make sense the FD had help down in New Canaan to murder, and clean garage and remove body to some unknown site. But the bike riding by FD does then not make sense. I just don't believe he would have used the bike if he had another driver around to help out. But you never know, we still need to look at all angles.....

Good work Diddian...You've done excellent work putting the timeline together, and I agree this is a real possibility. Although it reduces the chance that KM will talk of LE, maybe, just maybe, miracles happen.

IMO, it's a real possibility the JFd's body made it to the Atlantic in KM's boat. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

IMO, the body likely came from New Canaan to Farmington in the Thule rack atop FD's Suburban, but there was a lot more blood spillage than anticipated, so (to avoid attracting suspicion for the next step of the plan) the body and rack were cleaned at 80 MS Rd (thus all the stripping of bag wrappings, tape, and clothing), then the body was put back into the Thule rack which was transferred to the Jeep (either on top or inside). Then, while someone stayed at 80 MS Rd to clean up the mess atop the Suburban, the Jeep with body atop or inside traveled from 80 MS Rd to the storage site at Avon, and then from there to somewhere around the 193 Birch St, Bristol address, and then from there back to 80 MS Rd. IMO, either the Thule rack was switched out with another in the Bristol area, or it was unloaded of the body there.

I have no opinion what may have happened with the body in Bristol, just questions:
What could have been picked up in Avon to travel with the body to Bristol (a barrel or other container, that could be secured once a body was placed inside, perhaps)?
Are there cold storage places in Bristol, where a container that might have been picked up in Avon would appear normal, so it wouldn't attract attention as long as its contents were frozen? That would allow for a delay in disposal or for transfer to a shipper that could take the container offshore.
Could the body in Thule rack have been transferred to someone who disposed of it nearby - either burying it or dumping it into a body of water (with or without the Thule rack)?
Was the Thule rack that was seen on the Suburban at 80 MS Rd at 4:03PM the SAME Thule rack that had been on the Suburban earlier in the day?

Unrelated to Bristol, but I also seriously wonder why the Suburban arrived at 80 MS Rd so much later than the Toyota (almost an hour and a half later). And it arrived with the Jeep. Did those two vehicles rendezvous somewhere between New Canaan and Farmington? For what purpose? Quickie cleanup of the Suburban before continuing closer to Farmington area?

I also think it is notable that FD tried to get PG to buy the FORE Group Jeep after the Memorial Day weekend and suspect he wanted that vehicle removed from his own "fleet" in case police came calling.

All MOO, of course, based on that information we are aware of at this point.

It would make sense the FD had help down in New Canaan to murder, and clean garage and remove body to some unknown site. But the bike riding by FD does then not make sense. I just don't believe he would have used the bike if he had another driver around to help out. But you never know, we still need to look at all angles.....

I'm not sure that help in New Canaan would necessarily occur at the attack site; it may only have been around for the next step - transfer of the body from JFD's Suburban to another vehicle readied for that purpose. I don't think we'll know until we know more about the various sets of prints (incl. shoe prints) found at the attack site and whether they match any of the conspirators.

I'm not a lawyer but I'd think MTs crime was committed when she agreed to help FD and got in the vehicle. And I'm guessing that was in the Stamford jurisdiction. To me it's inconsequential where the bags ended up. Her intent to commit the crime was realized when she said yes to FD and got in the vehicle.
That was indeed part of it!

But it started way before that. when she made plans for the murder. In fact, it's likely she was the first to suggest it.

Odd, if anyone can check wayback for foregroup.com for 9/14/17 and see what they think.

I'm getting this message:

This domain is for sale
- Limited offer USD5450 -
(This price is strictly non negotiable. We will not reply to a lower bid.)
with Escrow.com Escrow process

Contact

Tell a friend

To ensure that your email is not a joke,
e-mail us with your name & address : )
666 (at) 3csoft (dot) com

(at)="@", (dot)="."

Um, isn't "666" the sign of the devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics