Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Attorney NP, for some obscure reason, is trying to get a rise from MT and Attorney Schoenhorn by slipping a clear picture of MT and Fd in front of Scotts Bakery, with MT, one foot and one arm visibly out of the truck and deliberately performing a task (see excerpt from SW):
“One video clip showed what appeared to be a Caucasian female with a thin build leaning out of the passenger seat of the Ford pickup and either placing something on the ground or picking up an item. This female’s physical appearance was consistent with Michelle Troconis. Another video clip showed the male at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street inserting an item into a storm drain grate. Detectives responded to the drain and a Metropolitan District Crew removed the grate, which allowed detectives to recover a FedEx mailer box.”

Source: SW signed by judge on 7-18-19. Point #11. Discussing the Hartford PD C4 footage taken on or around 7:41 PM in the Albany Avenue area.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-8277-7318c2983cb5/5e1f2fcf017da.pdf.pdf

IMO, there is no benefit, in fact it is extremely harmful, for MT's own attorney to leak that particular still photo. Hmmm, who normally leaks to DA? You know who. Why would an attorney leak a photo that, I suppose, may 0.000000001% improve his dead client's case, by somehow suggesting that maybe MT put the plates in the storm drain instead of Fd? Why release the still now? Gotta cash in on attorney time spent watching all that video from discovery somehow. Attorneys for MT and KM don't need any assistance, thank you. Old pal DA never got the big scoop that he was promised so here's a bone. The still photo suggests that Fd was walking towards the garbage can, throwing out, coffee cups in a tray? What object was Fd holding in both outstretched hands? Was the Fedex envelope tucked under Fd's left arm, away from the camera? And at the same time, MT was leaning over to put down or pick up something with her right hand. We don't see what her left hand was doing, only the right hand seemingly touching the ground briefly. If that was only ONE picture and only ONE camera angle, we wouldn't know WHO put the plates in the drain. So where is the rest of the video? How did Fd circle back to the driver's seat from the garbage can? Why release a possibly misleading still to the press? Who does that? Oh, I know who.

To punish MT or to punish KM? For what? For causing Fd to kill himself so that NP would not get paid? For emptying out the safe deposit box?
What this still photo means to me is that the storm drain in front of Scotts Bakery was scoped out prior to May 24th as a temporary hiding spot for the plates. Definitely premeditated. Fd calls KM at 7:41 pm - hey, come pick up the plates for Part Two of the evidence dumping plan. Meanwhile KM is drinking coffee in West Hartford thinking, ha, no way is he going to get caught on CCTV with those two dumdums! Maybe KM finally woke up at that moment to Fd's dangerously amateur-hour mastermind delusions and wanted out of the plan - which probably started with something like let's just scare JFd and get an easy divorce settlement and then escalated quickly into murder and conspiracy and cover-up. KM wanted out and, as soon as he saw the CCTV footage on the 5/30 news, panicked. KM grabbed a shovel and drove to the gun club that night, thinking that his tracks were covered by filling up the pre-dug grave. Not. Because three bumbling cooks is way too many. No way, one of them, if not all, will spill bits and pieces of the plot over time. Just a matter of time. MOO.

From SW request for cell tower dump: 5/24: 07:11-07:41PM, 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford

@davealtimari

This is the first photo ever made public of Fotis Dulos on Albany Avenue on May 24. He is about to place a FedEx envelope in a storm drain. The woman leaning out of passengers side door picking up something is Michelle Troconis.
ETPoYk3XYAIFF55

I have been lurking on this thread, but now feel the need to comment. After following many trials, I have a really hard time in not only respecting defense lawyers, but in not despising them.

NP is just another example of how twisted and unethical some have become. I totally agree that every accused deserves legal representation to ensure a fair trial. With that legal right for all of us, I'm sure the intent was that defense lawyers would defend their clients to insure that innocent people were found not guilty. That hasn't been the case, as many of us have known for years.

They don't care if their client is guilty. Winning is the only thing that is important. I'm sure there are honorable defense lawyers, but I haven't seen one in a high profile case in many years. At what point do they get reined in and suffer reprimands by the law societies, the way prosecutors do? I am so disgusted by NP.

IMO, Attorney NP, for some obscure reason, is trying to get a rise from MT and Attorney Schoenhorn by slipping a clear picture of MT and Fd in front of Scotts Bakery, with MT, one foot and one arm visibly out of the truck and deliberately performing a task (see excerpt from SW):
“One video clip showed what appeared to be a Caucasian female with a thin build leaning out of the passenger seat of the Ford pickup and either placing something on the ground or picking up an item. This female’s physical appearance was consistent with Michelle Troconis. Another video clip showed the male at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street inserting an item into a storm drain grate. Detectives responded to the drain and a Metropolitan District Crew removed the grate, which allowed detectives to recover a FedEx mailer box.”

Source: SW signed by judge on 7-18-19. Point #11. Discussing the Hartford PD C4 footage taken on or around 7:41 PM in the Albany Avenue area.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-8277-7318c2983cb5/5e1f2fcf017da.pdf.pdf

IMO, there is no benefit, in fact it is extremely harmful, for MT's own attorney to leak that particular still photo. Hmmm, who normally leaks to DA? You know who. Why would an attorney leak a photo that, I suppose, may 0.000000001% improve his dead client's case, by somehow suggesting that maybe MT put the plates in the storm drain instead of Fd? Why release the still now? Gotta cash in on attorney time spent watching all that video from discovery somehow. Attorneys for MT and KM don't need any assistance, thank you. Old pal DA never got the big scoop that he was promised so here's a bone. The still photo suggests that Fd was walking towards the garbage can, throwing out, coffee cups in a tray? What object was Fd holding in both outstretched hands? Was the Fedex envelope tucked under Fd's left arm, away from the camera? And at the same time, MT was leaning over to put down or pick up something with her right hand. We don't see what her left hand was doing, only the right hand seemingly touching the ground briefly. If that was only ONE picture and only ONE camera angle, we wouldn't know WHO put the plates in the drain. So where is the rest of the video? How did Fd circle back to the driver's seat from the garbage can? Why release a possibly misleading still to the press? Who does that? Oh, I know who.

To punish MT or to punish KM? For what? For causing Fd to kill himself so that NP would not get paid? For emptying out the safe deposit box?
What this still photo means to me is that the storm drain in front of Scotts Bakery was scoped out prior to May 24th as a temporary hiding spot for the plates. Definitely premeditated. Fd calls KM at 7:41 pm - hey, come pick up the plates for Part Two of the evidence dumping plan. Meanwhile KM is drinking coffee in West Hartford thinking, ha, no way is he going to get caught on CCTV with those two dumdums! Maybe KM finally woke up at that moment to Fd's dangerously amateur-hour mastermind delusions and wanted out of the plan - which probably started with something like let's just scare JFd and get an easy divorce settlement and then escalated quickly into murder and conspiracy and cover-up. KM wanted out and, as soon as he saw the CCTV footage on the 5/30 news, panicked. KM grabbed a shovel and drove to the gun club that night, thinking that his tracks were covered by filling up the pre-dug grave. Not. Because three bumbling cooks is way too many. No way, one of them, if not all, will spill bits and pieces of the plot over time. Just a matter of time. MOO.

From SW request for cell tower dump: 5/24: 07:11-07:41PM, 26 Crossroads Plaza, West Hartford
Couple of things still bothering me about this event. Even more so now that the pic has been released. way back when the arrest warrant was released,I noted the “Albany and Garden”.
Yet,the news clip of the Fire Chief in front of Scott’s showed the FD searching the storm drain in front of Scott’s. He said it was the only drain searched and they found nothing. I linked this clip in post around time AW released.

afitzy linked it up again when we had a more recent discussion about this same thing.
Scott’s is not at at Garden. It is , if memory serves me -at Adams. I couldn’t find a storm drain at Garden on google maps. That’s why I asked the Kirbyfamily to check out those drains and she discovered they were just putting them in on that end of Albany.
So now as to this photo- It IS in front of Scott’s. Not at Garden. So did they find plates here, or in another storm drain??

A+ for your perspicacity and lucubration!

"Famed Fotis Dulos attorney Norm Pattis said he will take New Haven to court if the mayor issues a shelter-in-place order."

If there's no court, where is he taking New Haven to? This is either an existential question or a Zen koan. I'm not sure which yet.

As I recall, NP used to write a column (for the CT Law Trib?) called "One Hand Clapping" (from the classic Zen koan) Norm's not the rugged individualist he promotes himself to be. He's an inflated ego. E pluribus unum in times like these. All for one and one for all. But to Norm, it's his time to "strut and fret his hour upon the stage."

Wondering if anyone on here has access to the court site?

I have Adam Davidson re harassment charge on 3/27 & KM on 3/31. Have those changed?
TIA! :)
Information is accurate as of March 20, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 2
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $2,000,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 3/31/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

"Famed Fotis Dulos attorney Norm Pattis said he will take New Haven to court if the mayor issues a shelter-in-place order."

If there's no court, where is he taking New Haven to? This is either an existential question or a Zen koan. I'm not sure which yet.
That gave me a good laugh. Someone needs to send NP a PSA and let him know that the world happens to be in crisis mode now and his little games are, oh YAWN, so boring. They simply can't stop the crisis because he has an ideological bone to pick.

I agree with your interpretation that FD is clearly walking towards a garbage can and NOT a storm drain, and that what he's carrying (and the open way he's carrying it) could be a cardboard tray with coffee cups--and NOT an envelope/pkg with the license plates--which he'd be more inclined to hold less openly (and not in 2 hands like a tray). And I agree FD could be covering for MT to hide behind the open door and slip the plates into the storm drain. But why would DA report that FD was walking toward the storm drain to deposit the license plates?

I agree with your interpretation that FD is clearly walking towards a garbage can and NOT a storm drain, and that what he's carrying (and the open way he's carrying it) could be a cardboard tray with coffee cups--and NOT an envelope/pkg with the license plates--which he'd be more inclined to hold less openly (and not in 2 hands like a tray). And I agree FD could be covering for MT to hide behind the open door and slip the plates into the storm drain. But why would DA report that FD was walking toward the storm drain to deposit the license plates?

From @Chicago54 "Couple of things still bothering me about this event. Even more so now that the pic has been released. way back when the arrest warrant was released,I noted the “Albany and Garden”.
Yet,the news clip of the Fire Chief in front of Scott’s showed the FD searching the storm drain in front of Scott’s. He said it was the only drain searched and they found nothing. I linked this clip in post around time AW released.

afitzy linked it up again when we had a more recent discussion about this same thing.
Scott’s is not at at Garden. It is , if memory serves me -at Adams. I couldn’t find a storm drain at Garden on google maps. That’s why I asked the Kirbyfamily to check out those drains and she discovered they were just putting them in on that end of Albany.
So now as to this photo- It IS in front of Scott’s. Not at Garden. So did they find plates here, or in another storm drain??"

Some great observations by eagle eyed WS'ers here. Why did DA call it a Fedex "envelope" when the SW called it a Fedex "mailer box"? Such a Fedex box could be held out with both hands like a pizza box. IMO, the SW did refer to "another video clip", perhaps from another camera that captured Fd clearly disposing of the plates, otherwise, why would the SW clearly state that:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth