Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your interpretation that FD is clearly walking towards a garbage can and NOT a storm drain, and that what he's carrying (and the open way he's carrying it) could be a cardboard tray with coffee cups--and NOT an envelope/pkg with the license plates--which he'd be more inclined to hold less openly (and not in 2 hands like a tray). And I agree FD could be covering for MT to hide behind the open door and slip the plates into the storm drain. But why would DA report that FD was walking toward the storm drain to deposit the license plates?

Because he is stupid and lazy. At best, he is making an assumption. At worst, he is doing NP’s dirty work. My speculation is that NP has some guilt about Fd’s suicide, and wants to do the only thing he can for Fd now, and that is try and get an acquittal for MT, or maybe even get the conspiracy charge dropped. NP isn’t representing her, but I don’t think he has any reason not to try and help her if he can. I know NP said he wanted to still go to trial for Fd, but that was never gonna happen. DA just doesn’t seem to be paying attention.

From @Chicago54 "Couple of things still bothering me about this event. Even more so now that the pic has been released. way back when the arrest warrant was released,I noted the “Albany and Garden”.
Yet,the news clip of the Fire Chief in front of Scott’s showed the FD searching the storm drain in front of Scott’s. He said it was the only drain searched and they found nothing. I linked this clip in post around time AW released.

afitzy linked it up again when we had a more recent discussion about this same thing.
Scott’s is not at at Garden. It is , if memory serves me -at Adams. I couldn’t find a storm drain at Garden on google maps. That’s why I asked the Kirbyfamily to check out those drains and she discovered they were just putting them in on that end of Albany.
So now as to this photo- It IS in front of Scott’s. Not at Garden. So did they find plates here, or in another storm drain??"

Some great observations by eagle eyed WS'ers here. Why did DA call it a Fedex "envelope" when the SW called it a Fedex "mailer box"? Such a Fedex box could be held out with both hands like a pizza box. IMO, the SW did refer to "another video clip", perhaps from another camera that captured Fd clearly disposing of the plates, otherwise, why would the SW clearly state that:

“One video clip showed what appeared to be a Caucasian female with a thin build leaning out of the passenger seat of the Ford pickup and either placing something on the ground or picking up an item. This female’s physical appearance was consistent with Michelle Troconis. Another video clip showed the male at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street inserting an item into a storm drain grate. Detectives responded to the drain and a Metropolitan District Crew removed the grate, which allowed detectives to recover a FedEx mailer box.”

So the SW refers to Two Different video clips--one with MT leaning out of the Ford pickup "placing something on the ground or picking up an item", and "another" video clip of "the male"..."inserting an item into a storm drain grate." But DA shows the video clip with MT leaning out of the truck, etc., but identifies it as FD inserting plates into drain (saying nothing about MT). Some reporter. (And I don't see why NP would be the one who gave DA that picture.)

Because he is stupid and lazy. At best, he is making an assumption. At worst, he is doing NP’s dirty work. My speculation is that NP has some guilt about Fd’s suicide, and wants to do the only thing he can for Fd now, and that is try and get an acquittal for MT, or maybe even get the conspiracy charge dropped. NP isn’t representing her, but I don’t think he has any reason not to try and help her if he can. I know NP said he wanted to still go to trial for Fd, but that was never gonna happen. DA just doesn’t seem to be paying attention.

It's real work to follow the (possible) twisted logic of NP, DA and/or JS!

From @Chicago54 "Couple of things still bothering me about this event. Even more so now that the pic has been released. way back when the arrest warrant was released,I noted the “Albany and Garden”.
Yet,the news clip of the Fire Chief in front of Scott’s showed the FD searching the storm drain in front of Scott’s. He said it was the only drain searched and they found nothing. I linked this clip in post around time AW released.

afitzy linked it up again when we had a more recent discussion about this same thing.
Scott’s is not at at Garden. It is , if memory serves me -at Adams. I couldn’t find a storm drain at Garden on google maps. That’s why I asked the Kirbyfamily to check out those drains and she discovered they were just putting them in on that end of Albany.
So now as to this photo- It IS in front of Scott’s. Not at Garden. So did they find plates here, or in another storm drain??"

Some great observations by eagle eyed WS'ers here. Why did DA call it a Fedex "envelope" when the SW called it a Fedex "mailer box"? Such a Fedex box could be held out with both hands like a pizza box. IMO, the SW did refer to "another video clip", perhaps from another camera that captured Fd clearly disposing of the plates, otherwise, why would the SW clearly state that:

“One video clip showed what appeared to be a Caucasian female with a thin build leaning out of the passenger seat of the Ford pickup and either placing something on the ground or picking up an item. This female’s physical appearance was consistent with Michelle Troconis. Another video clip showed the male at the corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street inserting an item into a storm drain grate. Detectives responded to the drain and a Metropolitan District Crew removed the grate, which allowed detectives to recover a FedEx mailer box.”

So much speculation about the intent and the actual activities on Albany Ave. As a person who in my youth lost some tennis balls down a storm drain, let me just say that it is easier to lose something down a drain than to retrieve it. Even if you are just trying to "get something out," not preserve prints or other evidence as detectives might, it is not a "reaching in" job- it usually requires you to crawl into the drain. Is KM that thin and wiry? Does KM seem likely to crawl into a drain or to dig or to fill in a grave at night? Either he has a tough mudder side to his personality or a helper(s?), IMO.

Does anyone local know whether 20 Sky View Drive in Avon, CT was built or not by FORE? We have what looks to be the same house built by FORE at possibly 2-3 properties and so the situation is confusing. Google maps as of 2020 supposedly shows the house built and occupied but sometimes the addresses in Google maps are 100% correct. We know that Fd/MT used photoshop to place images of houses onto properties for marketing purposes. So, just wanted to make sure the house exists and was built.

View attachment 236981 Google maps image a/o 2020

Google Maps link:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 236982 Picture from FORE website 2019

Photos of 20 Sky View Dr, Avon, CT 06001 Home For Sale - MLS #G10079956

From DA Article based on Probate Documents - 20 Sky View wasn't listed:

Hug listed at least six houses or vacant properties that Fore Group owns, and all of them are either already in foreclosure or about to be. Those properties include:

• 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, which is appraised at $3,846,600 but has a mortgage of $2.79 million and other debt totaling $1.2 million. The Savings Bank of Danbury has filed a foreclosure notice.
  • 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, which is appraised at $1.28 million but has mortgages totaling $1.73 million.
  • 585 Deercliffe Road in Avon, which is appraised at $666,125 and has a principal mortgage of about $1.3 million. There is a dilapidated home on the property, and Dulos planned to tear it down and build a new high-end home with a view of the Farmington Valley, but the project never commenced.
  • 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, which is currently in foreclosure and is also the subject of a civil lawsuit by Farber against Dulos. Farber has set up a trust that has been paying the mortgage and taxes on the property for several months.
  • Two vacant lots at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road appraised at $231,137 and $228,337 respectively. Hug said he expects People’s Bank to be filing foreclosure notices on all three Mountain Spring Road properties soon.

Avon Town records show the 20 Skyview lot owned by someone else but yet the property is still on FORE website in 2019? Did Fd sell the lot to raise 'quick cash' as his world was falling down? Did it happen after MT had left and Fd didn't know how to remove the property from the website? Or, did Fd crack some kind of deal with the new lot owners to share development income as the property with the FORE house (which looks to be photoshopped) is still on various real estate sites.

Confused. Any ideas?

in the "new" internet world where fraudsters rent out property they do not own, could FD have sold something for cash even without clear title? Or maybe "build to suit?" the "status" in the Fore Group web photo you quoted says "to be built." Everyone likes to buy a "to be constructed" house from a builder who goes bankrupt (or in this case is actually dead).

Locked in our houses (assuming most are abiding by the stay at home pleas from our public officials due to COVID-19). Whether they be small condos, apartments or mcmansions. We are all living under the same “horrible” restrictions that her lawyer has been claiming are undue and unfair hardships.

yes and the salons, gyms and spas are CLOSED

Last edited:
Thank you @sds71 for the 16 page probate document - very interesting indeed.

Wonder what was in the Avon storage locker, which was not listed by Administrator Hug under personal property of the decedent. Was the storage locker rental agreement under MT's name only? Did Hug omit all property seized by LE in the criminal investigations?

Also, I think the revelation of zero, zilch, zip, nada in the checking accounts means that if Attorney Pattis did not take the speculated cash from the safety deposit box then Attorney Pattis was compensated only what the State of CT paid him for representing the "indigent" and whatever interview deals he can rustle up. Seems to me that the IRA was never encumbered by Attorney Pattis (see first bail hearing where Attorney Pattis was sucking lemons after the judge refused to have the court get involved in sorting out the "after-tax" value of the IRA collateral). That would suggest that the court expected full disclosure of mortgage and tax encumbrances on collateral put up for bail. Which then points to Attorney Pattis demonstrating guilty knowledge that the $6mm bail bond real estate collateral, net of encumbrances, was worth $0 or in the red, otherwise why not post the real estate earlier as collateral or allow Attorney Pattis to encumber the properties for compensation? Attorney Pattis, unable to get paid directly by Fd, knew by the first bail hearing, before everyone else, except for maybe Attorney Riccio, that Fd/FORE was insolvent and neither Fd nor Attorney Pattis were wearing any clothes when they submitted the $6mm bail paperwork. Not merely embarrassing all round for everyone involved in the bail paperwork. Worse than that. It's beyond sanctions. It's criminal fraud, in my book. MOO.

Interesting that Fd could not be bothered to spend a few moments designating an IRA beneficiary, which meant that his suicide was unplanned. It also means, IMO, that Fd was not concerned for anyone's financial well-being after he departs from this world. Fd would have let his IRA go to the state upon his passing. MOO.

Are there existing homes (#?) sold by FORE Group that are owned by others and in good condition? FD seems to just have zero management skills, so unsure if his life style was causing him to neglect a business which used to be profitable, and his "upscale homes" in a boom/bust economy were just bottoming out. Did he actually previously employ subcontractors, architects, and keep on top of everything? Or was his company never profitable from day 1?

Locked in our houses (assuming most are abiding by the stay at home pleas from our public officials due to COVID-19). Whether they be small condos, apartments or mcmansions. We are all living under the same “horrible” restrictions that her lawyer has been claiming are undue and unfair hardships.

Ah, well, some of us have specific training & will continue going to work at jobs we have held for years.

We'll return to homes we own.

We may stop on the way home to use a public park w/social distance.

We have the freedom to do these things.

All because we choose to live within the law, and within the expectations of our culture.

Quite different from Michelle Troconis, ASAIK.

JMHO YMMV LRR (lather rinse repeat yourself, acutename is right about salons!)

Are there existing homes (#?) sold by FORE Group that are owned by others and in good condition? FD seems to just have zero management skills, so unsure if his life style was causing him to neglect a business which used to be profitable, and his "upscale homes" in a boom/bust economy were just bottoming out. Did he actually previously employ subcontractors, architects, and keep on top of everything? Or was his company never profitable from day 1?

This, I think. I do not think “his business” was at all ever profitable. He bought the lots with HF and GF’s money, paid (maybe not) builders to build the structure, and chose the fixtures and finishes. Anybody can do that if they have somebody else’s money.

lmao! What about Harvey Weinstein? @@

as some one who does not know the victim or the defendants, mention of things from over 20 years ago has little impact on what happened in 2019, IMO. do not think jurors would care, unless something much more immediate could be shown and even then, seems irrelevant, IMO.

I recall Colangelo muttering something about the hearing was the first time he's heard about a job in at least 6 months....she didn't have one on the first of January. Neither Judge White nor Attorney S acknowledged his comment. Later, MT just kept shaking her head, "NO," she couldn't work from home....EGADS....She was acting like an entirely different person, demanding to be allowed to "do her job," as one headphone rested on her head not her ear. She gave very "cute" smiles and frowns, too.

The entire hearing was rather entertaining...20 minutes...but the great head shakes and discussion about being allowed to travel for work starts around 11 minutes. SMH...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

seems the purpose of this was to allow "mom" to leave? did she? MT got permission to shop for herself, do errands one day per week, have business appointments if OK'd by parole, right?

Wow that is quite the photo - MUCH clearer than I would ever have expected! Now, how did Dave Altimari (Norm Pattis's buddy) get that photo?

So Norm says he can't SAY anything about the case but he's doing his darnedest to write, and disseminate images and info about the case?

Interesting they release it now, when the virus is big in the news - to slip it by when most won't realize how amazing it is?

what law abiding person puts anything down a storm drain? do the ones in CT have the picture of the fish on it, asking that you not pollute?

Last edited:
"Famed Fotis Dulos attorney Norm Pattis said he will take New Haven to court if the mayor issues a shelter-in-place order."

If there's no court, where is he taking New Haven to? This is either an existential question or a Zen koan. I'm not sure which yet.

I read this on behalf of some closed businesses (?), not this criminal defense, though maybe on behalf of prisoners? the article is not clear.

I agree with your interpretation that FD is clearly walking towards a garbage can and NOT a storm drain, and that what he's carrying (and the open way he's carrying it) could be a cardboard tray with coffee cups--and NOT an envelope/pkg with the license plates--which he'd be more inclined to hold less openly (and not in 2 hands like a tray). And I agree FD could be covering for MT to hide behind the open door and slip the plates into the storm drain. But why would DA report that FD was walking toward the storm drain to deposit the license plates?

FD saying: "I know what I did and did not do"... IMO

As a smoker, I can tell you that the way MT is leaning down, that's exactly what it would look like if I was putting out a cigarette. Moo and all that jazz

As a smoker, I can tell you that the way MT is leaning down, that's exactly what it would look like if I was putting out a cigarette. Moo and all that jazz

Is that the way you'd put out a cigarette if smoking in the car--lean out the door and snuff it out on the sidewalk? I'm not a smoker myself but have been in a car with smokers (incl my sister, who chain-smoked) and never saw one lean out a car door to snuff it out against a sidewalk (rather than either putting it out in an ashtray or just flicking it out the window).

Is that the way you'd put out a cigarette if smoking in the car--lean out the door and snuff it out on the sidewalk? I'm not a smoker myself but have been in a car with smokers (incl my sister, who chain-smoked) and never saw one lean out a car door to snuff it out against a sidewalk (rather than either putting it out in an ashtray or just flicking it out the window).
I used to smoke. I usually would just flick it out of the window (cars now don't usually have ashtrays and I know, I was a litterbug). Only if there were fire warnings would I lean down and put it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1