Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Kent Mawhinney will be able to make his court dates....
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 4/23/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR B Felony 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT C Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG A Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty

Activity: Awaiting Disposition Next Court Date: 4/23/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-223* VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER D Felony 1 6/26/2019 Not Guilty

AND:
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 4/28/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Stamford Court Is Temporarily Closed
Fairfield Judicial District 1061 Main Street, Bridgeport 06604 (203) 579-6527 (203) 576-3600 (Adult Probation) (Cases that would have been handled in the Stamford/Norwalk Judicial District courthouse located at 123 Hoyt Street in Stamford and the Ansonia-Milford Judicial District located at 14 West Street in Milford have been transferred to this courthouse.)

Honest to God. We all know what Hell this Coronavirus has been like for us, I can’t begin to imagine what it’s been like for GF and her grandchildren. On top of everything else, now they have to deal with this! My prayers go to each of them, all of us, all of America and all the world. Just keep hanging in there, things will get better.
Continue to stay safe and well.
Thank you @MollyDDD for your positive thoughts!

Since I can't access the court site - I'll post this - until someone here tells me it has been cancelled.... :)

Wednesday, April 22nd:
*Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Fotis Dulos (52) - *Brad Ragaglia (61) was charged (2/2/20) with 1st degree trespassing.
He showed up at Fotis’ door Christmas Eve (2019) being invited by Fotis. Ragaglia gifted Fotis holy water, capsules of magnesium & two spiritual books. They exchanged phone numbers. They texted for about a week. Fotis thought the holy water & capsules might be poisoned. Police never tested them. February 2nd — after Fotis’ death. That's when police say they found Ragaglia trespassing at 80 Mountain Spring Road. It’s another Dulos property searched in connection to the murder investigation. Ragaglia was charged with first degree trespassing.
Next court date 4/22/20.

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of April 21, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: RAGAGLIA BRAD Represented By:
Birth Year: 1959 Times on the Docket: 4
Docket Information
Docket No: H14C-CR20-0180107-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE FARMINGTON
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 2/2/2020
Court: Hartford Comm Court Bond Amount: $1,500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Nonsurety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 7/8/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-107 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 1ST DEG A Misdemeanor 1 2/2/2020

Thanks (again!!) @Trinitee !! :)

and...

I see KM is supposed to have his divorce case heard tomorrow 4/23 - any changes on that one? And on his murder case on 4/28?

TIA!
Here's some freshly baked cookies while you look!!

animated-smileys-housekeeping-007.gif

Is Whisper Investments a new lender in the maze of people loaning FD money? Is the LLC local? Can't find much information about them...
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_wa/602778159 MOO...IMO

Take care all!

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/5193118
It's this Delaware LLC with their principal office at an RI home. Before that the mortgage was held by Fore Group's RI-based investor, Harry Masiello, and he is the 2nd plaintiff as well. Maybe a shell corp for family investments? M(uneducated)OO

Here's a link for the complaint. They figured out GV's address change and served him there eventually. http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18994666

Last edited:
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/5193118
It's this Delaware LLC with their principal office at an RI home. Before that the mortgage was held by Fore Group's RI-based investor, Harry Masiello, and he is the 2nd plaintiff as well. Maybe a shell corp for family investments? M(uneducated)OO

Here's a link for the complaint. They figured out GV's address change and served him there eventually. http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18994666

Oh my....This is major reading...and very weak comprehension on my part. So, somehow, because GF et al put a lien against the property Harry can bring suit against her?
Hope this doesn't involve financial reimbursement for Harry.

FD was very cute...taking a open-ended line of credit against Deerfield...then somehow allowing GF to file against Deerfield also???? How did the Avon and the bank allow this?

Am assuming JFD wasn't on the title or loan on Deerfield. Was there still an outstanding mortgage on the property? Isn't it valued at considerably less than $600,000? Are there other FD properties to which HM has claim? UGH!

FD ended his life, IMO, because his alter ego Fore Group and the Ponzi scheme were crashing all around him. MOO...IMO

I agree. He was running out of lenders to help him move money around and not about to get many new investors with his financial details having been widely published.

Most of it's beyond my comprehension, but property records show that Fore Group owned 585 Deercliff, it was never legally in either of their names. Shockingly it is supposedly worth over $600,000, mostly for the value of the land itself. HM had a claim to the Sturbridge Hill property in New Canaan as well but didn't pursue it in court until after FD committed suicide.

FST-CV19-6044836-S - SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC. Et Al
132.00 03/20/2020 D MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME RE DISCOVERY MOTION OR REQUEST PB CH13
Document.gif

The Defendant, Harry Masiello, moves, pursuant to Practice Book Sections 13-7 and
13-10, for an extension of time of thirty (30) days until May 5, 2020, within which to
respond to the Interrogatories and Requests for Production filed by the Defendant, Gloria
Farber, Executor of the Estate of Hilliard Farber, dated February 5, 2020. This is the first
request for extension of time with regard to these Interrogatories and Requests for
Production, and the undersigned hereby certifies that this case has not been assigned for
trial.

FST-CV19-6044836-S - SAVINGS BANK OF DANBURY v. FORE GROUP. INC. Et Al
132.00 03/20/2020 D MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME RE DISCOVERY MOTION OR REQUEST PB CH13
Document.gif

The Defendant, Harry Masiello, moves, pursuant to Practice Book Sections 13-7 and
13-10, for an extension of time of thirty (30) days until May 5, 2020, within which to
respond to the Interrogatories and Requests for Production filed by the Defendant, Gloria
Farber, Executor of the Estate of Hilliard Farber, dated February 5, 2020. This is the first
request for extension of time with regard to these Interrogatories and Requests for
Production, and the undersigned hereby certifies that this case has not been assigned for
trial.

Translation? I'm confused b/c it lists HM and GF as defendants.

Uhm, needs more time? If you had a mortgage on something that Fd touched, wouldn't you expect foreclosure?

YO! Everybody! Fd died BROKE! If you loaned him money, guess what? Some bank, or some lawyer is looking for you.

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR

I’m with you-that information will say a lot; at the very least, they know who accessed that box, and when.

It appears as though Masiello, through Whisper LLC, has filed a complaint against Fore. It seems to me that the damages in foreclosure should be the delivery of title of the mortgaged property itself, 585 Deercliff, which would be all that Whisper is entitled to under the Note, now that Fore is effectively insolvent. Why does the complaint request $15,000? Does Hug need to file bankruptcy on behalf of the Estate of Fotis Dulos (adding another layer of frivolous litigation) in order to stop stupid money grabs like this? Or maybe Hug, as Executor of the Estate of Fotis Dulos (and a fiduciary acting on behalf of the beneficiaries, the children of Fotis Dulos), has an ethical duty to file bankruptcy and claw back the contents of the safety deposit box and any other property (cash or real property or cars or furniture) that belonged to the Estate but was taken without permission and written authorization of the Probate Court as a distribution of the Estate. Yep, all the furniture that was in the moving van needs to be returned to Hug for an accounting and distribution by the Probate Court. And the joint holder of the safety deposit box needs to return the cash (or other contents) for a proper accounting if the property that was removed after Fotis Dulos' death. The bank should have a record of the date of the last visit to empty out the box. If that occurred after FD's death, Hug should have requested the contents be returned to the Estate and listed the contents in Hug's Asset report to the Probate Court. Perhaps Bankruptcy Court can resolve Masiello's secured claim. Maybe an attorney can chime in but I don't think Bankruptcy Court allows a cash grab of $15,000 from a secured mortgagee where the property is under water. Sorry, nice try Masiello.

It appears as though Masiello, through Whisper LLC, has filed a complaint against Fore. It seems to me that the damages in foreclosure should be the delivery of title of the mortgaged property itself, 585 Deercliff, which would be all that Whisper is entitled to under the Note, now that Fore is effectively insolvent. Why does the complaint request $15,000? Does Hug need to file bankruptcy on behalf of the Estate of Fotis Dulos (adding another layer of frivolous litigation) in order to stop stupid money grabs like this? Or maybe Hug, as Executor of the Estate of Fotis Dulos (and a fiduciary acting on behalf of the beneficiaries, the children of Fotis Dulos), has an ethical duty to file bankruptcy and claw back the contents of the safety deposit box and any other property (cash or real property or cars or furniture) that belonged to the Estate but was taken without permission and written authorization of the Probate Court as a distribution of the Estate. Yep, all the furniture that was in the moving van needs to be returned to Hug for an accounting and distribution by the Probate Court. And the joint holder of the safety deposit box needs to return the cash (or other contents) for a proper accounting if the property that was removed after Fotis Dulos' death. The bank should have a record of the date of the last visit to empty out the box. If that occurred after FD's death, Hug should have requested the contents be returned to the Estate and listed the contents in Hug's Asset report to the Probate Court. Perhaps Bankruptcy Court can resolve Masiello's secured claim. Maybe an attorney can chime in but I don't think Bankruptcy Court allows a cash grab of $15,000 from a secured mortgagee where the property is under water. Sorry, nice try Masiello.

It seems to me that nobody in an official capacity here has done almost any of the things they should have, with regard to the divorce, advocacy of the children (except for GF), or any of the properties. GF’s attorney appears to have tried to do what he can to protect her and her grandchildren, but as far as all of the other lawyers, court appointed whatevers, bankers, etc...all I can say is that I don’t think I will ever be afraid of being fired from a job in Ct because of poor performance.

The body (skeletal remains) of Cheryl Coker were found this weekend after she was reported missing about a year and a half ago-this gives me hope that Jennifer’s will be found sometime, too. Cheryl’s husband is the only suspect in her disappearance, and now murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member