Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to find out the truth about that safety deposit box.
Also worried that KM won’t be only guilty person taking advantage of the pandemic .
Was thinking earlier today how horrible for GF to have to worry about MT and KM having lenient monitoring and what they might still be capable of and now the dangers of Covid-19 . I pray for her and her family’s safety.
Everybody stay safe and wear the highest quality face mask you can find when you go out and wash hands etc.

I’m with you-that information will say a lot; at the very least, they know who accessed that box, and when.

I guess MT has some new Instagram posts (I saw them elsewhere, since I don’t follow her and her posts are private. One post has a picture of her and her parents and sisters, and the captions is something like “a lot has been said about me by people who don’t know me”, and “this is me with the people I love the best”. Wonder if there are any recent, pre-coronavirus pictures of her at that church in Avon?
:eek::mad::eek::mad: Boo-Farting-Hoo!!!!!!

I’m with you-that information will say a lot; at the very least, they know who accessed that box, and when.

This is a different article than I've read about FD's probate before. It's perhaps a little more comprehensible. (Hope it's acceptable WS approved.)
I found the following excerpt from the article "disturbing." GF has asked that a portion of the estate properties etc. be applied to child support. This article seems to indicate the court might see other things as more important:

"In her petition for child support, Farber is seeking an allowance of $4,400 a month to assist in caring for the children. Hug has not responded to the request, which will be presented to Farmington Probate Judge Evelyn Daly.

There is some money available to the estate because Dulos didn’t list a beneficiary of his Fidelity IRA, which has about $195,000 in it. An IRA would not normally be part of someone’s probate case, but because there is no beneficiary, it becomes an asset of the estate.

But the Dulos children aren’t likely to see much, if any, of that because Hug has asked the court for permission to use the IRA funds to maintain the Fore Group properties until they can be sold and to pay his fees, as well as any legal fees for fighting foreclosures of several homes."

Source: Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

I wonder when Judge Daly will rule on Hug's motion? MOO...IMO

This is a different article than I've read about FD's probate before. It's perhaps a little more comprehensible. (Hope it's acceptable WS approved.)
I found the following excerpt from the article "disturbing." GF has asked that a portion of the estate properties etc. be applied to child support. This article seems to indicate the court might see other things as more important:

"In her petition for child support, Farber is seeking an allowance of $4,400 a month to assist in caring for the children. Hug has not responded to the request, which will be presented to Farmington Probate Judge Evelyn Daly.

There is some money available to the estate because Dulos didn’t list a beneficiary of his Fidelity IRA, which has about $195,000 in it. An IRA would not normally be part of someone’s probate case, but because there is no beneficiary, it becomes an asset of the estate.

But the Dulos children aren’t likely to see much, if any, of that because Hug has asked the court for permission to use the IRA funds to maintain the Fore Group properties until they can be sold and to pay his fees, as well as any legal fees for fighting foreclosures of several homes."

Source: Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

Just imagine if Gloria Farber was not financially able to care for 5 children...would all of the “Dulos” money still go to lawyers/banks/bailbondsmen instead of the children??

Just imagine if Gloria Farber was not financially able to care for 5 children...would all of the “Dulos” money still go to lawyers/banks/bailbondsmen instead of the children??

Probably, and their care would be funded by we fine taxpayers.

On the other hand, I suppose if Hug can get the houses sold -- the children will eventually benefit?

On the third hand, who in their right mind would choose to live in any of those houses?

We may need to buck-up and open our DV shelter after all.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Probably, and their care would be funded by we fine taxpayers.

On the other hand, I suppose if Hug can get the houses sold -- the children will eventually benefit?

On the third hand, who in their right mind would choose to live in any of those houses?

We may need to buck-up and open our DV shelter after all.

JMHO YMMV LRR
If I remember correctly, FD was so leveraged that selling the properties is not going to result in excess available for distribution to his minor children. (This was the complaint brought to the court re. FD's bond collateral was bust). I hope the judge makes the IRA available for the support of his children-- which is barely a dent in his child support arrears.

Nope -- Hug is dreaming if he thinks he can squeeze two nickels from this buffalo! Refresher on the Dulos inventory...

Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

March 7, 2020

[..]

A preliminary inventory filed this week by Christopher Hug, the temporary administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, showed that Dulos had $272 in two separate bank accounts and that Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ home building company, has a balance of zero. Hug said Fore Group owns several properties, including the Farmington mansion where Dulos tried to kill himself in January, but all of them carry significant debt.

“It is anticipated that the estate may be insolvent,” Hug said.
[...]

Hug is proposing to “loan” Fore Group Inc. $25,000 and make him the new CEO of the company in order to determine whether selling the assets will eventually yield any funds for the estate.

Hug listed at least six houses or vacant properties that Fore Group owns, and all of them are either already in foreclosure or about to be. Those properties include:

• 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, which is appraised at $3,846,600 but has a mortgage of $2.79 million and other debt totaling $1.2 million. The Savings Bank of Danbury has filed a foreclosure notice.
  • 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, which is appraised at $1.28 million but has mortgages totaling $1.73 million.
  • 585 Deercliffe Road in Avon, which is appraised at $666,125 and has a principal mortgage of about $1.3 million. There is a dilapidated home on the property, and Dulos planned to tear it down and build a new high-end home with a view of the Farmington Valley, but the project never commenced.
  • 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, which is currently in foreclosure and is also the subject of a civil lawsuit by Farber against Dulos. Farber has set up a trust that has been paying the mortgage and taxes on the property for several months.
  • Two vacant lots at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road appraised at $231,137 and $228,337 respectively. Hug said he expects People’s Bank to be filing foreclosure notices on all three Mountain Spring Road properties soon.
Hug said with the $25,000, he can ensure that all of the properties are properly insured, maintain them so the don’t depreciate more in value, defend the company’s interests in foreclosure proceedings and prepare them for sale.

ETA: If anybody remembers the Jarmoc tobacco farm probate battle a few years ago, Chris Hugg represented the son/brother S. Jarmoc.

Last edited:
Nope -- Hug is dreaming if he thinks he can squeeze two nickels from this buffalo! Refresher on the Dulos inventory...

Fotis Dulos is dead, but the fight for child support continues as grandmother seeks money from estate

March 7, 2020

[..]

A preliminary inventory filed this week by Christopher Hug, the temporary administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate, showed that Dulos had $272 in two separate bank accounts and that Fore Group Inc., Dulos’ home building company, has a balance of zero. Hug said Fore Group owns several properties, including the Farmington mansion where Dulos tried to kill himself in January, but all of them carry significant debt.

“It is anticipated that the estate may be insolvent,” Hug said.
[...]

Hug is proposing to “loan” Fore Group Inc. $25,000 and make him the new CEO of the company in order to determine whether selling the assets will eventually yield any funds for the estate.

Hug listed at least six houses or vacant properties that Fore Group owns, and all of them are either already in foreclosure or about to be. Those properties include:

• 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan, which is appraised at $3,846,600 but has a mortgage of $2.79 million and other debt totaling $1.2 million. The Savings Bank of Danbury has filed a foreclosure notice.
  • 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington, which is appraised at $1.28 million but has mortgages totaling $1.73 million.
  • 585 Deercliffe Road in Avon, which is appraised at $666,125 and has a principal mortgage of about $1.3 million. There is a dilapidated home on the property, and Dulos planned to tear it down and build a new high-end home with a view of the Farmington Valley, but the project never commenced.
  • 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, which is currently in foreclosure and is also the subject of a civil lawsuit by Farber against Dulos. Farber has set up a trust that has been paying the mortgage and taxes on the property for several months.
  • Two vacant lots at 84 and 88 Mountain Spring Road appraised at $231,137 and $228,337 respectively. Hug said he expects People’s Bank to be filing foreclosure notices on all three Mountain Spring Road properties soon.
Hug said with the $25,000, he can ensure that all of the properties are properly insured, maintain them so the don’t depreciate more in value, defend the company’s interests in foreclosure proceedings and prepare them for sale.

ETA: If anybody remembers the Jarmoc tobacco farm probate battle a few years ago, Chris Hugg represented the son/brother S. Jarmoc.

He’s not wanting the job bc he thinks he will protect the assets better and get more money for Farber Dulos children. There’s money in there somewhere...and he wants it. Whether above board transactions or under the table payments by those “hired” to handle the day to day activities to whoever they owe as a favor for their lucrative job. Vultures stripping the last of the bones to lay them bare to the elements. The bones will bleach out white in the sun. Nothing will remain except skeletons, as reminders of the past.
The children will not benefit.

Edited to add: As I review the events since last May, I wonder what demons possessed Fotis Dulos to drive him mad? Surely, something turned the man into a raving lunatic.

Last edited:
He’s not wanting the job bc he thinks he will protect the assets better and get more money for Farber Dulos children. There’s money in there somewhere...and he wants it. Whether above board transactions or under the table payments by those “hired” to handle the day to day activities to whoever they owe as a favor for their lucrative job. Vultures stripping the last of the bones to lay them bare to the elements. The bones will bleach out white in the sun. Nothing will remain except skeletons, as reminders of the past.
The children will not benefit.

Edited to add: As I review the events since last May, I wonder what demons possessed Fotis Dulos to drive him mad? Surely, something turned the man into a raving lunatic.

I really think his demon was simply his wife’s colossal nerve in thinking she was going to leave and take her money and children away from him. He was all about control, and he thought he controlled her, the kids, and Gloria Farber. The only one he didn’t control (in his mind) was Hilliard Farber, and he stewed about having to go to him all the time (which, I think, was why HF made him do it). I think Fd thought that when HF died, he would run roughshod all over Jennifer and her mother, and it didn’t happen like that-and I think he also thought that he would get to have Jennifer and MT both under the same roof, with him controlling all of them, and all of the money. I believe that Jennifer was compliant for a while, until she could no longer be so, and then she split. And maybe some drug use, in my opinion.

Does anyone know when the Connecticut courts will open? Almost 11 months have passed, when will we see some closure and Justice for Jennifer?

I too was wondering the same thing. Here's my list of hearings to be held:

B. Ragaglia - hearing on 4/22
K. Mawhinny - Divorce on 4/23, murder on 4/28
A. Davenport - Plea hearing on 5/1
M. Tronconis - pretrial hearing on 6/11

Good points!

And isn't GV the VP of Fore Group anyways? Unsure why Hug's input is needed at all tbh in that case... It's not as if there is actually no one available to represent Fore Group's interests.

Think we can all agree that the money would be wasted fighting the inevitable if Hug has his way...

585 Deercliff has started foreclosure proceedings as well, as far as I know that is Fore Group's last property/all of them, as expected. Wonder if there are any updates from probate court or from the gun FOIA that we haven't heard yet, the local news seems to have lost focus for a little bit.

Last edited:
images

If you're in the mood, tomorrow is the day for Greek Orthodox Easter Plate Tossing.

upload_2020-4-18_20-50-25.jpeg

JMHO YMMV LRR

Does anyone know when the Connecticut courts will open? Almost 11 months have passed, when will we see some closure and Justice for Jennifer?

I too was wondering the same thing. Here's my list of hearings to be held:

B. Ragaglia - hearing on 4/22
K. Mawhinny - Divorce on 4/23, murder on 4/28
A. Davenport - Plea hearing on 5/1
M. Tronconis - pretrial hearing on 6/11

Late March, when court administrators were still in strategy mode, Connecticut superior courts announced delays of all future jury trial selections and trials through April 13. Juries sitting before the March 13 directive would continue those trials.

However, on April 2, the Chief Court Administrator announced the closure of three courthouses after employees exhibited symptoms of COVID-19, but there was nothing reported about delays beyond the April 13 schedule.

These closures were part of the April 2 update:

Closed is the Stamford courthouse, where an employee exhibited COVID-19-like symptoms, Carroll said. Administrators Tuesday transferred cases from that courthouse to Fairfield Superior Court.

Also closed as of Wednesday: Milford Superior Court and Middletown Superior Court. Milford’s cases were transferred to Fairfield Superior Court and Middletown’s moved to New Britain Superior Court.

In a previous directive, Carroll announced that one building in each of the 13 judicial districts would be designated for Priority 1 business, including criminal arraignment of defendants held in lieu of bond and all arraignments involving domestic violence cases, juvenile detention hearings, family and civil orders of relief from abuse, and termination of parental rights.

These 3 Connecticut Courts Just Closed Their Doors | Connecticut Law Tribune

Whatever they're doing hasn't caught the attention of the media, apparently.

View attachment 243622

A part of me has been holding out hope that as spring came and people were out more with friends, family, and their pets in parks and at lakes and in wooded places, that maybe some sign of JFD would turn up and her family would FINALLY have what little peace knowing where she is and being able to put her to rest would offer. And now, this awful pandemic is defeating that hope.

So, this pandemic serves to assist these villains by giving their nearly yearlong efforts to conceal what happened to JFD even more time to disappear under failing memories, the ability of lawyers to introduce chaos into the void left by failing memories, the leafing out of spring, and even more potential wild animal activity. As if there wasn't enough to detest about this pandemic already.

Honest to God. We all know what Hell this Coronavirus has been like for us, I can’t begin to imagine what it’s been like for GF and her grandchildren. On top of everything else, now they have to deal with this! My prayers go to each of them, all of us, all of America and all the world. Just keep hanging in there, things will get better.
Continue to stay safe and well.

A part of me has been holding out hope that as spring came and people were out more with friends, family, and their pets in parks and at lakes and in wooded places, that maybe some sign of JFD would turn up and her family would FINALLY have what little peace knowing where she is and being able to put her to rest would offer. And now, this awful pandemic is defeating that hope.

So, this pandemic serves to assist these villains by giving their nearly yearlong efforts to conceal what happened to JFD even more time to disappear under failing memories, the ability of lawyers to introduce chaos into the void left by failing memories, the leafing out of spring, and even more potential wild animal activity. As if there wasn't enough to detest about this pandemic already.
Don't give up hope, that could still happen IMO. People haven't stopped going to the parks, some parks and trails have been seeing more people than usual.

Good points!

And isn't GV the VP of Fore Group anyways? Unsure why Hug's input is needed at all tbh in that case... It's not as if there is actually no one available to represent Fore Group's interests.

Think we can all agree that the money would be wasted fighting the inevitable if Hug has his way...

585 Deercliff has started foreclosure proceedings as well, as far as I know that is Fore Group's last property/all of them, as expected. Wonder if there are any updates from probate court or from the gun FOIA that we haven't heard yet, the local news seems to have lost focus for a little bit.

No, GV was no longer with Fore as of late 2017 or early 2018.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member