Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

@pernickety - I see that you have access to the court site - can you see if KM is still on for his divorce hearing on 4/23 & hearing on murder on 4/28?

Do you all want me to this Brad Ragalia to my list of hearings?

Jud site shows KM on for 4/28 - conspiracy/murder - Stamford

4/23 - violation of protective order; sexual assault; disorderly conduct; unlawful restraint - Hartford

Both at 10 a.m.

Didn't see anything scheduled in the divorce action

Jud site shows KM on for 4/28 - conspiracy/murder - Stamford

4/23 - violation of protective order; sexual assault; disorderly conduct; unlawful restraint - Hartford

Both at 10 a.m.

Didn't see anything scheduled in the divorce action

That is re divorce action:
*Charged (1/2019) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & in June, 2019 with violating of a protective order. $500 bond.

and thank you!

That is re divorce action:
*Charged (1/2019) spousal sexual assault, disorderly conduct & 2nd degree unlawful restraint & in June, 2019 with violating of a protective order. $500 bond.

and thank you!
Yes, assumed that's what you meant by "divorce hearing". All Hartford charges related to STBX. Poor woman who can't put him in her past yet.

How is the Covid-19 situation where you are?

Didn't FD attorney say Brad Ragaglia harassed his client after he visited and befriended him around Christmastime. The trespassing charge came later? Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the results of this case? What did FD tell Brad Ragaglia that got his attorney upset? This is MOO

Didn't FD attorney say Brad Ragaglia harassed his client after he visited and befriended him around Christmastime. The trespassing charge came later? Wouldn't it be interesting to find out the results of this case? What did FD tell Brad Ragaglia that got his attorney upset? This is MOO

I wondered that too. Wonder whether FPD got any recording BR made of FD. If they found there was no crime bc recording by one party to a conversation isn't illegal in CT, then there would be no active investigation there--and any recording they got would be disclosable under state FOIA law.

I wondered that too. Wonder whether FPD got any recording BR made of FD. If they found there was no crime bc recording by one party to a conversation isn't illegal in CT, then there would be no active investigation there--and any recording they got would be disclosable under state FOIA law.

Here's a past news item on BR and FPD report on his contact with FD, then trespassing at the other property,

Police reports show Fotis Dulos feared Plainville man he originally befriended

Dropping in to say hi. It sounds like everyone is doing pretty well in spite of COVID which is consuming all our lives, mine included. I have been thinking about the children and hoping their grandmother is holding up well, since she is in the high risk group for COVID. They cannot afford another loss at this point. Sending everyone good wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces