Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've gotten no indication that JFD's behavior is remotely in line with BPD (although obviously we aren't privy to everything). If she showed signs of extreme fears of abandonment, I would assume it involves the children and is completely understandable given the circumstances. No indication of self-harm or dangerous, impulsive behavior. Again, any symptoms like emotionality and anxiety are easily explained by the situation she was in.
IMO nothing about the discredited report by the discredited mental health professional is worthy of consideration or frankly even discussion. As I've said way too many times here I think TP should have been censored and sanctioned by the Court for bringing this report up at all and ditto for the Troconis family. Why this has not been done yet by the Judge is simply beyond me.

MT was desperate and in her typical fashion to distract from her questioning which was making her upset and so imo was using what she had and imo was Victim Shaming and Victim Blaming to imo justify whatever she did and all her choices in this horrific murder.

MT lens on the report was via FD it seems and we don't know even whether she read the report or even has the education and background to remotely understand whatever was in the report.

Judge Heller tossed the unfinished report and didn't even include it in the Family Court file and my views on Judge Heller and her role in the fiasco with tragic consequences here are well documented here but to summarise I don't believe she ought to be a sitting Judge in CT or anywhere for that matter.

MOO

Witness testifies that arrests warrants were executed upon results of the clothing found.

She was brought to the police department, under arrest.

Judge just schooled JS. That is not an objection, that's testimony. "Counselor!"

We've gotten no indication that JFD's behavior is remotely in line with BPD (although obviously we aren't privy to everything). If she showed signs of extreme fears of abandonment, I would assume it involves the children and is completely understandable given the circumstances. No indication of self-harm or dangerous, impulsive behavior. Again, any symptoms like emotionality and anxiety are easily explained by the situation she was in.
BTW
IMO it makes no difference what her mental state was or if there happened to be a diagnosis - she is the victim - whatever her mental state was did not kill her - and there is no shame in any kind of mental health diagnosis.
I imagine we all deal with people in our lives that have bi polar /borderline etc and a myriad of other personalities and diagnosis. it does not make them less capable or less worthy or even more capable of abandoning their families than someone who is considered "normal".
Its all poppycock and only good for drama nd sensationalizing

JMO

I will personally buy every single person a box if it will make it stop.
Supreme x Luden's Wild Cherry Throat Drops Box 4x Lot (Not Fit For Human  Consumption) - FW18 - US

BTW
IMO it makes no difference what her mental state was or if there happened to be a diagnosis - she is the victim - whatever her mental state was did not kill her - and there is no shame in any kind of mental health diagnosis.
I imagine we all deal with people in our lives that have bi polar /borderline etc and a myriad of other personalities and diagnosis. it does not make them less capable or less worthy or even more capable of abandoning their families than someone who is considered "normal".
Its all poppycock and only good for drama nd sensationalizing

JMO
I think I'm doing pretty well with my bipolar! :D And CPTSD, GAD, likely ASD...

But I agree, medical diagnoses don't negate the fact that we have a victim of a horrific murder. Using it as some sort of red herring is despicable.

Witness testifies that arrests warrants were executed upon results of the clothing found.

She was brought to the police department, under arrest.

Judge just schooled JS. That is not an objection, that's testimony. "Counselor!"
Thank GOODNESS THIS IS HAPPENING and Judge is FINALLY putting his foot down. This testimony has been ongoing and so harmful to justice imo.

Glad the prosecutor addressed that non-language barrier up front!

Did MT ask for a translator? No

Did Attny Bowman ask for a translator? No

Did you feel MT was understanding? Yes

Witness describes defendant as not overly tired, not under the influence of anything.

Witness interviewed her with her attorney present. Bowman. Defendant agreed to the interview, dod not request an interpreter, did not seem to have trouble with the English.

Interview room, recorded.

Two officers, the defendant abd her attorney at the table.

State asks if the witness was concerned about the defendant's safety.

Objection, relevance.

Court indicates there needs more foundation.

State: are you aware that LE had interacted with the two POIs. What was the nature of the concern?

New Objection. Immaterial. Overruled.

Witness learned that the interaction between FD and the defendant's behavior. He was staring at her. Concerning.

Therefore had concerns for her safety. Viewing her as potential witness.

State asks why.

Objection, relevance, hearsay, lay opinion. Overruled.

Viewed her as a possible witness because they had video of her with FD.

State asks about Miranda.

Objection.

Withdrawn.

Witness was presented with written Miranda rights in English and Spanish, read in English and she signed it.

MOOMOOMOOMOO

The photo on the laptop in front of the defendant is a group photo, adults and children, all dressed uniformly in what looks like white t-shirts and jeans.

Defense maneuvering? Tame defendant in her beigy beige clothes, sitting there gazing at her family because she's a mother, daughter, sister. Gross.

I spy her cellphone right there.

MOOMOOMOOMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members