Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. He is looking to swiss cheese enough of the evidence to distance MT from the crimes of FD. He is in an unenviable position he has to defend Fd and MT. That said, the focus on the Fd related stuff draws the eye from the MT actions/evidence, which I think he prefers. The crimes of Fd are not the crimes of MT, if you will.

There is not much forensic evidence that relates to MT. To get her out of the conspiracy--- so far he has harped/explained/badgered the point of MT not knowing Fd was gone (sleeping in daughter's room), the Hartford run (MT wanted food, she was distracted,and tossed the FEDEx envelope but had no idea what was in it). It is going to be look at Big Bad Fotis while trying to get the evidence thrown out or minimized and with a "nothing to see here" perspective in terms of his client. LE already made the case that the man was controlling and she might be in danger from him (which she eventually bought in interview 2) in the interviews so her legal team has gotten a bit of wiggle room bc if LE is feeling she is in a spot, well then, she is. Bread crumbs and sesame seeds is what he is trying to get out there. (I know the third interview will be more lies and may turn the tide but this is where we are----- it is why her family feels great about making statements to the media about her unfair treatment.)
I don't envy the P team!

If they don't focus on Fotis' crimes- no murder and reasonable doubt for Michelle.

If they over- emphasize Fotis' crimes, Michelle's conspiracy and tampering recedes into Fotis' shadow.

MOO

Thursday, February 1st:
*Trial continues (Day 15) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Started off with 6 jurors & 4 alternates. (6 men & 4 women). As of 1/4/24 2 more jurors were excused. 1/4/24: 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 men & 4 women). 1/10/24: 6 jurors & 5 alternates (no idea of gender).
Jury Selection (2nd one) began on 1/9/24 & ended on 1/10/24. 1 alternate juror (male) dismissed (1/17/24). 6 jurors & 4 alternates. 1/18/24: 1 juror was dismissed. Now 6 jurors & 3 alternates. 1/29/24: 1 juror (#62-woman) replaced by alternate. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates.
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24)
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23) & thru 1/4/24 & 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-13 (1/11-1/30/24) reference post #998 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-60.702134/page-50

1/31/24 Wednesday, Trial Day 14: State witnesses: Joline Swanson, who lives at a home in Farmington across the street from where Dulos & Troconis used to live, was called by Manning just after 10am; resides at 1 JC, since 2015. Two ring doorbells, one in their mudroom & one on their garage, facing their driveway. She sent them video from the evening of 23rd to the 24th. Video 8:12pm on the 24th [shows Raptor pull into driveway, stop, FD exits & appears to check his mailbox].
Mary Khalid lives at 77 Ely Road. Three houses left & right across the street from 4JC. She has a camera at their gate. Continuous system. Hard-wired. Time accurate. The police viewed several hours they came back a second time. 5/23 7:30am video [two black vehicles pass by]
Retired Connecticut State Police Sgt. Matthew Reilly, Evidence Officer. On June 11, 2019 Troop L garage in Litchfield. Conducted a search of the 2001 Toyota Tacoma. State is using disk she had prepared for counsel. Defense agrees to all photos except two. Photos of the Toyota Tacoma shown. State is playing yesterday's school bus video.
State forensic science examiner Kevin Parisi, who is an expert in examining fingerprints.
After Reilly left the stand, Schoenhorn asked outside the jury's presence for the judge to strike the testimony following the lunch break, saying the lab reports showed the tests were negative for human blood. But the judge denied the request & called for a recess until 2 p.m.
For more info see post #1084 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-60.702134/page-55
Trial continues on Thursday, 2/1/24.

With regard to the thunderstorm issue. Would heavy rain and noise from a storm possibly be confirmed from the two witnesses cameras that were recording that night? If it happened. Specifically the continuous one ?

Possibly the D has found cctv of rain falling somewhere. For me, JS has succeeded, to a minimal degree, showing that it rained. It doesn't prove that MT slept with her daughter but she may have, especially if Fotis wasn't home. This is the night before the murder so alibis are critical.

How did Fotis arrive at 80MS in order to be driving the red Tacoma when it departs at 5:35am?
How did Fotis manage to place Jennifer into the back of her Suburban all by himself? Then, transfer both her and the bicycle, the mat, plus the bloody cleaning supplies, two pillows, and whatnot into the Tacoma while on the side of the road without being seen? Did he have black trash bags with him in the garage? The mystery of how this lovely mother of five was tragically murdered is slowly unraveling in court.

Michelle Troconis speaks to police after she was told that her boyfriend Fotis Dulos murdered his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos. Troconis is accused of helping Fotis kill the Connecticut mom.

@ 2:27 she says she slept with her daughter
JAN 28, 2024

The day before Troconis’ trial began, Court TV received a statement from Carrie Luft, on behalf of the family and friends of Jennifer Dulos:
“It has been more than four years and seven months since Jennifer Farber Dulos was murdered and disappeared. We, her family and friends, have waited patiently, understanding that the justice process moves slowly and deliberatively, especially given the disruption of a global pandemic. We remain deeply grateful to the state’s attorney’s office, the Connecticut State Police, and the New Canaan Police for their tireless dedication to this case and the related, ongoing criminal investigation. As this trial begins, it is crucial to remember who is at the center: Jennifer, whose five children have lost their mother and, as an eventuality, both parents. Jennifer’s family and loved ones have lost a loving daughter, sister, cousin, and lifelong friend. We do not seek closure, as nothing can bring Jennifer back. Our hope is that this trial provides for accountability and answers.”

Nope, not public it appears. Lists do seem to exist, some of the Press have published some of the names but essentially the way this trial is working is that at the end of each day the list of witnesses for the net day is announced. Frankly I'm no fan of this process but its the way it seems to have been working. Folks here have linked some of the articles written with who 'might' be called by the State, Supposedly there were nearly 200 names on their list. IDK how many will actually be called.
MOO

Thank you! Will just have to wait and see. Looking forward to Pawel and hopefully we see KW.

If the Tour de France tape was on his handlebars, the part that was frequently touched on FD bike, then there should be DNA.
Replying to my own … the bicycle was Fotis’ from “childhood”. Likely tape changed over the years but still should have DNA if it’s from the part of handlebars where sweaty hands would be gripping. It was described in media as vintage type racing bike with “rams horn” handlebars.

With regard to the thunderstorm issue. Would heavy rain and noise from a storm possibly be confirmed from the two witnesses cameras that were recording that night? If it happened. Specifically the continuous one ?
Welcome to the circus! I think we might have taken our eye off the card or ball...let me explain what I think just happened as we all were scammed by TP and MT.

Yes, its possible to discuss the weather endlessly but there is no need as the storms are simply a distraction (IE IRRELEVANT EVENT) created by TP as a smokescreen of sorts to move the discussion away from where it should be. See video below explaining the classic grifting scam of "THREE CARD MONTE". Don't feel badly about focusing on the weather as I was fooled too in this particular game of "THREE CARD MONTE"!

What should be focused on imo is that there is no way to prove MT was not with FD in bed vs being in bed with her daughter. MT cannot be believed or trusted to tell the truth and just because there might have been a weather event doesn't mean anything except that it might have been raining! Weather can't prove what happened and there is no way to prove that MT daughter simply didn't sleep through the night. Why wasn't this entire alleged event on the non alibi scripts? My guess is that it all simply didn't happen. MT also has no way to prove where her daughter was as she could have been at a sleepover at a friends house and so wasn't home.

TP is effectively saying to the Court, look over here at the weather and the rain and that will prove where my client MT likely was. Nope, doesn't prove a thing other than that it might have been raining. We saw continued references to the rain on pavement yesterday and this was simply TP playing more "THREE CARD MONTE".

We have no corroborating witness (MT Daughter who is biased and most likely would lie to protect her parent) and per usual we see the reference to 'loving' mother using her daughter who is not in Court testifying and most likely is 10,000 miles away skiing and nowhere near the courtroom too.

We don't have cell phone records of MT as Judge R tossed them from this trial (not that it makes much difference because records just show a call happened and doesn't tell WHO MADE THE CALL). TP has nothing to work with and so had to create a story and he overplayed his hand badly by basing his story on a 'loving and caring mother taking care of her scared child". MT is imo no loving or caring mother and this was clearly demonstrated in the LE Interviews imo.

Human nature in healthy individuals instinctually attributes certain characteristics to women regarding taking care of their children because that is what healthy mothers do, they take care of and safeguard their defenceless children! MT isn't the typical healthy person who cares and protects her daughter. Nope. Why do you think we have been bombarded on social media from MT and the Troconis Crew about her mothering skills? Right. MT cares about MT only and at best her daughter is a skiing side kick imo. Narcs treat children as tools or accessories and that is all MT daughter ever has been, a tool to extract money from baby daddy to keep her from flipping burgers at McDonalds!

Yep, we saw LE make the error of assuming that MT was the loving mother until they realised it was clear that MT wouldn't or couldn't care about her daughter and that she thought more of FD or even herself!

The TP argument actually moves from the "THREE CARD MONTE" on the weather issue into the land of "TRUE FABRICATION" with the MT handwritten call log. We are to now believe that someone who can't tell the truth about anything should be trusted to write down cell activity AFTER HER ATTORNEY HAD HER CELL PHONE REMOVED FROM TRIAL. Honestly, this makes no sense.

No, I won't believe MT and her handwritten call list THANK YOU and I need to see the official list from the cell phone company for her phone and her daughters and even then absent the daughter showing up and most likely not remembering or lying, then this entire episode has to be written off as something that cannot be proven.

Rain proves nothing and is simply a false argument created by TP in true circus master fashion to take peoples eye off the ball after listening to MT lie 2x now (with more to come) about where she was and what she was doing and where FD was and what FD was doing.

JUST BECAUSE IT RAINED OR THERE WAS A STORM DOES NOT MEAN THAT MT SLEPT WITH HER DAUGHTER AND SO WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE FD WAS! The weather was simply a red herring issue created by TP to distract watchers and the jury about the issue and the fact that they had just listened to MT lie for 6 hrs and change her story about where FD was on the eve of the murder!

The TP trick to to focus on the weather, possible storms etc. is no different than the guys playing 3 card monte on the street corners, their goal is to get you to take your eye off the card and get confused. That imo is exactly what is going on here with the weather issue. Please don't fall for it. There is no way to prove anything and I'm surprised TP used such a bush league trick in the first place as it simply has the effect of putting a big red arrow over MT and highlighting that nothing she is saying makes sense or is truthful and there is no way to prove where she might have been on the eve of the murder. I also don't believe TP can put MT on the stand for any number of reasons and FD is dead and her daughter most likely was never part of this so they can't bring her in either! So there is nothing to this argument than the false narrative about the weather. This is a total joke meant to confuse the jury from the core issue here.

Sure you can find out more about the weather but that won't prove EVER where MT was on the eve of the murder and it certainly won't tell us where FD was that evening. I actually fell for the TP "Three Card Monte" and looked at the weather. I took my eye off the ball until I realized I was being bamboozled by TP YET AGAIN. All I can say with TP is the classic phrase, "WATCH YOUR WALLET" as we sadly have an attorney (using this term very loosely) in the Courtroom who will do and say anything to get you to take your eye off of core issues as he defends his client. I fell for it but when you get back to the core issues of the event being discussed and then attempt to figure out what can be proven then it becomes clear that there is no way for MT to prove where she was on the eve of the murder and rain or no rain makes no difference to that fact.

In fact, logic based on history would put MT IN BED WITH FD as that is what the couple do every night. TP was trying to create a scenario to remove her from what she does every night and used a concocted story of an allegedly scared 12 year old to pull on the heartstrings of non suspecting honest people on the jury. What mother wouldn't comfort her daughter is what he is saying. In the case of his client imo its a stupid argument because he is saying this about someone that would bring their daughter (10 at the time) and subject her to seeing all that no doubt was going on 4JX with FD all the white her mother debased herself for years as the mistress of a married father of 5.

TP can't lead with the fact that MT is to be believed about where she slept because the jury just listened to 6+ hrs of MT lying to LE and more video time is yet to come. MT is someone who lies about lies so she cannot be believed.

Instead the TP weather discussion is to take your eye "OFF THE BALL" by effectively saying "No, don't look at MT", instead look at the weather. He is saying that the weather tells THE story but the reality is there isn't a logical or provable connection between what the weather was and where MT slept. He is creating a false connection and making it appear real and possible WHEN ITS NOT.

Just to be clear, this entire where MT was sleeping issue cannot be cleared up even with cell phone records as cell phone records don't say who made a call, they just note that a certain handset made a given call. MT could have made BOTH calls and on the record it would look like two separate calls when both calls were made by the same person.

Welcome to the world of "Three Card Monte" courtesy of the TP Circus! Have to stay on our toes as this will get worse.

MOO

Here is a quick video explaining the classic grifting scam "Three card monte"

Last edited:
Possibly the D has found cctv of rain falling somewhere. For me, JS has succeeded, to a minimal degree, showing that it rained. It doesn't prove that MT slept with her daughter but she may have, especially if Fotis wasn't home. This is the night before the murder so alibis are critical.

How did Fotis arrive at 80MS in order to be driving the red Tacoma when it departs at 5:35am?
How did Fotis manage to place Jennifer into the back of her Suburban all by himself? Then, transfer both her and the bicycle, the mat, plus the bloody cleaning supplies, two pillows, and whatnot into the Tacoma while on the side of the road without being seen? Did he have black trash bags with him in the garage? The mystery of how this lovely mother of five was tragically murdered is slowly unraveling in court.

I think we are learning from the alibi script that:
FD did NOT sleep at 4JC (MT script puts him there at 1am & for then morning shower, which means he wasn’t there at 1am and then 6am shower & after)
FD was at 80MS with his bike and the Tacoma from probably midnight (it’s not that far, he could have rode the bike from 4JC)
He departed in Tacoma 5:35am w bike in the back to carry out his plan in New Canaan.
JF reported to be 5’4 & 115 lbs. He knew could lift her, at least short distance. Chose that location as no obvious cameras, no sidewalks only cars driving past. Just a working man, doing work not sure why anyone would notice man with garbage bags (possible ski bag? Large duffel) & bike on top and workers pickup.

The day before Troconis’ trial began, Court TV received a statement from Carrie Luft, on behalf of the family and friends of Jennifer Dulos:

Thank you for this!

Carrie Luft imo has kept her eye on what is important all these years later!

BINGO!

I think we are learning from the alibi script that:
FD did NOT sleep at 4JC (MT script puts him there at 1am & for then morning shower, which means he wasn’t there at 1am and then 6am shower & after)
FD was at 80MS with his bike and the Tacoma from probably midnight (it’s not that far, he could have rode the bike from 4JC)
He departed in Tacoma 5:35am w bike in the back to carry out his plan in New Canaan.
JF reported to be 5’4 & 115 lbs. He knew could lift her, at least short distance. Chose that location as no obvious cameras, no sidewalks only cars driving past. Just a working man, doing work not sure why anyone would notice man with garbage bags (possible ski bag? Large duffel) & bike on top and workers pickup.
My theory is Fotis was so manic getting ready to go to 80MS that N did call Michelle. And said, your crazy bf is scaring me.

Just a thought. And a little off topic, like the rain debate.

Those kids didn't deserve this. 5 of them are down 2 parents. The one with surviving parents can't be unscathed. :(

MOO

Edited to add: Speculation as to what really happened and what the weather was like isn't the point for the prosecution. The point is, Michelle attempted to be Fotis' alibi, and she lied. She can't alibi Fotis, but she attempted to- materially helping forward the crime. Finding out what really happened doesn't change that fact.

Last edited:
Welcome to the circus! I think we might have taken our eye off the card or ball...let me explain what I think just happened as we all were scammed by TP and MT.

Yes, its possible to discuss the weather endlessly but there is no need as the storms are simply a distraction (IE IRRELEVANT EVENT) created by TP as a smokescreen of sorts to move the discussion away from where it should be. See video below explaining the classic grifting scam of "THREE CARD MONTE". Don't feel badly about focusing on the weather as I was fooled too in this particular game of "THREE CARD MONTE"!

What should be focused on imo is that there is no way to prove MT was not with FD in bed vs being in bed with her daughter. MT cannot be believed or trusted to tell the truth and just because there might have been a weather event doesn't mean anything except that it might have been raining! Weather can't prove what happened and there is no way to prove that MT daughter simply didn't sleep through the night. Why wasn't this entire alleged event on the non alibi scripts? My guess is that it all simply didn't happen. MT also has no way to prove where her daughter was as she could have been at a sleepover at a friends house and so wasn't home.

TP is effectively saying to the Court, look over here at the weather and the rain and that will prove where my client MT likely was. Nope, doesn't prove a thing other than that it might have been raining. We saw continued references to the rain on pavement yesterday and this was simply TP playing more "THREE CARD MONTE".

We have no corroborating witness (MT Daughter who is biased and most likely would lie to protect her parent) and per usual we see the reference to 'loving' mother using her daughter who is not in Court testifying and most likely is 10,000 miles away skiing and nowhere near the courtroom too.

We don't have cell phone records of MT as Judge R tossed them from this trial (not that it makes much difference because records just show a call happened and doesn't tell WHO MADE THE CALL). TP has nothing to work with and so had to create a story and he overplayed his hand badly by basing his story on a 'loving and caring mother taking care of her scared child". MT is imo no loving or caring mother and this was clearly demonstrated in the LE Interviews imo.

Human nature in healthy individuals instinctually attributes certain characteristics to women regarding taking care of their children because that is what healthy mothers do, they take care of and safeguard their defenceless children! MT isn't the typical healthy person who cares and protects her daughter. Nope. Why do you think we have been bombarded on social media from MT and the Troconis Crew about her mothering skills? Right. MT cares about MT only and at best her daughter is a skiing side kick imo. Narcs treat children as tools or accessories and that is all MT daughter ever has been, a tool to extract money from baby daddy to keep her from flipping burgers at McDonalds!

Yep, we saw LE make the error of assuming that MT was the loving mother until they realised it was clear that MT wouldn't or couldn't care about her daughter and that she thought more of FD or even herself!

The TP argument actually moves from the "THREE CARD MONTE" on the weather issue into the land of "TRUE FABRICATION" with the MT handwritten call log. We are to now believe that someone who can't tell the truth about anything should be trusted to write down cell activity AFTER HER ATTORNEY HAD HER CELL PHONE REMOVED FROM TRIAL. Honestly, this makes no sense.

No, I won't believe MT and her handwritten call list THANK YOU and I need to see the official list from the cell phone company for her phone and her daughters and even then absent the daughter showing up and most likely not remembering or lying, then this entire episode has to be written off as something that cannot be proven.

Rain proves nothing and is simply a false argument created by TP in true circus master fashion to take peoples eye off the ball after listening to MT lie 2x now (with more to come) about where she was and what she was doing and where FD was and what FD was doing.

JUST BECAUSE IT RAINED OR THERE WAS A STORM DOES NOT MEAN THAT MT SLEPT WITH HER DAUGHTER AND SO WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE FD WAS! The weather was simply a red herring issue created by TP to distract watchers and the jury about the issue and the fact that they had just listened to MT lie for 6 hrs and change her story about where FD was on the eve of the murder!

The TP trick to to focus on the weather, possible storms etc. is no different than the guys playing 3 card monte on the street corners, their goal is to get you to take your eye off the card and get confused. That imo is exactly what is going on here with the weather issue. Please don't fall for it. There is no way to prove anything and I'm surprised TP used such a bush league trick in the first place as it simply has the effect of putting a big red arrow over MT and highlighting that nothing she is saying makes sense or is truthful and there is no way to prove where she might have been on the eve of the murder. I also don't believe TP can put MT on the stand for any number of reasons and FD is dead and her daughter most likely was never part of this so they can't bring her in either! So there is nothing to this argument than the false narrative about the weather. This is a total joke meant to confuse the jury from the core issue here.

Sure you can find out more about the weather but that won't prove EVER where MT was on the eve of the murder and it certainly won't tell us where FD was that evening. I actually fell for the TP "Three Card Monte" and looked at the weather. I took my eye off the ball until I realized I was being bamboozled by TP YET AGAIN. All I can say with TP is the classic phrase, "WATCH YOUR WALLET" as we sadly have an attorney (using this term very loosely) in the Courtroom who will do and say anything to get you to take your eye off of core issues as he defends his client. I fell for it but when you get back to the core issues of the event being discussed and then attempt to figure out what can be proven then it becomes clear that there is no way for MT to prove where she was on the eve of the murder and rain or no rain makes no difference to that fact.

In fact, logic based on history would put MT IN BED WITH FD as that is what the couple do every night. TP was trying to create a scenario to remove her from what she does every night and used a concocted story of an allegedly scared 12 year old to pull on the heartstrings of non suspecting honest people on the jury. What mother wouldn't comfort her daughter is what he is saying. In the case of his client imo its a stupid argument because he is saying this about someone that would bring their daughter (10 at the time) and subject her to seeing all that no doubt was going on 4JX with FD all the white her mother debased herself for years as the mistress of a married father of 5.

TP can't lead with the fact that MT is to be believed about where she slept because the jury just listened to 6+ hrs of MT lying to LE and more video time is yet to come. MT is someone who lies about lies so she cannot be believed.

Instead the TP weather discussion is to take your eye "OFF THE BALL" by effectively saying "No, don't look at MT", instead look at the weather. He is saying that the weather tells THE story but the reality is there isn't a logical or provable connection between what the weather was and where MT slept. He is creating a false connection and making it appear real and possible WHEN ITS NOT.

Just to be clear, this entire where MT was sleeping issue cannot be cleared up even with cell phone records as cell phone records don't say who made a call, they just note that a certain handset made a given call. MT could have made BOTH calls and on the record it would look like two separate calls when both calls were made by the same person.

Welcome to the world of "Three Card Monte" courtesy of the TP Circus! Have to stay on our toes as this will get worse.

MOO

Here is a quick video explaining the classic grifting scam "Three card monte"

It’s important to remember that, no matter where MT and FD slept, in the first interview she said that she absolutely, positively, saw him the morning of 5/24. She said he was there.

Maybe someone was there to help. Also, I do believe FD would have had no problem lifting JF’s body.

(Snipped for relevance)
I know this info is out there on the world wide web, but it is inaccurate. She was 5'8" and 120 lbs per her missing poster:

1706793395066.png

I know this info is out there on the world wide web, but it is inaccurate. She was 5'8" and 120 lbs per her missing poster:

View attachment 479849
Yes. Tall, willowy. Also no doubt in my mind that FD was more than capable of lifting her. I believe he did it solo at the attack site and might have received assistance during general transferring duties, but IMO was a treacherous gloves-on kind of monster.

MOO

FWIW I don't think for a second that JFd was transferred from her Suburban to the Tacoma. Too public a thoroughfare. Maybe he carried a floor liner, laid that in the passenger seat and that's what transferred her blood.

I think when he got to Waveny, he had already handed off the bulk of evidence.

I go back to his original plan, whatever it was. If he had abducted JFd without bloodshed, he was hardly going to walk her from her Suburban to the Tacoma. I think there was always a transfer station. I peg KM for it.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member