Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

Hate is a dangerous emotion but I feel such rolling anger at FD for using a person like this.

PG is an honest, hardworking father and FD is exploiting his loyalty, under a thinly veiled threat of deportation. Unconscionable.

I'm just so so so angry.

FD and the defendant are hellbound. One word comes to the surface and they share it equally.

RUTHLESS.

MOO
IIRC, after JD was murdered I read somewhere that MT was a person who used men to get what she wanted and she wasn’t a good person. I always thought she and FD were two of a kind, not caring what they were doing to Jennifer or the children. All this testimony proves that is true. PG knew in his heart that JD had been disappeared. He didn’t like MT or FD at that moment. He was afraid to stand up too much to FD for fear of being deported. FD treated his workers so bad. He was a coward for taking his own life but he had no idea where he was going. Hell isn't a place anyone wants to be.

A favorite moment this afternoon was Judge Randolph trying NOT to smile when JS was objecting and refusing to listen to reason about what side of street is 4JX is on. Refusing to understand it’s a cul-de-sac, can only be on the right-side on approach.
Judge even said “you can’t jump the cul-de-sac” and JS still insisting everyone else is wrong.

A favorite moment this afternoon was Judge Randolph trying NOT to smile when JS was objecting and refusing to listen to reason about what side of street is 4JX is on. Refusing to understand it’s a cul-de-sac, can only be on the right-side on approach.
Judge even said “you can’t jump the cul-de-sac” and JS still insisting everyone else is wrong.
I loved that exchange and yes, you are correct, the judge was trying not to let his smile come out! JS manages to look really really really stoopid at least once a day.

The whole situation with evidence turning up with a letter from the attorney -- when has this ever happened? The State doesn't even know if it's actual or manufactured evidence.

But because JS has inserted himself into the middle of that, the State would necessarily have to call him as a witness. Hence the conflict of interest. He can't be defense counsel and State's witness in the same case. So the State filed the motion to DQ him.

They finally reached an agreement. The State would withdraw the DQ motion and JS would not mention the box/contents. As if it didn't exist. Signed and stipulated.

Today he argues that, if the State is going to introduce the pail and sweatshirt in the Tacoma, he can now cross examine PG without violating the stipulation because he's not introducing it, they are.

Judge didn't bite.

Told JS he can't cross on it either. It's the equivalent of introducing.

JS got quite animated, all but accused the Judge of impeding his defense.

Judge reminded him HE (JS) SIGNED THE STIPULATION.

Told JS he is bound by the stipulation, not by the Court.

I wanted to hear a chorus of hell yeahs!

JMO
May I ask what DQ means? I have ideas, but not sure. Thanks.

Interesting that no mention of the MIRA search (yet?). Since we have had 2 rounds of evidence collection and DNA results already (JD house/garage and Albany dump), I guess we can't rule out another, especially if they are going as close to chronological order as possible.

MT dna all over the tools (if that is what you are asking). Her hair on the hoodie. The whole broken chain of custody negates that, unfortunately.
What’s the theory on the tools and hoodie? Were the tools used to do horrible things to poor Jennifer? Can’t figure out the hoodie, I thought that’s what FD wore on his bike outing (that was sarcasm).

Is it terrible that I think I have a crush on our audio animatronic Morgan Freeman movie star judge?

What’s the theory on the tools and hoodie? Were the tools used to do horrible things to poor Jennifer? Can’t figure out the hoodie, I thought that’s what FD wore on his bike outing (that was sarcasm).
Wish I knew, I'm sure @Megnut or @afitzy have some well thought out ideas though.

My first impression was she found it in the mudroom where PG left it and tried to somehow frame him, but being Michi and not that into science and stuff, she did not wear gloves or shave her head. MOO only.

From today, I learned that JS is going to argue that the two-second, too-blurry video of a bike rider a half hour from 69 Welles is both irrelevant and PG.

It must be exhausting talking always out of both sides of his face.

JMO

I could be wrong, but this looks like it came from the video shown just before PG testified. What do you see in the bed of the Tacoma (if you can blow it up)? A dirt bike? This video was taken just before 6:00 on the day JF was murdered.

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/36/14/47/24693195/5/640x0.webp
Looks like a dirt bike plus the 2x10. I'm assuming that's his makeshift ramp.

Funny how PG is exactly where he said he was doing exactly what he said he was doing. Every. Single. Time.

I still can't figure out if JS is really that obtuse or if, as I suspect, he is just virtually throwing spaghetti to see what sticks. He has to be humiliated to constantly be schooled by the Judge, right? But he keeps misinterpreting law over and over and comes back the next day to try again.

Aren't the Troconis clan wondering if he has brain cells or if he got his law license at Sears & Roebuck?

Wish I knew, I'm sure @Megnut or @afitzy have some well thought out ideas though.

My first impression was she found it in the mudroom where PG left it and tried to somehow frame him, but being Michi and not that into science and stuff, she did not wear gloves or shave her head. MOO only.
I wish I did have a theory. Or even an explanation. There appears to be something very shady because seriously how does potential evidence wind up in the back pocket of the defense? That's messed up.

If it's PG's long lost and forgotten hoodie and it is what FD wore that day, I am convinced that FD needed a disguise to get from Farmington to Waveny without being identified. He knew about neighborhood cameras. So he leaves 80 MS looking an awful lot like PG to bypass 77 MS. I think he was also wearing MT's clothing and shoes so he could pass as JFd at her garage and driving away from her neighborhood. Hence the ball cap.

I hope there's crystal clear video of MT at Home Depot buying a red cleaning pail. You know, for all those windows she cleaned.

I'd like to present her with a window and have her demonstrate for us her window washing technique. Guessing she's never washed a window in her life.

But that pail IMO came from 80 MS.

The State cannot introduce the pail itself because there's a horrid lapse in chain of custody but they can discuss it in terms of what PG saw and what actions he took.

I wonder what sort of tools were in there. More scissors than hacksaws I suppose but who knows.

FD taped off the driveway, at some point sent MT to be lookout IMO and knew he had hours to work with, with no threat of discovery.

You don't need ponchos for a burial. And certainly not blood covered ones. Whatever he did, it was messy. Messy enough that it may have spoilt MT's appetite for the whole rest of the day.

We still have as much as half the trial ahead of us --

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads