Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about that.

I get the feeling that MT is radio silent right now, and IF she has any info, it will be 0ffered by a very expensive legal team.

MOO
I agree. I think MT is tough and worldly. I don't think she will sing unless she learns that FD turned on her. (Could LE tell her he did?!)

jmopinion at this moment, subject to change.

Yes, that has been my hunch. And once FIL died, the debt FD owed him became known by JD and her mom....and once his FIL wasn't around, FD stopped behaving and instead flaunted his girlfriend. My opinion. Speculation.

jmopinion
Perhaps on advice from attorneys when the FIL's estate was being settled those loans were called in. FD has said they were gifts. Maybe that was an in family thing and was viewed that way by him and his FIL but not by his MIL and her estate attorneys.

Why would a man who was fighting and gaining ground in court to see his kids as often as possible do the one thing that would guarantee that his relationship with his kids would be changed forever and he would never likely be able to see them again?

Initially Jennifer was granted full custody of the kids, but then the judge more recently allowed him to visit with the kids every 2 weeks for 6-7 hrs on Sat/Sun.

The timing of her murder doesn’t really make sense given where custody hearings were, and the lawsuits that he had pending against him from her family. He would have to know that he would be the obvious suspect. I think there’s more here that we’re not aware of.

People do this all the time. He wasn’t in control of her and the kids anymore and that angered him. Maybe he knew he wasn’t ever going to get more than 12 hours a month with the kids because of how he treats them.

But ultimately, he is probably always the smartest guy in the room and genuinely believed he wouldn’t be caught. Then his problems would be solved.

MT seems like an attentive mom, just based on pics on SM. I think she'll flip relatively quickly if/once LE start talking about how much time in the slammer she'll be spared if she implicates FD. Hopefully she'll sing like a canary once she realizes she'll get to spend time with her kid sooner than a 25 year to life sentence will allow her to.

I agree. I think MT is tough and worldly. I don't think she will sing unless she learns that FD turned on her. (Could LE tell her he did?!)

jmopinion at this moment, subject to change.
If she’s smart, she will sing like a canary.

It’s a matter of mitigating her exposure as far as criminal charges go.

Accessory after the fact is a hell of a lot better than conspiracy to commit murder.

I'm surprised we didn't see FD cry to the cameras begging for his wife to be found. No reward offered, no community searches called for, no statements at all on his part. Even if the ruse focused on her leaving voluntarily, he could've begged for her to come back ala Chris Watts, Ganesh Ramsaran, etc.

ETA: A true narcissist would think his acting would've fooled the entire world JMO

I doubt it. There just wasn’t that kind of time.

Fortunately, Jennifer’s disappearance was reported quickly, and this guy was on law enforcement's radar right away.

Any fresh work, would leave telltale signs anyways.

Actually, I hope he did do something like that. It would prove his involvement without any shadow of a doubt.
Its a miracle that the dogs were able to do much as the weather in CT has been rainy on and off for weeks! Again, kudos to the friends that reported this quickly. My sense is that they had a huge positive impact in how quickly this case moved.

I'm surprised we didn't see FD cry to the cameras begging for his wife to be found. No reward offered, no community searches called for, no statements at all on his part. Even if the ruse focused on her leaving voluntarily, he could've begged for her to come back ala Chris Watts, Ganesh Ramsaran, etc.

ETA: A true narcissist would think his acting would've fooled the entire world JMO
We’ve seen both recently.

Guys who cry to the cameras, like Chris Watts.

Guys who remain silent and lawyer up, like Patrick Frazee.

Watts was so arrogant that he thought he could fool everyone.

Frazee was so arrogant that he didn’t think he had to.

FD appears to be the latter.

So it sounds like MT is expert at both snow and water skiing
Yes, and it sounds like FD is as well. Also, MT was a past horse instructor in Dubai and I believe I read in one or more articles that at least one if not several of FD’s children were involved in riding instruction too. I’m not implying that MT was involved in this instruction, just find that it’s one more similarity in both their lives. Another circle that both are involved in.

Oh, I’m sure that the money will magically appear now.

It’s amazing how that tends to happen.
It will be curious to see how aggressive the prosecuter is in this case. Freezing assets could be part of the plan to deal with STBX and this could make it quite difficult to secure representation.

The grandmothers legal team is another wildcard in this case as they could make it quite difficult for STBX to sell or move assets. Further the GAL could potentially enter the fray on behalf of the children to secure assets. I wouldn't hold my breath on a GAL in CT doing much but the grandmother's team has been on point and they could be a real thorne in the side of STBX.

CT Prosecutors are frankly all over the map so we will see who leads the team. Time will tell on the legal front but I hope the State goes in hard on the financial front.

I'd like to know if FD indeed rented a car (with the MD plates) and if he did rent the vehicle, WHEN? Was he avoiding his own plates being caught on local cameras? Was the vehicle rented before the Friday when JD went missing?

No link, just thinking aloud.

jmo
If that were the case, why would he still have it rather than return it. I think it makes more sense that his car was impounded or otherwise unavailable. JMO

And it's not like he's lacking for driveways and/or porches from which to give bring Jennifer home appeals!

Its a miracle that the dogs were able to do much as the weather in CT has been rainy on and off for weeks! Again, kudos to the friends that reported this quickly. My sense is that they had a huge positive impact in how quickly this case moved.

Time was this guy’s biggest enemy here.

With the benefit of time, you can better hide a body, and muddy the timeline.

If law enforcement doesn’t know exactly when a crime happened, it is harder to track down evidence.

With a specific period of time, you can focus in on a suspect’s location during that time period.

Cell phone data and surveillance footage will prove huge.

Yes, that has been my hunch. And once FIL died, the debt FD owed him became known by JD and her mom....and once his FIL wasn't around, FD stopped behaving and instead flaunted his girlfriend. My opinion. Speculation.

jmopinion
I think everyone, including JD and her mother, would have been aware of the debt all along. More likely it was the marital split between JD and KD that led the mother to seek repayment.

If that were the case, why would he still have it rather than return it. I think it makes more sense that his car was impounded or otherwise unavailable. JMO
I believe his cars were taken by the police for forensic evaluation. I'd asked if anyone knows how to ID a rental plate in MD but didn't hear anything back. I will see if I can figure it out and report back if I find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214