Identified! CT - New Britain, Wht/HispFem 175UFCT, 17-20, Sep'95 - Elizabeth Honsch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on it y'all, I can't see it either, it's drivin' me crazy!!!!

Working on it y'all, I can't see it either, it's drivin' me crazy!!!!

Thanks christine!
I am surprised we aren't hearing more about this on the news or internet, aren't you? Three sets of unidentified female remains seems pretty important to me.

thank you so much for posting the picture... hopefully we can come up with some possible matches!

Not sure if she's been posted but from same state...

http://doenetwork.org/cases/87dfct.html

Doreen Jane Vincent
Missing since June 15, 1988 from Wallingford, New Haven County, Connecticut
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: September 30, 1975
Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 110 pounds
Distinguishing Charactersitics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
Marks, Scars: Vincent has a small mole on her abdomen. Her ears are double-pierced.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Vincent was last seen leaving her family's home during the evening of June 15, 1988.
Shortly before her disappearance, she had moved with her father and stepmother to Wallingford from Bridgeport. Police were told she left home the evening of June 15, 1988, with money and clothing.

Although this girl still reminds me of the unidentified but cant seem to find anything else on her...
http://www.childquest.org/viewcase.php?casenum=1143&person=m1

I dont know if she's ever been ruled out.... but wish I could find out more information on her!! Can't believe so many missing people dont have squat about them posted

Has anyone heard anything new on this case? About the bodies that were found and if any of them have been identified?

I actually send the newspaper writer an email asking her if she heard anything new. She said they're still working on the DNA analysis.

I asked her about two weeks ago whether she knew if Nini Correra had been ruled out as a match. She didn't but would talk to the detective.

I asked her about two weeks ago if Nini Correra had been ruled out as a match, but haven't heard back yet.

GREAT!!! I've been trying to get ahold of this one detective Ron.. but we've been playing phone tag.... he didnt catch the name I left the first time .. but hopefully he heard it the 2nd or 3rd time....

Now if someone wants to do it.. and see what you think.. but if you zoom in on the Correra's photo... On her left eyebrow around the hair line... it kinda looks like she has a mole/spot in the same exact spot as jane doe.. but it could be hair.. I've looked at them both so much they just look the same to me now....

Also on Correras photo, her eyebrows look kinda done.. and on jane does, it looks like they had been takin care of, but had over grown some...

I just heard back from the writer. Police don't believe Correra is a match to Jane Doe. Apparently their facial structures are too dissimilar and their ages aren't close enough.

Not that I'm aware of. I thought their faces looked VERY similar and that a match was in the realm of possibilities, but what do I know?

I often think of this poor girl. Also the other unidentified women that were found in that area. I don't see any new updates on it.

I often think of this poor girl. Also the other unidentified women that were found in that area. I don't see any new updates on it.

The three women found in New Britain behind the strip mall, near this Jane Doe...has anyone heard anything about these women? I can't find any references to them, other than the articles that came out when the skeletons were found and the area feared there was a serial killer loose. I haven't found anything stating they've been identified...but don't see them on the doe network, or in any other unidentified listings...

The following is an old article from when the skeletons were found, as a refresher.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/14060783/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member