Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So by the article they arrested Dustin Warren. In the warrant that is the kid's house that TJ and Weismore were at before Christmas and talked about getting the pot. But in the warrant Weismore talked about David Howard and that was who helped him dispose of the evidence and only mentioned Dustin as someone he hung out with the day after but never mentioned he told Dustin what happened. I guess we're missing a lot more information than he told in the warrant. Sounds like by him being the 2nd person arrested instead of David he was way more involved than David.

I am unclear exactly what role this guy played that got him arrested. It makes me think more arrests might still be coming. In the warrant, it does say that Weismore and DsvidH went to Dustin's house on Dec. 27 for a short time and then DH and KW left. :thinking:

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34366973/second-arrest-made-in-case-of-murdered-sterling-teen

On Friday, police said they arrested Dustin Warren, of Sterling, and charged him for his involvement in the case of Sterling teen Todd Allen, who was reported missing the day after Christmas and then found dead.

He was charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution, and interfering with police.
He is expected to appear in court on Jan. 30.

Good strategy.

Get two of them on lesser charges so they will roll over on the big fish.

The only problem with people rolling over is you never know who's really telling the truth and who's lying and diminishing their role just to save their butt - unless there's evidence to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only problem with people rolling over is you never know who's really telling the truth and who's lying and diminishing their role just to save their butt - unless there's evidence to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's already admitted to stabbing the guy to death. All they need the other two for is additional details and to fill in the gaps. Depending on what his friends have to say about it, this could go from a spontaneous event to a premeditated murder..................that equates to the difference between ten years in prison for manslaughter and life in prison without parole. We already know that Weismore is trying to soften up his side of the story by claiming to be a victim. These two friends of his may blow huge holes in his version of events.

From last month:

Plea deal discussions reported in Sterling murder case

The prospect of a plea deal in the case of a Sterling man accused of stabbing a local teenager to death in 2016 was brought up in Danielson Superior Court on Friday, as attorneys on both sides of the case wait for the results of a DNA report.

State’s Attorney Anne Mahoney said her office has had preliminary discussions with lawyers representing 20-year-old Kevin Weismore about settling their client’s murder case short of a trial.

“We’ll wait to see the results of the DNA test before discussing (a deal) with my client,” said Weismore’s lawyer, Vincent Provenzano.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/20180323/accused-sterling-killer-has-until-may-to-accept-or-reject-plea-offer

The Sterling man accused of beating and stabbing a local teenager to death in 2016 has until May to mull over a proposed deal that could settle his case short of trial.

Inside Danielson Superior Court on Friday, Judge Jack Fischer gave 20-year-old Kevin Weismore until May 18 to accept or reject an undisclosed plea deal presented during an earlier judicial pre-trial session by State’s Attorney Anne Mahoney.

Sterling man pleads guilty to brutally killing local teen

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/20180518/sterling-man-pleads-guilty-to-brutally-killing-local-teen

Kevin Weismore, of 61 Laiho Road, Sterling, pleaded guilty in Danielson Superior Court to one count each of murder and tampering with evidence in connection with the death of 18-year-old Todd “TJ” Allen.

The plea deal calls for Weismore to be sentenced to up to 40 years in prison on Aug. 3, though his lawyer, Vincent Provenzano, has the right to argue for a 25-year sentence, the minimum allowed under state law.

Dustin Warren and David Howard are both charged with tampering with evidence and hampering prosecution. Their cases are still active.

Weismore gets 40 years in brutal killing of Sterling teen

Why?

That question lingered in the minds of Todd “TJ” Allen’s family on Friday as the 18-year-old Sterling resident’s killer was sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Minutes before Kevin Weismore, 20, was led away to begin his prison term, Allen’s mother, Christina Moses, spoke to her son’s murderer inside Danielson Superior Court.

“Kevin, I’ve sat here stone-faced and all I want to say is, you ruined everything,” she said. “We could all have had great lives and you had to wreck it. I hope someday you’ll tell me why you took my beautiful boy.”

<snipped>

In handing down his sentence, Judge Jack Fischer excoriated Weismore for the murder and subsequent cover-up.

“This was a brutal, callous murder and the way you set it up, it could only have ended badly,” Fischer said. “I have no doubt that if this case went to a jury, it wouldn’t take them very long to find you guilty on all counts.”

Dustin Warren and David Howard are still being charged. Their next court date is on August 10th.

Men accused of helping cover up Sterling murder have cases continued
A week after Kevin Weismore was sentenced to 40 years in prison for the 2016 murder of Todd “TJ” Allen, two of Weismore’s friends accused of helping get rid of the evidence had their cases continued until Aug. 31.

David Howard and Dustin Warren both are charged with tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution and interfering with police in the death of the 18-year-old Sterling resident.

Jan 2019:

Two men convicted of covering up the death of a teenage dirt biker in Connecticut more than two years ago will spend less than a month behind bars.

Dustin Warren, 20, and David Howard, 21, each pleaded guilty to interfering with police and first-degree reckless endangerment and were sentenced to two years in prison -- suspended after 19 days.

The Norwich Bulletin reported that the plea deal was scorned by the mother of 18-year-old Todd Allen, the Sterling teen stabbed and bludgeoned to death by 20-year-old Kevin Weismore in December 2016 during a drug robbery.

Prosecutors said they recognize the Allen family's pain, but note the pair was willing to testify against Weismore, leading to his "significant sentence."

Men convicted in death of dirt biker sentenced to 19 days

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back