Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He didn't throw the gun over a cliff, he ditched it over by Cliff's

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...ll=41.781186978521056,-71.82243078154295&z=17

Is this a fact, or you are surmising? I am a little confused now. That is a very good deduction, though.

I don't doubt he was not completely honest in his warrant statements. However, this is what he says in the warrant:

Then I picked up the gun he had and walked toward the highway with it. I walked all the way to the highway that connects I-395 to Route 6 at Rhode Island. I came to a cliff overlooking the highway and I was probably about a football field west of the Margaret Henry Rd bridge over the highway. I could see the highway from where I stood. I tossed the gun over the edge of the cliff. There was about thirty feet of area between the bottom of the cliff and the highway in that area.

Is this a fact, or you are surmising? I am a little confused now. That is a very good deduction, though.

I don't doubt he was not completely honest in his warrant statements. However, this is what he says in the warrant:

Then I picked up the gun he had and walked toward the highway with it. I walked all the way to the highway that connects I-395 to Route 6 at Rhode Island. I came to a cliff overlooking the highway and I was probably about a football field west of the Margaret Henry Rd bridge over the highway. I could see the highway from where I stood. I tossed the gun over the edge of the cliff. There was about thirty feet of area between the bottom of the cliff and the highway in that area.
I took Vails comment as a jab at KW and his story telling abilities. KW did specify a cliff. Maybe he didn't check to make sure there is actually a cliff there first?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I took Vails comment as a jab at KW and his story telling abilities. KW did specify a cliff. Maybe he didn't check to make sure there is actually a cliff there first?

So will a gun be found?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes, you are probably right. I wonder if this should be pointed out to LE, though surely they know about the auto body shop.

Yay! That works!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Awesome, that's probably the first last and only successful technical assistance I'll ever give. Ha! Anytime a link doesn't open correctly (tapatalk or elsewhere) try the "open with.." I didn't even realize the map icons were that useful until I saw your comment and tried it and I've been trying to decipher the map for awhile! :embarrassing:

I don't think there's a gun. That's jmo. I do realize there were bullets on TJs TV in his room. But for me the story KW told doesn't add up. I'd be more inclined to think it was over more than robbing TJ for $500 and something personal. But stranger things have happened.

I don't necessarily think he had a gun, but I find it hard to believe the mother's words that he didn't because she has not been the most forthcoming initially (said he didn't sell drugs, released old innocent looking picture at first etc). I am not blaming her by any means, she just wanted to find her son. Whether the gun was thrown at the "cliff" or Cliff's auto body doesn't make sense to me. Why burn and drop everything else down the well? Then drive several miles to throw gun? Why worry about ditching the gun? You have a body 60ft from your house!! This doesn't look premeditated, and agree he had almost 3 weeks to get a better story together. Where's the knife?
Jmo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another possibility is that there is a gun, but it was never used at their meeting. The suspect could have known TJ has a gun, since they do know each other, and the suspect took and sold it to get more money. Could have happened, but then it's also just as possible that there never was a gun. I just think it would be odd for someone that appears to be committing a crime apparently for the purpose of getting that person's money would then throw away a gun that gives him a chance to make another $100 or more. It's pretty clear the whole truth hasn't been told so there's no telling what actually happened. And since the only other person involved can't talk anymore, we'll probably never know the whole truth since the person who can talk is most likely telling a story that reduces his culpability.

3.5 ounces of marijuana is not a lot and depending on how compressed it is could even fit in your pocket. $500 for 3.5 is a lot of money. I'm thinking he promised him high grade and couldn't deliver or tried to give him low grade at high price so maybe this started the fight.

I think you're thinking of 3.5 GRAMS.

3.5 grams fits in your pocket and costs about $50.

3.5 ounces is kind of a lot, it would fit under your jacket but not in your pocket. A regular ziploc bag completely full is probably about one ounce.

It should be noted that $500 is not congruent with either 3.5 grams or 3.5 ounces of weed. It doesn't matter how high-grade the weed is, an eighth should not cost over $100 under any circumstances and is typically much less than that. And 3.5 ounces should cost more like $1000 or possibly a little more. If someone offers you that much for $500 you're either getting jacked or buying dope of extremely poor quality.

3.5 ounces is kind of a lot, it would fit under your jacket but not in your pocket. A regular ziploc bag completely full is probably about one ounce.

It should be noted that $500 is not congruent with either 3.5 grams or 3.5 ounces of weed. It doesn't matter how high-grade the weed is, an eighth should not cost over $100 under any circumstances and is typically much less than that. And 3.5 ounces should cost more like $1000 or possibly a little more. If someone offers you that much for $500 you're either getting jacked or buying dope of extremely poor quality.
You should become our MaryJane verified insider[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't necessarily think he had a gun, but I find it hard to believe the mother's words that he didn't because she has not been the most forthcoming initially (said he didn't sell drugs, released old innocent looking picture at first etc). I am not blaming her by any means, she just wanted to find her son. Whether the gun was thrown at the "cliff" or Cliff's auto body doesn't make sense to me. Why burn and drop everything else down the well? Then drive several miles to throw gun? Why worry about ditching the gun? You have a body 60ft from your house!! This doesn't look premeditated, and agree he had almost 3 weeks to get a better story together. Where's the knife?
Jmo!

If TJ had a gun why not just leave it with his body? If your defense is he got a gun out, it would be better the gun was with him, with his prints on than to try and dispose of it.

Agree the price and quantity doesn't make sense.

If TJ had a gun why not just leave it with his body? If your defense is he got a gun out, it would be better the gun was with him, with his prints on than to try and dispose of it.

That was what I was trying to say[emoji846]it doesn't make sense to me to dispose of gun as far away as he supposedly did, yet almost everything if TJ's was put in the well or fire pit. Why not just throw it in the well or leave it? I don't think Tj had a gun. I also want to know what happened to the knife.

You should become our MaryJane verified insider[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I agree. I gotta brush up on drug deals [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this...I know in our area, from when I was in college, you could get schwag(marijuana typically from Mexico condensed into brick forms, with lots of stems/seeds) for around $100-$200 an ounce. Not sure how much of that is in CT.

I don't think he had the opportunity to Jackie Chan a gun away from TJ. I think the entire story is a lie, and he was pulling "Cliff" out of the air because there are no cliffs anywhere around there but the auto-body, which just happens to be right near where he said he threw it. I do think this was over drugs, but not a one-off sale. This goes deeper than that and there are more people directly involved IMO.

This.

So many points being made that throw obvious holes in the suspects story. Hopefully the prosecutors are planning to make the same points in court since they all clearly discredit the suspect's history of events.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back