Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If TJ did have the $500 on him, which is quite possible, where is it? No way Kevin burned that much money.

So what does everyone think about the murder itself? Was it premeditated? How close were TJ & Kevin. SM posts have said best friends, but seems like MSM refers to them just as former classmates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have thought from the beginning there was a possibility TJ went to buy drugs and ended up being robbed. I initially thought maybe someone was playing games with him and changing the meeting spot to throw anyone off.

With that said, I don't think murder was premeditated. I think KW was approached by TJ for a deal and took it as an opportunity to get $500. I don't think he ever had the weed. Strange as it sounds, I think knowing whether or not he brought screwdrivers will be telling.

Sounds like they were classmates previously and still kept in touch somewhat by seeing each other out and social media. They both look so young. Sad all the way around imo. That TJ didn't seem to fight back or injure KW tells me that he was shocked and scared. He didn't go to see KW to rob him, he was expecting a deal. It's JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't know about the laws in CT, but in AR murder combined with theft of money is automatically capital murder. He could easily be lying about the money to avoid this charge - JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I recall from my youth, there are such things as best friends and best drug friends. Best drug friends are people that you spend lots of time with and the major attraction is the access to drugs. You hang out. You seem close but it only lasts as long as the drugs do. Parents look at the connection as a close relationship but it really is drug dependent and fickle. Not sure if this is the case with these two but I wonder as one does not usually kill your bf over a drug deal.

As I recall from my youth, there are such things as best friends and best drug friends. Best drug friends are people that you spend lots of time with and the major attraction is the access to drugs. You hang out. You seem close but it only lasts as long as the drugs do. Parents look at the connection as a close relationship but it really is drug dependent and fickle. Not sure if this is the case with these two but I wonder as one does not usually kill your bf over a drug deal.

THat is a very good point Kaen.

I never had any drugs or drug friends so I am a little naive but I understand. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Your life is probably better that way.

Still don't know what I am doing wrong? When i click on the pic icons...nothing.
No popupblocker blockers.

On my phone it isn't working but on the PC it is. Maybe a Tapatalk thing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On my phone it isn't working but on the PC it is. Maybe a Tapatalk thing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It could be Tapatalk but it is a little different on a phone than it is on PC. Here area couple of SS's from my phone

2mwtagj.jpg
wccsbn.jpg

Rather than a pop up when you click an icon, it shows below the map, click below to bring the details up

I put click but if you are on a phone you are obviously pressing your finger not clicking a mouse lol I think you know what I mean though :p

Still don't know what I am doing wrong? When i click on the pic icons...nothing.
No popupblocker blockers.

Same here and I only just figured it out. When it opens via tapatalk, click on top right and choose open with Google. It'll let you interact with the icons that way.

Eta: very handy map! Now that I get it 😊

It could be Tapatalk but it is a little different on a phone than it is on PC. Here area couple of SS's from my phone

2mwtagj.jpg
wccsbn.jpg

Rather than a pop up when you click an icon, it shows below the map, click below to bring the details up

I put click but if you are on a phone you are obviously pressing your finger not clicking a mouse lol I think you know what I mean though :p
I did try and look and thought I was doing wrong. Thanks, for sharing I will try again :)

Skibaboo, thank you so much for ALL your hard work on the maps! I love following the same cases that you do, as I know there will be a handy map to refer to! Thanks so much!! :)
Skibaboo rocks! :)

Same here and I only just figured it out. When it opens via tapatalk, click on top right and choose open with Google. It'll let you interact with the icons that way.

Eta: very handy map! Now that I get it 😊

Thanks, misslu!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members