Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think if he told 3 people, there's a pretty good chance one or more of them told someone, and so on, and so on...
It makes me sad that not one of these kids thought to confide in an adult. Probably because drugs were at the root of the encounter, but still, it bothers me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yet, per warrant. several people did mention their use of marijuana and selling/buying. At least those people put TJ's safety above their own possible illegal activities.

Did this Kevin guy turn himself in? Or did LE knock on his door and he confessed during an interview?

I don't believe the self defense story either.

I'm very surprised at the outcome of this case. While I assumed TJ would be found deceased sooner or later I didn't expect the killer leading LE to his body.

Was the body moved from the initial hiding place behind the rocks?

He went to Police for an interview, as requested, and eventually told what had happened, after initally being more evasive. See my previous post just above this.

Body was moved from place of the stabbing and dragged behind the rocks. No indicatio it was ever moved again after that.

Did this Kevin guy turn himself in? Or did LE knock on his door and he confessed during an interview?

I don't believe the self defense story either.

I'm very surprised at the outcome of this case. While I assumed TJ would be found deceased sooner or later I didn't expect the killer leading LE to his body.

Was the body moved from the initial hiding place behind the rocks?

He did not turn himself in. LE tracked him down based on the Facebook messages they found.

The kid that was arrested has made it sound like the body has been in the same spot all along, but I don't know that I buy that either. It doesn't sound like it was that well hidden, and I believe that area was searched.

I don't believe there ever was any pot. Just used as a ruse to sucker TJ to a remote spot and rob him of the $500. Therefor no burned pot and no burned money. As a guy I would never have $500 in my wallet in my backpack.

JMO's

I don't believe there ever was any pot. Just used as a ruse to sucker TJ to a remote spot and rob him of the $500. Therefor no burned pot and no burned money. As a guy I would never have $500 in my wallet in my backpack.

JMO's
But, if you're riding a dirt bike, and going to buy $500 worth of weed, it is the most logical place to put it right?

I agree there was not 3.5 ounces of weed.

IMO- I'm pretty certain there will be quite a few more people charged with some sort of tampering/hindering/withholding. Shame that some adults and parents are so casual about involving young people in this. Just weed, ya. But still.... if it's illegal there's several dangers to it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yet, per warrant. several people did mention their use of marijuana and selling/buying. At least those people put TJ's safety above their own possible illegal activities.

He went to Police for an interview, as requested, and eventually told what had happened, after initally being more evasive. See my previous post just above this.

Body was moved from place of the stabbing and dragged behind the rocks. No indicatio it was ever moved again after that.

He did not turn himself in. LE tracked him down based on the Facebook messages they found.

The kid that was arrested has made it sound like the body has been in the same spot all along, but I don't know that I buy that either. It doesn't sound like it was that well hidden, and I believe that area was searched.

Thank you both!

So LE did a good investigation and effective interviewing. Kudos!

And $500 of drugs. People like that do not burn the marijuana. I doubt he even had the marijuana.

That's exactly what I was thinking while reading the arrest warrant. It just doesn't add up. He either has to have the money to pay the dealer he got the marijuana from or he has to have marijuana to sell so he can pay the dealer back. According to his story there wasn't any money and he burned the marijuana. So what was he going to do about the dealer that he met through his cousin that he supposedly got the marijuana from? Dealers don't just let that sort of thing go - they want the money or the drugs. So sad and senseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the warrant it said that the suspect hid the marijuana under his sweatshirt when he went to meet TJ. My marijuana knowledge is quite lacking so forgive me for asking but is it possible to hide 4 ounces of weed under a shirt?

In the warrant it said that the suspect hid the marijuana under his sweatshirt when he went to meet TJ. My marijuana knowledge is quite lacking so forgive me for asking but is it possible to hide 4 ounces of weed under a shirt?

Very possible.

So it seems pretty clear that this was about money and/or drugs...but I have to wonder if there is something more personal to it. Like maybe there was a girl that TJ was close to that made Kevin jealous.

While I know people have killed for a lot less than $500, I just don't know how likely that is in this scenario. I don't think this kid has told the whole story.

Ok. Today I learned. Thanks.

Think a pint size ziploc bag maybe? Even in that I don't think it would fill it up.

If it was lbs, that's a different story 😉 But yes very possible to hide it under a sweater and handle it easily.

Warrant states Kevin never contacted police once TJ was reported missing, nor was his name found on any "known groups searching"

His own parents were at the State Police department and called him to come talk to the officers. He had a friend being him and he began talking (videotaped, too) with two detectives. At first he was not truthful, but started giving up bits of truth and eventually it all came out. I don't think he was coerced in any way.
See page 10 of 13 in warrant (actual page #5 of 8)
Thanks for sharing...hoping to sit down and read soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The AW states TJ told KW he was stopping at a store on the way up. Could be how $50 turned into $3. Maybe?

It also states TJ asked KW for a screwdriver and KW responded "sure man I'll bring both sizes" ....so did he bring a screwdriver (or 2)?

The AW states TJ told KW he was stopping at a store on the way up. Could be how $50 turned into $3. Maybe?

It also states TJ asked KW for a screwdriver and KW responded "sure man I'll bring both sizes" ....so did he bring a screwdriver (or 2)?

From what I've read, and the way I understand it, he was supposed to have $550 on him.

3.5 ounces of marijuana is not a lot and depending on how compressed it is could even fit in your pocket. $500 for 3.5 is a lot of money. I'm thinking he promised him high grade and couldn't deliver or tried to give him low grade at high price so maybe this started the fight.
So sad that this young man lost his life and even sadder that it was over nothing. I don't judge him for selling pot... times are hard and with this economy sometimes people have to do what they need to do to make a living. Jobs are not plentiful and minimum wage doesn't pay the bills.
I was certainly hoping for a better out come.. but had a bad feeling

So he had the idea to throw the back pack and helmet in the well but first decided to walk all the way out to 695 and throw the gun off a cliff. I drive 695 everyday, I'm not aware of any cliffs near the Margaret Henry Road overpass.

Plus in the warrant Weismore had a narcotic problem. He needed that money I bet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So it seems pretty clear that this was about money and/or drugs...but I have to wonder if there is something more personal to it. Like maybe there was a girl that TJ was close to that made Kevin jealous.

While I know people have killed for a lot less than $500, I just don't know how likely that is in this scenario. I don't think this kid has told the whole story.
David Grunwald was killed by his friends for smoking all the weed. So yeah people kill over less. I doubt he smoked $500 worth of weed when he was killed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

well, this confirms for me that TJ likely did have about $500. I

Todd J. Allen's mother, Christina Moses, later told police that she and Todd J. Allen's father were "pretty positive" that her son didn't have a gun and that he could have had around $500 from work.

http://www.theday.com/policefirecou...arge-suspect-with-murder-of-sterling-teenager

If TJ did have the $500 on him, which is quite possible, where is it? No way Kevin burned that much money.

So what does everyone think about the murder itself? Was it premeditated? How close were TJ & Kevin. SM posts have said best friends, but seems like MSM refers to them just as former classmates.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025