Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has there been any mention of any more arrests in this case? Surely, the guy that is named in the arrest warrant and the others that knew and didn't say anything will be charged with something, right?
I hope so. They caused this family so much added grief, nevermind the safety of hundreds of volunteers.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right? I think it's total BS. Especially since they retrieved FB messenger posts revealing his intention to wait till day after Christmas to purchase weed because he needed his Christmas money to round out the $500. If he was going to try and Rob this kid, why does he need to wait.? I think they had this kid in their sights since day 2.

Agree. He was the "friend" that told the family the 2:30/3 text was about a crash. They knew better and that's probably why it was reported so strangely. I suppose he figured telling anyone that text actually said "I'm on your road" wouldn't look so good so he changed it up just a tad. Kinda like burning $3 instead of spending $503. Jmo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just thinking here....

TJ left with $500. Sold to a girl earned $50. Suspect claims that TJ has $3 in his wallet? What happened to the other $547?

Just thinking here....

TJ left with $500. Sold to a girl earned $50. Suspect claims that TJ has $3 in his wallet? What happened to the other $547?
Bingo! Didn't even think about the 50 from the earlier sale. Good thinking! Must've fallen in the fire with all the weed. 🙄

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why did it take so long for police to have access to Facebook messenger? Is that timeframe typical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still catching up ... Very sad news! :(

RIP Todd!

If a gun is found, I'm still not sure I'd believe the story. I'd say it's more likely that TJ kept a gun in his backpack for times when he was dealing with someone he didn't trust, or brought it along because he didn't trust this guy. I think it's much more likely that he met TJ with plans to rob him and TJ didn't scare easily enough. If just showing the knife didn't persuade him to hand over the money, he may have killed him to get it. When getting the wallet out of the backpack, he could have found a gun. He may have thrown it like he claims in case he was caught (to help his claim of self-defense), or he may have kept it and only mentioned it in case someone else knew there was always one in the backpack. I'm more inclined to believe there was no gun, but I don't believe it was ever drawn if there was one. MOO

I only read through the warrant once, but was the suspect insinuating that TJ didn't have the $500 on him...?

from page 11 of the warrant linked above (page 6 of 8 page affidsvit, as printed on bottom of the page):

According to the arrested suspect:

he draggged the bldy ablut 10myards away, behind a rock pile where it would not be seem]n from road

The gun was thrown off a cliff area.

They (he and another friend) dumped the dirt bike in a pond;

he had dumped TJ's back pack and helmet in an old well behind suspects property.

Suspect burnt his own clothing/shoes/hat/$3 from TJ's wallet (wallet left in backpack) in a firepit in his own backyard along with the 3 1/2 oz. marijuana.

[on next page] he told his sister what had happened, possibly the next day
What I have learned from websleuths...Always check well's!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Holy ish. At least 3 others knew all along!!! I'll bet there were more than 3 also. Terrible. Over pot. Smdh.

Those that knew didn't step up and tell what they knew! Smh

Imho...I wouldn't be surprised to hear if they both always had a weapon on them when doing deals or meeting up out in/near the woods.
Again, I am sad that those that possibly knew didn't come forward and I only hope they were working with the killer of TJ to give himself up.
I hate to think that is why he looks as though he has been crying and suicidal because he was forced to confess.
I don't understand.

I hope this is a legit website to quote from. Mods, delete if necessary. It appears the police were well aeare of the drug connection by January 5 (see warrant, page 9 of 13, or actual page #4 of 8 on document) for complete details. Facebook messages between TJ and Kevin are documented.

It seems likely, from another witness report in search doc., that TJ probsbly had about $500 to make a purchase. Could he have been killed for the money, and the seller/Kevin did not actually have the marijuana? I wonder if his parents can confirm whether he had that amount of cash, possibly from Christmas gift(s).

From>
http://patch.com/connecticut/newcanaan/missing-connecticut-teen-found-dead-person-interest-idd-pd

Police, with the assistance of the FBI, were able to determine the last known location of the deceased Allen's phone was somewhere in the area of Laiho Road, Margaret Henry Road and Sawmill Hill Road in the town of Sterling. They also noted from Verizon Wireless text message records that a number of messages detailed the sale of illegal drugs, according to the warrant.

Allen and Weismore communicated over Facebook up until Dec. 26 at 2:24 p.m. The two arranged for Allen to buy 3.5 ounces of marijuana from Weismore for $500, according to the warrant.

The two continued to communicate, and Allen told Weismore about crashing his bike, which was consistent with a message he sent someone else, according to the warrant. He asked Weismore to bring a screwdriver with him. The last message sent by Allen was that he was on Weismore's road.

There is a saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight" for good reason. I think his story is completely bogus and I am really struggling with the fact that others knew what he did, even helping him hide the dirtbike. Un-freaking-real. Where were their conscious?
I think if he told 3 people, there's a pretty good chance one or more of them told someone, and so on, and so on...
It makes me sad that not one of these kids thought to confide in an adult. Probably because drugs were at the root of the encounter, but still, it bothers me.

Did this Kevin guy turn himself in? Or did LE knock on his door and he confessed during an interview?

I don't believe the self defense story either.

I'm very surprised at the outcome of this case. While I assumed TJ would be found deceased sooner or later I didn't expect the killer leading LE to his body.

Was the body moved from the initial hiding place behind the rocks?

Ughhh very mad about his father's involvement in growing and selling drugs with TJ.
I totally agree. Even though pot is becoming more accepted, the selling of an illegal drug regardless how tame he may think it is, put his son in a dangerous position. All types of unsavory characters. Not many parents would be OK with that. Trying to stay within TOS. If my husband did this, well I would have to be restrained for his safety.

Imho...I wouldn't be surprised to hear if they both always had a weapon on them when doing deals or meeting up out in/near the woods.
Again, I am sad that those that possibly knew didn't come forward and I only hope they were working with the killer of TJ to give himself up.
I hate to think that is why he looks as though he has been crying and suicidal because he was forced to confess.
I don't understand.

Warrant states Kevin never contacted police once TJ was reported missing, nor was his name found on any "known groups searching"

His own parents were at the State Police department and called him to come talk to the officers. He had a friend being him and he began talking (videotaped, too) with two detectives. At first he was not truthful, but started giving up bits of truth and eventually it all came out. I don't think he was coerced in any way.
See page 10 of 13 in warrant (actual page #5 of 8)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back