Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sooo...Allen brought a gun and pointed it at him and KW just happened to have a knife and apparently quick reflexes?🤔 How many weeks did it take to come up with that again?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Suspect statement:

The warrant provided a transcript of a statement given to police by Kevin Weismore. In it, Weismore claims he met with TJ Allen on the trails behind Laiho Road on Dec. 26 around 3 p.m. to sell Allen a large amount of marijuana. Several people, including Allen's father, had told police that Allen sold marijuana.

Weismore claimed that when he showed Allen the drugs, Allen pulled a silver revolver from a backpack and pointed the gun at him.

Weismore told police he pushed the gun away and stabbed Allen with a silver folding knife.

“I knifed TJ, stabbing him in the stomach once using my right hand, and then stabbing him in the neck a few times. I stabbed him in the neck once and he kept moving so I did it a couple more times,” Weismore’s statement in the warrant reads.

The statement goes on to explain that Weismore dragged Allen’s body behind a rock pile to hide it and then through the gun off a cliff. Weismore said he burned all his clothing.

According to the warrant, and the next day he admitted to a friend what he’d done and that friend helped him dump Allen’s dirt bike into a pond in Killingly.

Allen's mother, Christina Moses, told police she did not think her son had a gun. Police searched the location where Weismore said he tossed the weapon, but could not locate it, according to the warrant.

Weismore is being held on a $1 million bond and is scheduled to appear in Danielson Superior Court on Jan. 17. State police continue to investigate and it is unclear at this time if there will be other arrests.

Source:
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Body-of-Missing-Sterling-Teen-Found-Person-of-Interest-Identified-410643135.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CTBrand

Missgulfsouth, were you not the one a few pages back in the thread, that said they kept getting a feeling of a pond/water? This article says the suspect submerged the bike in a pond in Killingly. Great instincts!

http://patch.com/rhode-island/coven...sts&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

"However, when the time came to pay, Allen allegedly pulled a silver gun. First, he pointed it at the ground and then at Weismore."

So...he's claiming Allen had a gun, yet he still managed to stab him to death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missgulfsouth, were you not the one a few pages back in the thread, that said they kept getting a feeling of a pond/water? This article says the suspect submerged the bike in a pond in Killingly. Great instincts!

http://patch.com/rhode-island/coven...sts&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social
Wow. I sure don't believe his story about the gun. Also, there should be at least another arrest coming, right? Someone helped him submerge the bike in a pond, there's your tampering right there.

I wonder if he met up to sell to Todd, saw that he'd injured himself and effed up his bike, and was like "Gee, good opportunity here, and made a dumbass decision to kill him, keep the weed and the 500. I'll also wager he's the attempted suicide that was called a few days later. He probably knew cops would find out. Only thing confuses me, his mugshot pic shows him in a hospital gown. I wonder why that is.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sooo...Allen brought a gun and pointed it at him and KW just happened to have a knife and apparently quick reflexes?🤔 How many weeks did it take to come up with that again?

My thoughts, exactly! Let's see...Tj went missing the day after Christmas. This kid has had almost 3 weeks to come up with his story. JMO

"However, when the time came to pay, Allen allegedly pulled a silver gun. First, he pointed it at the ground and then at Weismore."

Right... it makes no sense. One of the very first rumors was that TJ left the house with $500. If this was self defense, wth was he helping with the search? I'd be PO'd they tried to rob me and summoning courage to report the situation. Not to mention, if you pull a knife on someone while they have a gun pointed at you, you're dead. If you punch someone that has a gun pointed at you, you're probably dead. So we're to believe TJ was dumb/brave enough to rob at gunpoint (over $500!!) but not so to get stabbed that many times while holding a gun? Please.

Is he in hospital scrubs in that mugshot? Or is that a jail uniform? Weird pattern..

I wonder if the friend he claimed that helped move his body(hated typing that) has been named.
I believe an appearance for the initial arrest is on the 17th...a few links back.
RIP TJ

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Doesn't make much sense, does it! IMO, this kid didn't think his side of the story through really well!

Right... it makes no sense. One of the very first rumors was that TJ left the house with $500. If this was self defense, wth was he helping with the search? I'd be PO'd they tried to rob me and summoning courage to report the situation. Not to mention, if you pull a knife on someone while they have a gun pointed at you, you're dead. If you punch someone that has a gun pointed at you, you're probably dead. So we're to believe TJ was dumb/brave enough to rob at gunpoint (over $500!!) but not so to get stabbed that many times while holding a gun? Please.

Is he in hospital scrubs in that mugshot? Or is that a jail uniform? Weird pattern..

I noticed that, too! To me, it definitely looks like a hospital gown. But, who knows? Maybe it some kind of weird jail uniform.

Wow. I sure don't believe his story about the gun. Also, there should be at least another arrest coming, right? Someone helped him submerge the bike in a pond, there's your tampering right there.

I wonder if he met up to sell to Todd, saw that he'd injured himself and effed up his bike, and was like "Gee, good opportunity here, and made a dumbass decision to kill him, keep the weed and the 500. I'll also wager he's the attempted suicide that was called a few days later. He probably knew cops would find out. Only thing confuses me, his mugshot pic shows him in a hospital gown. I wonder why that is.

I wonder if he is being evaluated for mental health issues. When was the suicide attempt you mentioned? If it were him, he could be hospitalized for that, maybe?

I wonder if the friend he claimed that helped move his body(hated typing that) has been named.
I believe an appearance for the initial arrest is on the 17th...a few links back.
RIP TJ

It's all in the warrant. Suspect told at least two others, according to his report. The friend who helped get rid of evidence is named in the warrant.

It's all in the warrant. Suspect told at least two others, according to his report. The friend who helped get rid of evidence is named in the warrant.
Thank You, I planned to read after dinner!!!

from page 11 of the warrant linked above (page 6 of 8 page affidsvit, as printed on bottom of the page):

According to the arrested suspect:

he draggged the bldy ablut 10myards away, behind a rock pile where it would not be seem]n from road

The gun was thrown off a cliff area.

They (he and another friend) dumped the dirt bike in a pond;

he had dumped TJ's back pack and helmet in an old well behind suspects property.

Suspect burnt his own clothing/shoes/hat/$3 from TJ's wallet (wallet left in backpack) in a firepit in his own backyard along with the 3 1/2 oz. marijuana.

[on next page] he told his sister what had happened, possibly the next day

This is just horrible. :(

Thank You, I planned to read after dinner!!!

I keep re-reading that warrant. This is not at all how I expected this to end. I am not shocked that TJ died, nor that drugs were involved ... but the circumstances and all the detail coming out already ? It is almost too much to process this soon.

Hmmm....a lot of questions come to mind after reading all that.

The silliest one being why burn $3 but leave the wallet in his backpack.

ETA: and burn the 3.5 ounces of MJ?.. OK. And his dad didn't ask where the $500 was? Alright, I'm not going to post all my questions. But there's a lot.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025