Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:( RIP TJ

Case Map Updated

Red line - Laiho Road. Notice it runs virtually parallel to Margaret Henry Road, where TJ's phone last pinged in the vicinity of.

TJ.jpg

Here's a bit more info

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Case Map Updated

Red line - Laiho Road. Notice it runs virtually parallel to Margaret Henry Road, where TJ's phone last pinged in the vicinity of.

View attachment 107734
I was just going to post the same thing and I don't remember that being search but if you look more West that is Old Furnace state park also with a Ross Pond soooooo that makes since now it's just there are multiple Ross ponds.

And by the way in the Killingly area like one article said.

He was found right between Ross' Pond and Margaret Henry Road. They were so close.
So very sad. I'm sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I had suspected either foul play or him intentionally disappearing, I had hoped that either way he could still come home safely.

My thoughts & prayers are with his loved ones. It goes against nature to have to bury your child. [emoji22]

More info...

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34254442/missing-teens-remains-found-in-sterling?autostart=true

STERLING, CT (WFSB) -
State police have closed a road in Sterling while they recover the remains of a teen who has been missing since the day after Christmas.
They said Laiho Road, a dead end road in Sterling right on the Killingly town line, has been shut down.
A person of interest has also been identified. However, troopers have not classified the case as a homicide.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jeez. What happened to this poor kid? My goodness! I am glad he was found. I'm confused about the family leading LE to his body. Were they out searching? Not blaming anyone, just trying to understand.

I saw that in the comments on WINY as well.

I haven't seen that yet but haven't seen anything relating to how he passed. If so...even sadder that someone harmed him and took his life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jeez. What happened to this poor kid? My goodness! I am glad he was found. I'm confused about the family leading LE to his body. Were they out searching? Not blaming anyone, just trying to understand.
where did you read that his family led them to his body? I didnt see that

How awful. Definitely not the outcome we were hoping for. At least he's found, sure, but I can't imagine Christmastime will ever be the same for that family. Just 18, just graduated...what a horrible shame. I guess this is a useless post...I just don't know what else to say. Poor kid.

So trying to confirm but the POI was a friend and led them to his body.

where did you read that his family led them to his body? I didnt see that
I'm sorry. I either misunderstood, or the article was edited in the last few minutes. The article in post #476 now states that the family said a high school friend of his led them.

Case Map Updated

View attachment 107734

Sorry, not sure how I double quoted.

Absolutely heartbreaking!! RIP TJ

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members