Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How sad. Praying for the family, and that justice will be done.

Oh no :( :( I didn't see this coming... I thought he'd had a further accident on his bike somewhere and just hadn't been found yet.

So maybe Todd isn't the one who sent those texts about hurting his leg? Maybe someone else sent them trying to cover their tracks?

They made an arrest more to come.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is horrible, I'm curious how badly his leg was injured. A stabbing is so personal, I guess I am wondering if the crash effected him fighting or getting away. I also wonder if he was dumped or had been walking, riding etc. This is so bizarre and seems like there's more questions now than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Tj!! I kept hoping, although I had my doubts, that he ran off and was hiding out somewhere. Poor kid! His whole life ahead of him!

So maybe Todd isn't the one who sent those texts about hurting his leg? Maybe someone else sent them trying to cover their tracks?
I have thought that the friend that received a crash text at 3pm was not adding up... In both the timing and how it was reported. I'd bet that text didn't happen but the prior one could have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tina deteljVerified account ‏@tinadetelj 38m38 minutes ago
State police say they have made an arrest in the death of Todd 'TJ' Allen. We'll bring you more details as soon as we get them

(from earlier)

tina detelj ‏@tinadetelj 3h3 hours ago
Family member says one of Todd's high school friends brought police to his body. He is the person of interest #ToddAllen

https://twitter.com/tinadetelj

newsbell ‏@newsbell 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: @CT_STATE_POLICE arrested Kevin Weismore, 19, of Sterling for the murder of Todd "TJ" Allen, held on $1 million bond

C2FAOZIWgAAxVhN.jpg

https://twitter.com/newsbell

Tampering with evidence? I read somewhere that this was part of search area, if he helped search, are the tampering charges because the body was at his home, then he moved it to the woods are searchers walked through, or was it bc he used Tj's phone and sent the last text? Was he the recipient of the last text?(The text after the gf)?? Was this just over some pot?

Tampering with evidence? I read somewhere that this was part of search area, if he helped search, are the tampering charges because the body was at his home, then he moved it to the woods are searchers walked through, or was it bc he used Tj's phone and sent the last text? Was he the recipient of the last text?(The text after the gf)?? Was this just over some pot?

I *think* both moving a body and/or sending a text would warrant this charge. The body is more obvious but I believe tampering would include falsely sending "evidence" by way of text. It's jmo because I'm not certain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back