Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! That is eerie! I have never heard of the Bennington Triangle before. Sounds like something David Paulides would investigate. Or has he? Anyway, this is something I will definitely read more about!! :)

I do believe it's in his Missing 411 books, yes.

It's true that a lot of the forest around here is owned by people. The problem is, a lot of those people are older and often don't think to check "internet news", mostly TV. So if they miss a report about this young man (I haven't even caught one myself), they wont even know they ought to do a walkthrough of their land unless someone thinks to tell them, or they catch a report in the papers. Some of the very older ones may not even be capable of doing walkthroughs, especially through the forested areas in winter. To be honest, if you aren't on Facebook, and you aren't a young person who knows someone who knows someone and the rumors get back to you...TJ barely even shows up on local news sites. The reports are there, but few and far between and they kind of get lost among the near-daily missing kid Silver Alerts that generally resolve themselves in less than 24 hours. For example, the last report on TJ on WTNH's site was five days ago. So if you missed it then, and WTNH were the only site you read for news...out of sight, out of mind. I hope this kid just ran away (safely). Christmas time is rough for a lot of people..I want to believe he just had a bad holiday and walked off to try something new and told his nearest friends to keep quiet about it. That might be too much to hope for, though. :(

Remember how long Morgan Harrington's body was along the fence line of the farmer's field? Lots of publicity, public was asked to check their land, yet she was right there, undiscovered for such a long time that cause of death was impossible to determine.

The "Search for TJ 2.0" Facebook page had information up about an organized search this morning and the searchers have been called out of the woods. It sounds like TJ has been found.

The "Search for TJ 2.0" Facebook page had information up about an organized search this morning and the searchers have been called out of the woods. It sounds like TJ has been found.
He was found dead . I'm trying to link the article. There's a person of interest.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh... haven't posted much here bc there was really. Or much to me to add, I hope, if someone is responsible for this they face swift justice.

Maybe identified by police but not yet released to public.

the body of 18-year-old Todd “TJ” Allen has been found on Laiho Road in Sterling.

Detectives say they are in the process of recovering Allen’s remains. They say they have also identified a person of interest in the case, however no arrests have been made.

http://wtnh.com/2017/01/13/report-missing-sterling-teen-found-dead/

:rose: RIP TJ :rose:

The talk is, he was stabbed to death. Can I say that? If not, I will delete.

Update from WINY:

From the editor (UPDATE): Paragraph added: "State Police are also now confirming that detectives are in the process of recovering the remains of TJ Allen, and – while police are not saying how he died – they are saying that Eastern District Major Crime detectives have identified a person of interest in the case, and developed the information on TJ's whereabouts through the course of investigation. The investigation, however, will be continuing."

im guessing the bike was not recovered

:( Nooooo. I'm sorry buddy. RIP

It's also speculation that his body was dumped where he was found.

Sad day for the friends and family, and the community, of TJ. Keep them in your thoughts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back