Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At 7.30 pm in Tenerife it would not have been cold for one thing and also he was at his own location where he was staying. It has never ever been said he went to the air b and b prior to the time he went after the rave finished.
Thank you. Up to speed now. I was missing the image at the rave at 1 am.

I couldn't figure out how to link it, so I screenshot the darn thing :)

I just put in the coordinates from an earlier post on this thread, just a page or a few back, in to google maps. I've been foolin' around checking sight lines, and trying to determine a course of travel he may have taken from the coordinates of the reported last ping. I discovered the cell towers up there, you can see 'em on google earth.
This is where I've been looking, but I'm unsure whether it is the correct area where there was a bus stop, a walk North, and last ping.

1720404000823.png

This is where I've been looking, but I'm unsure whether it is the correct area where there was a bus stop, a walk North, and last ping.

View attachment 516201

This is the Airbnb where Jay set off from, and the bus stop directly outside:

Assuming Jay followed the road to where the phone last pinged, this should have been his route:

Untitled-3.jpg

This is the Airbnb where Jay set off from, and the bus stop directly outside:

Assuming Jay followed the road to where the phone last pinged, this should have been his route:

View attachment 516209
When I click the google map link, it takes me to street view. When I exit street view, it takes me here:

Attachments

• 1720406345769.png
    1720406345769.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members