Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I m furious about his use of drugs could be "an excuse" because "mental illness" or "not remembering"...
He beat women not men, he cleaned house after the murder, he took baby to take it to whatever place. I m thinking he planned everything because nobody even his family won't take the risk to hide her for too long. Maybe he sold baby and that's why he killed mother and after murder he delivered poor baby. I don't want to think he killed her too.

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of April 18, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: MORALES JOSE Represented By: 423934 PATTIS & S LLC
Birth Year: 1976 Times on the Docket: 3
Docket Information
Docket No: AAN -CR19-0225552-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 12/3/2019
Court: Milford JD Bond Amount: $250,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 6/17/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-217 CRIM POSS FRARM/AMM/DFNS WEAPN C Felony 1 12/3/2019
53a-217 CRIM POSS FRARM/AMM/DFNS WEAPN C Felony 1 12/3/2019

Thank you @Trinitee - much appreciated.

From my notes I had both cases scheduled on 4/15. Do you know the murder charges in Milford is the same 6/17 date as the stun gun charges?

TIA! And take your time - no rush! :) hope all is well with staying healthy! All is good here!

Enjoy some "virtual" chocolate while you look! :D
109x49px-LL-8c855c44_chocolate.gif

Yes it is, see below:

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of April 21, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: MORALES JOSE LUIS Represented By: 423934 PATTIS & S LLC
Birth Year: 1976 Times on the Docket: 4
Docket Information
Docket No: AAN -CR20-0186660-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE ANSONIA
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 2/7/2020
Court: Milford JD Bond Amount: $5,000,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 6/17/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-54a MURDER A Felony 1 12/2/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 12/2/2019 Not Guilty

Thank you for the treat! You are very welcome and I hope all is well your way too!

Thank you @Trinitee - much appreciated.

From my notes I had both cases scheduled on 4/15. Do you know the murder charges in Milford is the same 6/17 date as the stun gun charges?

TIA! And take your time - no rush! :) hope all is well with staying healthy! All is good here!

Enjoy some "virtual" chocolate while you look! :D
109x49px-LL-8c855c44_chocolate.gif
Assistant State’s Attorney Melissa Holmes asked the judge for the transfer so all of the charges could be dealt with at the same time.

I remember there was a motion to transfer and consolidate the charges so I believe they will always appear together now in the Milford.

Wednesday, April 15th:
*Pretrial Hearing (both cases) (@ am ET) – CT - Christine Marie Holloway (43) (last seen Nov. 27, 2019, found Dec. 2, 2019, Ansonia) & Vanessa Morales (17 mos.) (last seen Nov. 29, 2019, reported missing Dec. 3, 2019, Amber Alert on Dec. 4, 2019-not found) - *Jose L. Morales (43) (BF) arrested (12/3/19), charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond $5M.
First arrested (12/3/19), charged (1/22/20) & arraigned (3/5/20) with 2 counts of criminal possession of a pistol (2 stun guns). Plead not guilty. Bond $25K.
Court info from 12/4/19 thru 2/5/20 reference post #355 here:
AMBER ALERT - CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 #2

2/7/20 Update: Ansonia PD announce arrest of Jose Morales in death of Christine, was charged & arraigned (2/7/20) with murder & tampering with physical evidence and held on $5 million bond. Attorney Norm Pattis is now representing Morales. Next scheduled hearing on 2/18. Morales waived his right to appear in court on 2/18 & will be at hearing on Feb. 26th.
2/18/20 Update: Morales entered a not guilty plea today & elected a jury trial. Judge set a $5M bond. Judge Peter Brown continued the hearing to 3/5. Both Supervisory State’s Attorney Howard Stein and Defense attorney Kevin Smith said they are trying to get the stun gun charges transferred to Milford and consolidated with the murder case. Possession of pistol hearing on 2/26.
2/26/20 Update: Superior Court Judge Melanie Cradle ordered the transfer to consolidate the criminal cases. Next for both cases on 3/5. 3/5/20: Plead not guilty to possession. Defense attorneys waived probable cause hearing. Next hearing on 4/15.

Somebody knows if was there before any record or history of domestic violence between Christine Holloway and Jose Morales?

Nothing still...?!

PS - lovely to see that our fave Norm Pattis is representing this ***. Lovely.
Oh God, not that arse again (Pattis).

Where is this little sweetpea? I would rather believe she was still alive, safe and sound, but I just don't see it- not after that brutal murder of his ex-girlfriend. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Oh God, not that arse again (Pattis).

Where is this little sweetpea? I would rather believe she was still alive, safe and sound, but I just don't see it- not after that brutal murder of his ex-girlfriend. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I know. It’s so crushing that it’s hard for me to check on the case. And the idea of her out there somewhere...ugh.

SIX MONTHS MISSING: Today marks six months since the search to find Vanessa Morales began. Police found her mother killed inside their Ansonia home and determined the infant had been taken. Police continue to believe Vanessa is alive considering items that were used in her daily care were missing from the home. Those include an Eddie Bauer backpack/diaper bag, a Graco car seat and a polka dot comforter—all shown in pictures below. Anyone with information is asked to call Ansonia Police at 203-735-1885 or the FBI at 1-800-226-5324. Vanessa’s aunt, Jodi Jacobellis, released the following statement:

“To the person that has my niece Vanessa please bring her back to us safely. Please bring her back to her family that loves her dearly and that misses her every minute of every day. Please put yourself in our shoes, we lost my sister-in-law/ Vanessa’s mother in the most tragic way. We have to live with the fact we will never see my sister-in-law, never hug her, never laugh with her, never talk to her, never have a Holiday dinner or birthday celebrations with my sister-in-law, but we still can hold, hug, kiss, laugh, celebrate Holidays and birthdays with the last piece of my sister-in-law and that’s with my niece Vanessa. We will be able to tell Vanessa about how great her mother was, how her mother had a heart of gold, how her mother would do anything for anyone, how her mother prayed every day to become a mother to Vanessa. I want to be able to tell my niece Vanessa how I would feel her move around when she was in her mommies’ belly. Please bring Vanessa back to her family that loves and misses her. Please bring Vanessa back to the only family she knows. The $10,000 reward is still available, you can take the money no questions asked, no charges will be brought against you. Please bring Vanessa back to us safely. “
Marissa Alter

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm