AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the person in custody is part of a team of people - have a feeling more than one is involved
JMO

there is someone in custody?
From the presser
  • Told that a relative was taken into custody within the last 24 hours in New Haven? - "We have no information on that"

thank you!

Thanks for everyone posting updates. I’m following at work on my phone which is less than ideal, so I appreciate y’all! I think there is a lot going unsaid but for a reason.
I think the baby may be safe - imo - and may have been the ultimate goal- I’m not giving any passes yet to anyone - including all the family except those calling for the welfare check
JMO

I thought it was interesting in the PC when the reporter confusingly asked if the mother was the only victim, clearly inferring was there evidence of Venessa being injured or something, and it took Lieutenant a minute of looking confused and he said something like "Oh, yeah, yeah, I know what you're asking" once he finally got it and then said he couldn't answer that... As in they wouldn't say if there was evidence of Venessa being injured or something.

Also, the reporter who said they heard the identification was taking so long because she was beaten so badly she was unidentifiable and then Lieutenant's response... It gave me chills and made me so nervous for Venessa.

Someone can be taken into custody on unrelated charges. If I am suspected of a crime, and I have outstanding active warrants, I could totally see where LE would scoop me up on the warrants, so that I was accessible to them if/when they were able to charge me with the new crime. It’s possible that ‘in custody’ in this case isn’t on charges related to the case.

Someone can be taken into custody on unrelated charges. If I am suspected of a crime, and I have outstanding active warrants, I could totally see where LE would scoop me up on the warrants, so that I was accessible to them if/when they were able to charge me with the new crime. It’s possible that ‘in custody’ in this case isn’t on charges related to the case.
Yes exactly - we have that situation with Nicole Montalvo - he was in custody for probation violation and then murder and now it’s just the violation - I’m speculating of course in this case but I don’t believe in coincidence when murder and a missing baby are involved - but that's just me
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member