AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. we drive our car into Mexico and they don't even stop you going in.
There are laws, and there are laws. Easy to get into Mexico despite what laws say. Speak good Spanish, know exactly where you're going (non-tourist). Now, to get back, well, lots of luck unless you're a US citizen.

Last edited:
You don't need a passport for minor children to go from the US to Mexico. You only need an ID, like a birth certificate.

I think I could sneak a one yr old in, using another one yr olds birth certificate, if I felt it was necessary to hide them for some reason.

Does 5 year old child need a passport to visit Mexico? ... Answer: U.S. citizen children under age 16 arriving by land or sea from contiguous territory may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card.
wiki

Is this still accurate? My 13 year old daughter went to Mexico over the summer and she needed a passport...

Is this still accurate? My 13 year old daughter went to Mexico over the summer and she needed a passport...
I am not sure about 13 yr olds. But I dont think 1 yr olds need passports unless they are flying---according to this:

Answer: If traveling only by land or sea, the state-issued birth certificate should suffice. A passport book is required for air travel.

Do babies need passports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member