Custody Hearing - Scheduled for 10/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly - I don't believe that he ever cleaned - and - really (flame suit on) why the heck should he?
Frankly if they had been able to cut back just a little in their spending they could have had someone come clean the house on a weekly or biweekly basis and save themselves a LOT of frustration. With his salary there is no reason either of them HAD to do major cleaning--they could have afforded a cleaning service if they had wanted one. Why they didn't want one is beyond me. Cleaning house is not a fun chore.

Well, then it makes sense that he will not talk to them, because I would not either if you did not a)name me as POI b)name me as a Suspect c)Arrest me.

That makes perfect sense as well, don't talk, which is exactly what Brad did yesterday.

It makes perfect sense with respect to criminal law. No LE or DA is going to name anyone until they either have to, or they are prepared to arrest, or have arrested because of discovery laws.

Kelly Morris's husband has been named a person of interest.

It can't be both ways....Your theory does not hold water in the KM situation...why should it with BC's?

It can't be both ways....Your theory does not hold water in the KM situation...why should it with BC's?

I'm not sure how you can say that?

How do you know what judgement they used in declaring KM a POI?

We said, they don't have to name one. (I believe we are even in different counties) We didn't say "they never do!"

Isn't this interesting... someone actually just created a GOLO profile and posted for the first time with "bradcooperisinnocent" as their moniker.

Hmmm.

You said:

"No LE or DA is going to name anyone until they either have to, or they are prepared to arrest, or have arrested because of discovery laws."

So I pointed out that Kelly Morris's husband has been named a POI (for a while now), even though he has not been arrested. This is in the next county. So why did LE in that case name him a POI, when it doesn't appear they have anything to arrest him on.

So some LE or DAs do name people as POI before they are ready to make an arrest.

You said:

"No LE or DA is going to name anyone until they either have to, or they are prepared to arrest, or have arrested because of discovery laws."

So I pointed out that Kelly Morris's husband has been named a POI (for a while now), even though he has not been arrested. This is in the next county. So why did LE in that case name him a POI, when it doesn't appear they have anything to arrest him on.

So some LE or DAs do name people as POI before they are ready to make an arrest.

He said, no one is going to make name anyone a POI until they have to.
OR they are ready to arrest.

I'm not sure how you can say that?

How do you know what judgement they used in declaring KM a POI?

We said, they don't have to name one. (I believe we are even in different counties) We didn't say "they never do!"

Huh? You said "No LE or DA is going to"....that is very similar to saying they never do.

He said, no one is going to make name anyone a POI until they have to.
OR they are ready to arrest.

So the husband hasn't been arrested, and not sure why they would have had to in that case.

Huh? You said "No LE or DA is going to"....that is very similar to saying they never do.

Basically, what I am saying is, they name a person a POI when they feel they must.

We do not know why they felt they must with any case in which they have done so.

Clearly, they do not have to already have evidence, just in order to call them a POI.

So what we really need to know is: What is the reason LE would need or want to call someone an official POI? Why not just investigate them? What advantage does this give them, or the person they are looking at?

So what we really need to know is: What is the reason LE would need or want to call someone an official POI? Why not just investigate them? What advantage does this give them, or the person they are looking at?

My guess is to make the suspect just a little bit uncomfortable.

My guess is to make the suspect just a little bit uncomfortable.

But aren't they more guarded when they know they are being looked at?

If LE just investigated without naming them anything, the person might not even know they were being scrutinized, and might be caught doing something more easily...

I dunno. I guess if there is any way we could find this out it would help.

But aren't they more guarded when they know they are being looked at?

If LE just investigated without naming them anything, the person might not even know they were being scrutinized, and might be caught doing something more easily...

I dunno. I guess if there is any way we could find this out it would help.

Exactly - they are uncomfortable, they get paranoid, they do something stupid, they slip up....

Exactly - they are uncomfortable, they get paranoid, they do something stupid, they slip up....

Well, if this were the PURPOSE of naming someone a POI, wouldn't they do that with anyone they are investigating?

Doesn't make sense that they didn't name BC a POI if that is the purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech