Cyndy Short: "I will continue to search for Baby Lisa" PC tomorrow

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case how does it absolve LE? How are LE NOT at fault for releasing the property for them to take advantage of the opportunity to contaminate the scene? If LE weren't finished with the house then basic common sense dictates they were duty bound to hold it off limits to EVERYONE until such time as they were. To come complaining now that the crime scene is contaminated smacks to me of a cover up of gross incompetence on the part of LE and I don't get the impression that this LE is incompetent just maybe a bit single-minded.
LaLaw2000 said it better than I did:

LaLaw2000 said:
JT can go on TV and say anything he wants to. It makes me so angry for him to say that several things had gone wrong with the investigation! Does he think he could do better than LE and the FBI? He can blame himself and the parents for the scene being 'trampled on' because they had an exclusive with a major network for money. There have been several walk throughs of the scene apparently with the total blessing of his own clients.
SBM.

And at the very least, LE/FBI have actually been looking for Lisa and trying to find out what happened to Lisa. I don't see much of either of those activities coming from DB, JI, other Bradley/Irwin family (except for AI handing out flyers at the racetrack), BS, JT, and former attorney CS (except for the website she started). I'm discounting the T-shirts becuz IMO that was a money-raising activity for unknown purposes. To be fair, the unknown benefactor apparently set up a large reward fund. But that's it from the family and their reps...IMO...

I don't understand why LE didn't get the search warrant and put crime scene tapes on earlier but when they were searching the house the first time with JT's clients' approval they gave them only a restricted access to certain rooms, didn't they?

Maybe this discussion should continue in the search warrant thread so we don't clog this thread up with unrelated chatter before the presser starts.

JT can go on TV and say anything he wants to. It makes me so angry for him to say that several things had gone wrong with the investigation! Does he think he could do better than LE and the FBI? He can blame himself and the parents for the scene being 'trampled on' because they had an exclusive with a major network for money. There have been several walk throughs of the scene apparently with the total blessing of his own clients.

What irks JT is that he has no idea what (if any) evidence LE & the FBI have other than both of his clients going on TV changing their stories (lying) umpteen times. JT has no idea what LE & the FBI have uncovered on the computer usage by the parents. He has no idea whether or not LE & the FBI have conclusively ruled out the 'eyewitnesses' of a man carrying a diaper clad baby. He has no idea about what the investigation has uncovered about the pink haired person call. He does not know if the burned clothes are Baby Lisa's or another family members, or even someone unknown. I could go on and on, but it is clear JT is on the attack where LE & the FBI are concerned because he does not know where the investigation stands. When you have nowhere else to go, attack the investigation! Attack LE & the FBI! UGH!

They all just make me sick, and I am talking about JT, BS, CS, and the parents. Baby Lisa is the victim here.

Where is Baby Lisa???

It's an interesting double standard whereby those with a vested interest in the case ie the family and their representatives are not allowed to speculate as to where the investigation might stand in the absence of info from LE but the general public is. By the same token nor do we know what LE has and just as importantly doesn't have yet we're free to discuss varying possibilities from the sublime to the ridiculous all over these boards and others.

JT can go on TV and say anything he wants to. It makes me so angry for him to say that several things had gone wrong with the investigation! Does he think he could do better than LE and the FBI? He can blame himself and the parents for the scene being 'trampled on' because they had an exclusive with a major network for money. There have been several walk throughs of the scene apparently with the total blessing of his own clients...

...They all just make me sick, and I am talking about JT, BS, CS, and the parents. Baby Lisa is the victim here.

Where is Baby Lisa???

Respectfully edited. BBM. Ya got that right! Joe Tacopina talks and spins very fast and thinks that no one will be the wiser if he "fudges" just a bit. I learned how this guy works when he was on TV nightly defending JVDS, and we all know how that turned out ;) jmo

In that case how does it absolve LE? How are LE NOT at fault for releasing the property for them to take advantage of the opportunity to contaminate the scene? If LE weren't finished with the house then basic common sense dictates they were duty bound to hold it off limits to EVERYONE until such time as they were. To come complaining now that the crime scene is contaminated smacks to me of a cover up of gross incompetence on the part of LE and I don't get the impression that this LE is incompetent just maybe a bit single-minded.

Not LE's fault, IMO. LE wanted to see what was different about the crime scene since they had been there. They had a dog hit in the bedroom by the bed. What had been added or taken away? Had anything LE had been looking at been changed? IMO, LE had valid reasons for doing what they have done whether or not we know what those reasons are or not. How did these parents want the crime scene to look to the public? Different than it was when it was released to them?

I do not think LE has been single-minded at all. My faith and hope is with LE and the FBI. They are there for Baby Lisa and no one else. They will go where the evidence leads them. They cannot seem to clear these parents and I do not believe they are single-minded.

JMO

It's an interesting double standard whereby those with a vested interest in the case ie the family and their representatives are not allowed to speculate as to where the investigation might stand in the absence of info from LE but the general public is. By the same token nor do we know what LE has and just as importantly doesn't have yet we're free to discuss varying possibilities from the sublime to the ridiculous all over these boards and others.

:seeya:..............it's all good. We just don't share the same opinion!

Meanwhile, we have the CS PC for yet another dramatic moment.

Respectfully edited. BBM. Ya got that right! Joe Tacopina talks and spins very fast and thinks that no one will be the wiser if he "fudges" just a bit. I learned how this guy works when he was on TV nightly defending JVDS, and we all know how that turned out ;) jmo

He was also defending Amanda Knox. I think it is irrelevant to this case, imo

They're getting blamed for LE botched job in securing the crime scene? Seriously? Good grief.

For real. How were the parents supposed to anticipate that LE was going to do another search of the house? How would anyone have known?

Not LE's fault, IMO. LE wanted to see what was different about the crime scene since they had been there. They had a dog hit in the bedroom by the bed. What had been added or taken away? Had anything LE had been looking at been changed? IMO, LE had valid reasons for doing what they have done whether or not we know what those reasons are or not. How did these parents want the crime scene to look to the public? Different than it was when it was released to them?

I do not think LE has been single-minded at all. My faith and hope is with LE and the FBI. They are there for Baby Lisa and no one else. They will go where the evidence leads them. They cannot seem to clear these parents and I do not believe they are single-minded.

JMO

Clear the parents? They haven't even named them POI's or suspects? Why? Because they have nothing, imo

For real. How were the parents supposed to anticipate that LE was going to do another search of the house? How would anyone have known?

I wouldn't have known either. I'd figure they searched the home and that was it. IIRC, more than once without a SW. We kept seeing them on the lawn with MD over and over.

It usually is a surprise visit other wise it would be a waste of time, let's not forget that LE has good reason to do these "searches" just ask the judge that signed off on the warrant.

It usually is a surprise visit other wise it would be a waste of time, let's not forget that LE has good reason to do these "searches" just ask the judge that signed off on the warrant.

I don't think anyone is disputing that. But to put blame on the parents or suggesting that they purposely had the media, family and/or friends to the house to trample or contaminate possible evidence is over the top, imo.

If LE had sealed off the home, declared them POI's in the case, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

It wasn't done and it's not the parents fault.

I didn't see the interview but I'm thinking it probably means something that happened earlier. When CS toured the home it had been searched and released to the family and free for trampling.

He said crime scene being trampled on by media and "others". I was speculating that he may have be referring to CS, but you're right. The house had already been searched and released.

:seeya:..............it's all good. We just don't share the same opinion!

Meanwhile, we have the CS PC for yet another dramatic moment.

ITA. And thank goodness for that otherwise there'd be no need for a discussion board. :seeya:

Yes I'm awaiting with bated breath what CS has to say, frankly, even to those of us leaning towards innocence of this family, it seems the people they have (and had) around them appear to be doing little to help their cause.

Absolutely there's a good reason for LE to do searches. But they should collect their forensic evidence before releasing the property so that every camera crew in the vicinity gets to traipse through. LE did their most thorough search of the inside of the house (including cadaver dog) AFTER a bunch of people had walked through. Why did LE choose to do it that way, I wonder.

And why are some people trying to suggest this is some nefarious plot of the parents? How could the parents have anticipated it?

IMO - LE and FBI have been extremely competent. We don't know what they have because they are very professional and know how to keep their mouths shut. We want to know what's going on, but finding justice for Lisa is much more important than satisfying my (our) curiosity.

Clear the parents? They haven't even named them POI's or suspects? Why? Because they have nothing, imo

Respectfully, I did not say that the parents had been named either POI's or suspects.

LE works their investigation from the inner circle outward and they have not stated that anyone had been cleared. They are still looking at everyone.

:seeya:.............Meanwhile, we are waiting for the PC by CS!

ITA. And thank goodness for that otherwise there'd be no need for a discussion board. :seeya:

Yes I'm awaiting with bated breath what CS has to say, frankly, even to those of us leaning towards innocence of this family, it seems the people they have (and had) around them appear to be doing little to help their cause.

I know not everyone agrees, or even most, but I found that week with CS to be wild. I can't remember more screwed up pr than those 5 days..all the announcements and cancellations. I was tugging at my hair. BS doesn't rock my boat much either.

Absolutely there's a good reason for LE to do searches. But they should collect their forensic evidence before releasing the property so that every camera crew in the vicinity gets to traipse through. LE did their most thorough search of the inside of the house (including cadaver dog) AFTER a bunch of people had walked through. Why did LE choose to do it that way, I wonder.

And why are some people trying to suggest this is some nefarious plot of the parents? How could the parents have anticipated it?

i understand what your saying about having reporters etc in the house but that doesn't (to me) explain the hit the HRD dog made....none of these people carried in a dead body and placed it there and then removed it so that IF LE decided to search again it could incriminate DB and/or JI.

JMO MOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member