Cynthia Short-Local Attorney no longer representing Irwin and Bradley

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That might have been the shortest run of daily press releases ever.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: lol ... this made me laugh ... I remember when Short said that she was going to do "press releases" DAILY for updates ...

Oh ... to be a "fly on the wall" in the attorney's offices ... LE's headquarters ...

MOO ...

If the parents are innocent, I feel very bad for them. This is beyond ridiculous.

IMO, DB doesn't seem to know much about ANYTHING. She's either lying or totally clueless.

It may be a little of both, but I lean more toward clueless. I think lawyers are running this show now.

IMO, DB doesn't seem to know much about ANYTHING. She's either lying or totally clueless.
Well at this point I would have no trouble in saying "DB and the truth are strangers.":floorlaugh:

OTOH Hell hath no fury like a defense attorney scorned. I think more will be leaked about this.

I believe that CS was okay with those boys being interviewed, and that DB and JI were not. Either they complained to JT, or JT had too big of an ego to share the spotlight with Ms. S. JMOO

Well this makes me wonder how willing any other local attorneys will be to step up. I think they will need a local attorney if it ever gets to a criminal trial. They might be using the Satsuma formula of no body, no charges (on that crime).

I think so. If THEY (or someone for them) hired JT and JT hired CS as an associate, then yes- I think he has the ability to fire her. It just depends whom is contracted with whom.

It is very possible IMO that Ms. Short leaked the information about the call to the press.
It is possible but at least we know that Judge Pirro said it "was confirmed by one of her sources in the police department" (at 1:01 on the video listed above on Fox and Friends.)

My :twocents: is that Ms. Short was getting too much attention, and was starting to orchestrate things. In other words, she was becoming the Queen Bee (as in the book Queen Bees and Wannabes) and Deb (or JT, for that matter) wasn't ready to hand over her crown just yet.

CS was going to give the hated local media a tour....bet DB threw a hissy fit.

I think so. If THEY (or someone for them) hired JT and JT hired CS as an associate, then yes- I think he has the ability to fire her. It just depends whom is contracted with whom.

Oh Lord, the who is working/contracted for whom debate. Where have I seen that before? You know, some straightforward information on what happened here would be nice!!!! (Not getting on to you, but the media and the defense team)

Well at this point I would have no trouble in saying "DB and the truth are strangers.":floorlaugh:

OTOH Hell hath no fury like a defense attorney scorned. I think more will be leaked about this.

I believe that CS was okay with those boys being interviewed, and that DB and JI were not. Either they complained to JT, or JT had too big of an ego to share the spotlight with Ms. S. JMOO

BS, JT and Judge Jeanine created this mess in an effort to use it as a springboard just as other cable pundits like Greta used Holloway and Nancy Grace used Peterson. Joe T. wanted CS to do all the work while he got the camera time.

I think it is more likely that CS came to her senses and realized this case is going to require more of her time and effort than she is willing to give for free.
She said she was working pro bono. It only took her, what, a week? to figure out that daily spinning is exhausting.

JMO

If she wanted off the case, maybe they staged the cancelled press briefiing so that it appeared there was justifiable cause to remove her. Perhaps they thought it would look bad to have her resign from the case. Maybe she quietly sabotaged it so she would be fired. I think her conscience finally became the louder voice and she realized that this case sickens her like it sickens us and that some things are more important than money. Unlike Tacopina, I think this woman has empathy. MOO.

They don't know what time they last saw their baby, they don't know about their phones having service, they don't know about a dumpster fire that is all over the news, they don't know about their lawyer being fired.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443
Back