Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this woman is a lawyers nightmare client. MOO

I can hear it now.."Something is not right about that girl"

The fact that thie drunk was mentioned today..since the GJ is meeting tomorrow seems to be a planned event.

Definitely fishy if you ask me.

So let me get this straight...she
-remembers putting LIsa to bed at 7:30
-remembers going to bed at 10pm
-remembers the monitor was on
-remembers the window was left open
-doesn't remember leaving the lights on
-doesn't remember if the front door was locked

...all while being drunk?

On another note, I don't think this new revelation means to be there has to be an intruder at all. Plenty of people drive drunk. If the river is 4 blocks away like someone had suggested a while back...a quick trip to the river, throw baby overboard (sorry for the sad visual) and home within 2 mins. Perhaps this is where the alleged text comes in? I would personally like to know if that dumpster fire was on the way to the river?

I am thinking the media would have sought out any known drinking problem by the neighbors and ran with it if anybody witnessed it.
So what do you make of the MSM quote from Debbie that she was drunk?

(honest question, just trying to figger things out)

Wow! I have been popping in and out today and now to see this? Is this why hubby looks so emotionless? My ex tried to pull the ol well I was drunk, blacked out, sorry bit w me. Every time I told him to shush his pie hole, that it was just a cop out. Lots o people try that ploy to get out of what they did. Sheesh.

Yes but since he is not her husband, I really wonder what he is saying with that comment. Hmmmmm.

DB is still married to the father of her first child!!! JI fathered LI with her,perhaps unplanned ?! Obviously DB is frowned on by some family members?:truce:

On another note, I don't think this new revelation means to be there has to be an intruder at all. Plenty of people drive drunk. If the river is 4 blocks away like someone had suggested a while back...a quick trip to the river, throw baby overboard (sorry for the sad visual) and home within 2 mins. Perhaps this is where the alleged text comes in? I would personally like to know if that dumpster fire was on the way to the river?

BBM

Oh no, she clearly remembered turning off the lights. :insert eyeroll:

So what do you make of the MSM quote from Debbie that she was drunk?

(honest question, just trying to figger things out)

There is no proof that DB said that. It was just a report from some t.v. interviewer. It is going to air in the morning. And also I was wondering if this is just new info for DB to say, but that LE has known about it all along and just not released it. jmo

Pictures are easily deleted,,,and no trace of them online unless you use Sprint and share them.

Deleted doesn't mean they're gone from the phone. It can still be recovered.

Zero surpise, but immense sadness and disappointment. Standing by my previous post; I don't believe this is the last (or worst) of the unflattering details about that night and this mother that will ultimately be revealed in the search to find sweet Lisa. In this case, I believe the media/tweet is correct and that Debbi admitted to being drunk. It was bound to come out; she is getting in front of it with her spin, just like the poly results. I've been waiting for this admission since the wine purchase was announced. Will watch the interview tomorrow to hear what she actually says and the context; expecting lots of tears, an excuse (possibly family history with alcohol) and a claim of no memory. JMO...

I do believe her family is enabling. Remember the family statement that the wine was purchased for a family event? A little more than misleading and covering, imo. Remember her father minimizing her gaps and inconsistencies in the time line, calling them "itty bitty". I hope Jeremy isn't an enabler and is seeing some things clearly (if he isn't involved). Someone needs to motivate Debbi to tell everything she knows all at one time; not in little pieces served up when it best suits her. I don't think she will do so on her own.

Where is sweet Lisa?

JMO..

Earlier in the thread...there was talk about what charges could be brought against DB, especially now that she has stated that she was drunk. Neglect and manslaugher were mentioned.

My question is this (and hopefully you more experienced WSers can explain)...how is it that CA was not charged with neglect then? What is more neglectful than not reporting your child missing for 30 days?

It always seemed to me that the judicial system was setting a very scary precedence there.....CA did not report her child missing for 30 days (and no neglect charge), so how do you charge anyone in the future with a neglect charge?

I realize this case is not the same w/regards to the reporting of the child being missing....but CA said she didn't know what happened to her child as well.

Guess maybe she is thinking Adam Baker told everyone in court he didnt pay attention to his daughter being physically and mentally abused because he "smoked to much marijuana" and NOTHING was done to him when someone else killed his child...if he can get away with it maybe she is thinking if she says this I can too....this has GOT to stop!!

I guess I'm still on the fence, but leaning. I too would like to hear this with my own ears.

Just some food for thought:

Although unlikely, a drunk DB probably could dispose of a body competently. She would have had an intense surge of adrenaline upon finding her daughter unresponsive and believed to be deceased, that dampens the effect of alcohol and lends to sudden focus.

A baby or child would have to take a heck of a fall (like out the second story window) to be fatally injured or killed instantly unless they landed just so. We've taken my 17 month old to the doctors for a major bang on the head and they've told us that even when we (the parents) thinks the kiddo hit their head really hard, they have to hit it REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to cause significant damage. Falling from a table, parents arms, etc just isn't enough.

It is relatively easy for a child to suffocate in bed with a parent. Even just one parent. That's why the American Academy of Pediatrics and other advocates urge parents to not sleep with their babies and small children under ANY circumstances. Tragically I know of a family where the mother came down with a rare form of heart disease immediately after the birth and was in the ICU. Of course with a newborn and a very ill wife, dad got very little sleep. Exhausted, one night he fell asleep in bed with the baby asleep on his chest. He awoke several hours later to find the baby not breathing. They lost the little angel. Both are paramedics and "knew better", they now devote their time and energy to providing families in need with playpens so babies and adults are NEVER sleeping in the same bed. Being drunk increases the likelihood that the baby could have suffocated in my book, considering that many many children have with a parent or two that weren't intoxicated in the least. The baby doesn't have to be rolled over at all, just have their airflow restricted. Lisa was far outside the high risk zone for SIDS, but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibilities.

Which lends another thought, perhaps DB is coming out with this "I was drunk" statement to make it more "excusable" in her mind that the baby did suffocate while she slept as she couldn't fathom it happening if she was sober?

All MOO of course!

She had her brother drive her to the grocery store. Maybe she had him drive her somewhere else. But like someone here said a day or so ago, how do you ask your brother, or anyone else, to help you get rid of a body?

Ok - new thought (well actually I've been beatin' this one around for a few days too).

What would cause both parents to duck and cover and deflect if only one was actually involved?

Maybe a scenerio that involved the other minor children. And, in this case, each parent has his/her own child.

So, WHAT IF after neighbor lady and child went home - Lisa was asleep and she got both boys in bed asleep - and she went out. Maybe with bro maybe with someone else.

Lisa wakes up and is fussing and screaming and crying long enough to wake the boys. They get up. Mom ain't there. They "discuss" the situation and "hey, mom has been giving her *this* to feel better - it's Lisa's medicine". And thinking they were doing the right thing - but the overdose her. They don't know it. She just goes back to sleep and they go back to bed - the older in his own and the younger in mom's bed to wait for her.

Mom comes home and when she checks...................... OMG. Now she has to do something - and she's drunk to boot. Its getting later and later and pretty soon daddy's going to be home.

This plays into the *****rumor***** that the 2:38 AM text of "Im ready whn U R" to whoever she has enlisted for help. Which, in all possibility could have been dad by then.

This also falls in line with the new news of them not letting LE interview the boys.

At that point - this becomes a real tragedy all the way around.

Oh Baby Lisa - where are you?

No one snatched this baby. Period. End of story.

MOO...IMO...JMO, etc, etc.

I've been thinking she is the key to her baby "disappearing", but the big question is...where is the - uhg I hate to say this - body?

Admitting she was drunk the night her baby disappeared sounds like the beginning of an excuse for some information yet to come..."I was drunk so I didn't know what happened".or why "she wasn't there"...or.." I fell with her."

It appears to be a cart before the horse type of story. For some reason she wants the drunk story out there now, right now. Is she jumping in with a reason (a pretty poor one, I'll admit) as to why she isn't the cause of what happened or what did not happen to the baby?

Or perhaps she knows the cops will be reporting her state of drunkness and she wants to get it out there first in order to appear that she isn't responsible or that she's being truthful.

Guess I'll wait to find out the rest.

jmo

I also want to know if Debbie's brother's car has been searched with dogs as well?!? If the alleged text was from him...I think he picked her up or a hand off of baby Lisa was made and she was taken somewhere in his car. I hope his car has been looked at. You would think that has been done right? Is that a tip that should be called in?

Earlier in the thread...there was talk about what charges could be brought against DB, especially now that she has stated that she was drunk. Neglect and manslaugher were mentioned.

My question is this (and hopefully you more experienced WSers can explain)...how is it that CA was not charged with neglect then? What is more neglectful than not reporting your child missing for 30 days?

It always seemed to me that the judicial system was setting a very scary precedence there.....CA did not report her child missing for 30 days (and no neglect charge), so how do you charge anyone in the future with a neglect charge?

I realize this case is not the same w/regards to the reporting of the child being missing....but CA said she didn't know what happened to her child as well.

She was charged with...what was it child neglect, child endangerment? Can't remember, but she was.

This is why I will never understand why it's not SOP to do drug and alcohol testing on the people present when an abduction or accident involving a child occurs.
We really dont know that it wasn't done.

She had her brother drive her to the grocery store. Maybe she had him drive her somewhere else. But like someone here said a day or so ago, how do you ask your brother, or anyone else, to help you get rid of a body?

I've missed a few days, but I thought it was a neighbor who took her to the store? Was it confirmed to be her brother and I missed it? Thanks.

Heavy heart here. SIGH.

A few people need to get honest NOW.

Will they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads