Daniel Snodgrass

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If LE was called on DS about being at the HBC, we need to find the incident report... it should be on record. As for what Cobra has said on some blog related thing: IMO that is not a legitimate news source and the only way we can approach this is with verifiable information... legitimate information. If we can't, then this thread is turning into a Parking Lot rehash of "cobra said", and Cobra has a habit of saying one thing and then saying something totally different.

I want to make a point to say: I'm not defending DS... I think he is a total creep and should not have been out on bail, period. I agree that he needs investigating... but we have to make sure things we find out is true and backed up from legitimate sources.

My own personal opinion is that DS was thrown out there as another red herring.

How and when did DS get bail? I've been looking and I can't find it. Read an article where he originally was unable to bond out and previous Sherrif states he's a bad guy and he's right where he belongs.

Not sure if the link will open directly to Snodgrass' record - if not, you'll have to enter his name from the search page.

Anyhow, the court records state;

2008-04-10 26 ORDER CONCERNING BOND - BOND SET AT $70,004. SECURED
2008-04-15 28 $70,004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #PC125-703710
2008-04-15 29 $ 5,004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #PC7-742669

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

If LE was called on DS about being at the HBC, we need to find the incident report... it should be on record. As for what Cobra has said on some blog related thing: IMO that is not a legitimate news source and the only way we can approach this is with verifiable information... legitimate information. If we can't, then this thread is turning into a Parking Lot rehash of "cobra said", and Cobra has a habit of saying one thing and then saying something totally different.

I want to make a point to say: I'm not defending DS... I think he is a total creep and should not have been out on bail, period. I agree that he needs investigating... but we have to make sure things we find out is true and backed up from legitimate sources.

I agree with your post 100%. I have refrained from posting my opinion on this but here goes. I remember reading that DS's victims were related to him. He used to train kids on riding unicycles IIRC. He did this at his home and this is where the crimes were committed I believe. His MO is one of convenience, and going into an occupied home is a huge risk, and a bigger risk if you know the guy living there has a gun or has a bad temper or on drugs. So I never put DS in the mix because of this. I did listen to the tapes that Cobra had with his daughter. I don't mean any disrespect but the mother had a bad addiction problem and was committed. I can't rule out she may have been in an altered state of mind and may have imagined the killings in the shed, or she saw a deer being slaughtered , not a human. JMO

My own personal opinion is that DS was thrown out there as another red herring.

Well, how can a person who is a "suspected sex offender," living in the area, charged with "capital sexual battery," forbidden to have contact with children under the age of 18 as a condition of his bind, living in the area, and an acquaintance of Misty Croslin and who knows who all else, be a red herring?

Certainly, the bio parents, step-parent, and live-n girlfriend/babysitter have to be investigated, and I know people on this board are already convinced that Ronald Cummings is guilty. But for my money, a sexual predator would certainly be high on the suspect list, especially since the one eyewitness who is talking, Ronald Jr., said a man took his sister.

Well, how can a person who is a "suspected sex offender," living in the area, charged with "capital sexual battery," forbidden to have contact with children under the age of 18 as a condition of his bind, living in the area, and an acquaintance of Misty Croslin and who knows who all else, be a red herring?

Certainly, the bio parents, step-parent, and live-n girlfriend/babysitter have to be investigated, and I know people on this board are already convinced that Ronald Cummings is guilty. But for my money, a sexual predator would certainly be high on the suspect list, especially since the one eyewitness who is talking, Ronald Jr., said a man took his sister.

I agree, SO's living in the vicinity of a missing child would/should be top on the list of suspects and that was one of the first things LE did following the 911 call. LE was able to verify Snodgrass's whereabouts as he wears an ankle monitor.

(BBM)
I agree with your post 100%. I have refrained from posting my opinion on this but here goes. I remember reading that DS's victims were related to him. He used to train kids on riding unicycles IIRC. He did this at his home and this is where the crimes were committed I believe. His MO is one of convenience, and going into an occupied home is a huge risk, and a bigger risk if you know the guy living there has a gun or has a bad temper or on drugs. So I never put DS in the mix because of this. I did listen to the tapes that Cobra had with his daughter. I don't mean any disrespect but the mother had a bad addiction problem and was committed. I can't rule out she may have been in an altered state of mind and may have imagined the killings in the shed, or she saw a deer being slaughtered , not a human. JMO

RE/BBM: ITA Bern, in addition DS wears an ankle bracelet so I think LE would know if he entered the MH at 202 Green Lane that night/early morning.

I agree, SO's living in the vicinity of a missing child would/should be top on the list of suspects and that was one of the first things LE did following the 911 call. LE was able to verify Snodgrass's whereabouts as he wears an ankle monitor.

He doesn't have to be the one who went into the mobile home to get Haleigh, if Jr.'s recollections are correct. We still don't know who was in that mobile home that evening/night. We still don't know if the kids were left alone. We don't know whether Misty took the kids with her to some party and perhaps left them in a vehicle, unsupervised.

The whole case hinges on whereabout and timelines.
What time did Ron C. leave for work, and was Haleigh seen after that?
Who came and went in the hours after he went to work? How long did they stay?
Where was Misty after Ron went to work? What timeline can be established for her whereabouts?
When, really, did Misty know that she didn't know Haleigh's whereabouts?

In essence, this is why Misty's lying is so troubling. If she isn't telling the truth about any aspect of that day, the whole reconstruction of Haleigh's disappearance is a problem.

Daniel S. got rid of his car and boat just after Haleigh's disappearance. In the end, we have to figure out why children "disappear" and how that applies to Haleigh's case. Kids disappear because they are chronically abused and a parent or other "caretaker" goes too far and then hides the body (Robert Manwill, Nicole Bryner); they disappear because a parent commits deliberate, premeditated murder (Casey Anthony may belong to this group, Susan Smith); they disappear because a pedophile enters the home or property and takes them (Polly Klaas, the Groenes). A less common scenario is that a child dies because of terrible judgment and neglect on the part of the "caretaker" and the parents cover that up (right now I can't think of an example). Or--a combination of the above: a negligent caretaker allows access to a pedophile or someone who works with him.

Do we have a link that verifies that Snodgrass has been cleared? Or at least cleared of entering the mobile home, based on his ankle monitor?

According to this NG producer on her March 20th show last year, LE said DS wasnt anywhere near Haleigh:

MARLENA SCHIAVO, CNN HN PRODUCER: This is somebody new. And this is somebody who stopped by the Haleigh bug center (ph), Nancy. last week, and in and was turned away when he tried make a donation. A man who was charged for sexual battery on a minor in 2007. He has an ankle monitoring bracelet. The police have already investigated him. They say he wasn`t anywhere near Haleigh but keeping an eye on him.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/20/ng.01.html

Also this:

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Offices said Snodgrass’ location the night Haleigh disappeared has been investigated. Snodgrass has also been wearing an electronic GPS ankle bracelet to monitor his whereabouts and was not near Haleigh’s home the night she went missing.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-make-donation-to-Haleigh-Cummings-foundation

The police have already investigated him. They say he wasn`t anywhere near Haleigh but keeping an eye on him.

Snodgrass has also been wearing an electronic GPS ankle bracelet to monitor his whereabouts and was not near Haleigh’s home the night she went missing.

Thanks, concernedpapa. So we know he wasn't "near Haleigh's home." The second quotation is puzzling, because how can LE know that "he wasn't anywhere near Haleigh," because we know one thing for sure: that Haleigh wasn't in that house when 911 was called. Unless LE knows where Haleigh was taken and just doesn't have the evidence to prove it.

Now that's an interesting thought, right there. It's hard, though, to know whether Schiavo's words are just off the top of her head. Certainly, the newspaper article is more credible. Great links. Thanks again.

The GPS monitor does NOT monitor people you associate with, it only monitors your location.
Marlena should have said: HaLeigh's HOUSE
To me, GPS alones does not prove DS was not with HC @ on 9/10 FEB, only that he was NOT @ 202 Green. Did DS's roommate retrieve MC and HC from the MH? Does DS or his roommate have a van? You know, the one with the blanket in it? (Hypnosis) - Anyone know. Per J.Regan, DS drives an Orange truck, is that the only vehicle he has?

Also, DS visit to the HaLeighbug Center clearly violates the terms of his bond. GPS should prove he was there as stated. So, was he there or not? If so, why was he NOT arrested for that allegation.

snipped AH
"According to police, Snodgrass has complied with terms of his bond, which requires he remain in Putnam County until trial, except for medical appointments, and stay away from girls under 18. "

We have no proof DS was NOT involved, his involvement deserves to be considered, JMO.

Why would LE clear DS?
Because he has (had) a trial scheduled in the "near future". Get that conviction first, then proceed with his next one - JMO

The GPS monitor does NOT monitor people you associate with, it only monitors your location.
Marlena should have said: HaLeigh's HOUSE
To me, GPS alones does not prove DS was not with HC @ on 9/10 FEB, only that he was NOT @ 202 Green. Did DS's roommate retrieve MC and HC from the MH? Does DS or his roommate have a van? You know, the one with the blanket in it? (Hypnosis) - Anyone know. Per J.Regan, DS drives an Orange truck, is that the only vehicle he has?

Also, DS visit to the HaLeighbug Center clearly violates the terms of his bond. GPS should prove he was there as stated. So, was he there or not? If so, why was he NOT arrested for that allegation.

snipped AH
"According to police, Snodgrass has complied with terms of his bond, which requires he remain in Putnam County until trial, except for medical appointments, and stay away from girls under 18. "

We have no proof DS was NOT involved, his involvement deserves to be considered, JMO.

Well, let's imagine for a moment that Misty's brother (whichever one it was; I can't remember) was telling the truth when he said he came to the house and nobody answered the door. If that were true, and Misty wasn't home, AND SHE WASN'T WITH HER BROTHER, where was she? Whom was she with? And did she leave Haleigh at home, along with Ron, Jr.? Or were one or both of the kids with her somewhere else? DS is as good as anyone else to consider; certainly, he would be interested in Haleigh and, if the stories that he had a stash of pictures of her, he was interested in Misty.

I would have to investigate DS's cases before I could jump to any conclusions.

When we saw misty for the first time, she appeared much younger than her stated age. She looked to be 12 yrs. old. She would be a prime target for an offender much before a 5 yr old.

Just a thought, if he is into child *advertiser censored*, he would have two models at the same time. Might be just enough money for MC to buy more drugs ...

a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Wonder if any pictures of HC in that large stack? If there are any photos, I doubt PCone would have shown them to MS. DS makes me sick!

I wonder if JR was the one left home alone, with the movie in the DVD playing to keep him occupied until he fell asleep. He may not have known MC and HC had even left the MH, and that's when the possiblility of DS involvement would come into play. No eye witnesses have come forward to MC being out that night, could it be because they have something to hide also? It's possible there was a black man at the trailer at some time and "The man in black" JR spoke of could have been in a dream he had prior to making that statement (whenever that was). He's probably pretty confused as to where his sissy is. JMO

Well, let's imagine for a moment that Misty's brother (whichever one it was; I can't remember) was telling the truth when he said he came to the house and nobody answered the door. If that were true, and Misty wasn't home, AND SHE WASN'T WITH HER BROTHER, where was she? Whom was she with? And did she leave Haleigh at home, along with Ron, Jr.? Or were one or both of the kids with her somewhere else? DS is as good as anyone else to consider; certainly, he would be interested in Haleigh and, if the stories that he had a stash of pictures of her, he was interested in Misty.

I suspect Misty was with Ron's family that night learning the script since TN adamantly claimed on NG Misty was at the MH and most probably didn't hear Tommy because she was totally exhausted that night ... I suspect Jr was with someone in Ron's family too. And unfortunately Haleigh was already gone and had been for several hours...JMO

I suspect Misty was with Ron's family that night learning the script since TN adamantly claimed on NG Misty was at the MH and most probably didn't hear Tommy because she was totally exhausted that night ... I suspect Jr was with someone in Ron's family too. And unfortunately Haleigh was already gone and had been for several hours...JMO

As I look back now; TN and GGMS were to insistent that Misty was home that night. I always thought it was to keep JR from being investigated by DCF, but now I am leaning a bit more your way. I only thing that doesn't add up to them helping (TN and GGMS) is the TM tape of TN telling Tim "come now she is really to talk" and GGMS telling Tim that Misty better *$#@** take that test or she would throw her though a window. If they were in on it all together, Misty would be Pi$$ed at them for saying these things.

Add to that Bern,
TN asking Ron in jail phonecall: "Do you think she'll talk?" I assume referring to Misty.

As I look back now; TN and GGMS were to insistent that Misty was home that night. I always thought it was to keep JR from being investigated by DCF, but now I am leaning a bit more your way. I only thing that doesn't add up to them helping (TN and GGMS) is the TM tape of TN telling Tim "come now she is really to talk" and GGMS telling Tim that Misty better *$#@** take that test or she would throw her though a window. If they were in on it all together, Misty would be Pi$$ed at them for saying these things.

Well, one would think Misty would have been pi$$ed when Ron C told TM and MN she hadn't slept in the bed that night either, but it didn't seem to bother her too much since she is still protecting him...
I suspect when TN was politely asked to leave PCSO and not return she knew the tides were possibly shifting..She was no longer as confident as to where she stood with LE..(If you remember she bragged to AH she had been around enough LE to feel very confident as to where she stood with them).......Thats when she called in MN and TM came back on the scene..I suspect TN and GGMS were talking out of both sides of their mouths.No telling what they told her to explain the reason they were saying some of the thing they were saying after TM revealed what they were doing...JMO

If those ankle bracelets are any good you think they would have shown DS at the HBC center and there would be no problem arresting him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back