Dark Circles Around Caylee's Eyes (Pic included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The redness around her mouth is from a sippy cup. I am almost positive the juices can cause some irritation after a while and constantly using a sippy cup can break around the babies mouth out. My 3 year old loves her cup but she too has the same red marks around her mouth. I do remember there being a text when Casey said Caylee was sick with a cold and she had taken her to the Dr. and that she never gets sick. So that could also explain the dark circles in some of the pictures. I am so sorry about what happened to this little girl it makes me cry everytime they show her talking. This world can be a tragic place. I think we have all learned how to love our children a whole bunch and to protect them even more.

IMO, it is not unusual for children to have a little sign of dark circles under their eyes or rashes around their mouths.

If Caylee was subjected to a routine of drugs, I am sure the forensics experts will do a "hair folicle" test to determine what was given to Caylee and for how long.

Ummmm...my grandmother had dark circles, my mom has them. I have them. My daughter has them. Gosh, I hope people don't think I drug her on a regular basis...

Someone did ask her the other day who gave her black eyes...it's genetic and she also has allergies which makes them even worse.

I think a lot of people are looking for things that aren't there.
Agreed. I've had dark circles all my life.....my sister does too...our kids and now our grandchildren also have them. I can't tell you the $$$$ we've spent on coverups and such.

I agree also, I tried looking at pics last night of her that had been taken from back a year ago til now, kinda hard to tell how long she had been with the dark circles because I dont know that dates on alot of the pics, but I would say she was being drugged since maybe March 08. Even in the Video with Grandpa she looks scared, with dark circles.

The video of Caylee with Grandpa.....I always feel a little sick....there is something about the way she acts and looks at times in that video...that bothers me....I keep thinking that KC really had left the home around the 9th .....and I feel thats when things could have turned for the worst in KC care.....and then Caylee went for a visit that day to see grandpa on the 15th.....and then all broke loose.....

I agree with Jane.....most of the pics....Caylee and KC seem very happy....thats what makes this whole case crazy!

now some of the other videos bug me as well....when Caylee is trying to get the attention of who ever is filming and there is no response....

Thank you, I feel the same way about the video(s). When Caylee is laying on PopPop, her eyes still look very alert and kind of nervous. I also think she looks like she's coming down off of a drug, but I don't think the timing lends itself to that. But here's this man that she doesn't live with, in a "scary" place (for kids), and she clearly is feeling very safe and content with him, he's the safe place for her, but her eyes are nervous for what else is coming or going on. (just my opinion).

The videos where no one responds are spooky. It's like she's all alone in the world. The narcissists in my life (mom being one of them), always want the photo and not the experience. That's what the videos feel like to me. It's like Caylee knows that the only way to get mom to interact or show affection or attention is by one-two-three-cheese for the picture. I'm sure I'm reading too much into that, but that's how it feels to me.

The only photos that truly alarm me are the ones where Caylee is crying. Especially the one without Lee in it, where she's sweaty and someone said it looked like she might be in the trunk from the carpet color. Aside from those pics, I don't see anything convincing to indicate she was being abused at that point.

She is a happy little girl, so if she was being consistently abused it is hard to tell by her demeanor, for me.

With all due respect, it's a picture. She looks like a regular kid to me. Why are so many of you looking for things that are "wrong" with it?

My kids and husband have a stomach virus right now. They all have similar dark circles around their eyes.

Also, it looks like a close-up. Pupils do weird things when a camera flash is six inches from them.

Maybe she had just had make up scrubbed off. Look at her one eyebrow on the right as you face the picture. I don't know if its the way she is sitting but that eyebrow is different from the other and the skin around her eyes is red so maybe make up being scrubbed off or too much chlorine and sun. jmo

My son was diagnosed with anemia (iron deficiency) when he was 5. He had dark circles that appeared under his eyes. He was treated with iron supplements that not only relieved the dark circles but helped with his energy level as well.

What bothers me in this picture of Caylee is the puffiness under her eyes that is also present. Yes, I will agree that it could be allergy related.

Dialation of her eyes in this photo is normal from the flash used to take the image.

I can also say from experience that it's not just abuse. I grew up in a home with a lot of fighting (my mother and grandmother) and I never really slept well. I was always worried that someone I loved would get hurt. Kids Caylee's age might not understnad everything that is being said, but they understand angry voices. It could have been hearing the fighting between CA and casey that kept Caylee awake. We have heard about the fights that the neighbors heard, but I am sure there were others that were kept behind closed doors.

I would have to agree with you - I'm sure that being dragged from party to party, whichever flaver of the nights house - or wherever she slept - then you had the fighting at home - this poor kid probably didn't sleep well other than nap time with Grandma and Grandpa - honestly, we may not like the A's or agree with how they are with Casey - they were very good to Caylee and loved her very much

I watched some of the family videos of Cindy and George with Caylee, and looked at a bunch of pictures - they really did love that little girl and she was very close to them

What I am tho, is extremely ticked off and almost hostile to the fact that Cindy and George NEVER questioned where Caylee was at when Casey was at her imaginary job - and they knew, as George said to the FBI, she hadn't been working - Cindy and George should have just told Casey that they will sit for Caylee because they KNEW Casey was not responsible enough

Hindsight is the best sight I know, still it makes me seethe

My son in law has dark circles daily, he has diabetes. Dark circles can come from lots of things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back