Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...it was his sock..if she was using it as a glove,as you suggested,it would have her blood dna not other dna on it....

Wow Cami, so much of what you say is a true diagnosis of DEPRESSION and for her to have commited these crimes is a pure case of PPD... If her entire demeanor, mood and grooming habits changed, that is a classic sign??? Don't you think??? How sad that something so easily treatable would result in something so TRAGIC and HORRIFYING!!! I wish every soul in this world would wake up and understand the outright signs of depression and get some help for someone on the complete verge of a breakdown!! Please, Please, Please, spare the babies, they are innocent and don't understand!! Sorry Again for my Rambling!! Love All and espically the little ones!! Ann:waitasec::angel::banghead:
Ann, I agree that she was depressed. However, I believe she might of been depressed all her life. And when she found Darin, she found love, then money and kids. Here she had the "perfect" life that soooooooo many of us "dream of". But wait, she still wasn't happy. So lets have another baby, surely it has to be a girl. Not a girl. She sinks deeper and deeper into her depression. She is NOT HAPPY with her life and now the only thing that was going to bring happiness into her life was turning out to be another boy. Some parents - believe it or not prefer one sex over the other. My mom preferred boys, my step-mom preferred girls. Sad but true. And obvious. Anyhow, back to my opinion. So here is this woman who "appears to have it all" but something is terribly missing. She is pregnant with sereve depression or just mentally unstable. Everything going on around her just made it worse. Depression was not common or talked about in the 90's. So therefore she would never admit to anyone anything is wrong with her. But IMO she knew it. So by the time the baby comes, her world is crashing in around her. She is no longer taking care of herself. She still desires attention so therefore she pulls that "I'm going to kill myself" plot to see if Darin still loves her. Her mind is no longer working like a normal woman. She is very insecure and her hormones are WACK. With untreated years of depression , the ppd on top of a mental disorder, her "controlling" personaility made her flip. She had no control whatsoever and in her mind, when she decided (YES I DO BELIEVE SHE PLANNED IT JUST LIKE A DINNER) that was it, that was it. Screw Darin and who ever he is cheating on me with, he will NEVER have his boys. Now like I said before I am still unsure whether she wanted to actually die with the boys or what. The wedding dress being out, the photo albums, the life insurance policies, the drops of blood on these items.... I honestly believed she flipped into another state of mind that night. An evil state of mind. And she does not deserve to live 14 years longer than those precious boys who did nothing but act like boys of that age do and LOVE HER UNCONDITIONAL.

Ann, I agree that she was depressed. However, I believe she might of been depressed all her life. And when she found Darin, she found love, then money and kids. Here she had the "perfect" life that soooooooo many of us "dream of". But wait, she still wasn't happy. So lets have another baby, surely it has to be a girl. Not a girl. She sinks deeper and deeper into her depression. She is NOT HAPPY with her life and now the only thing that was going to bring happiness into her life was turning out to be another boy. Some parents - believe it or not prefer one sex over the other. My mom preferred boys, my step-mom preferred girls. Sad but true. And obvious. Anyhow, back to my opinion. So here is this woman who "appears to have it all" but something is terribly missing. She is pregnant with sereve depression or just mentally unstable. Everything going on around her just made it worse. Depression was not common or talked about in the 90's. So therefore she would never admit to anyone anything is wrong with her. But IMO she knew it. So by the time the baby comes, her world is crashing in around her. She is no longer taking care of herself. She still desires attention so therefore she pulls that "I'm going to kill myself" plot to see if Darin still loves her. Her mind is no longer working like a normal woman. She is very insecure and her hormones are WACK. With untreated years of depression , the ppd on top of a mental disorder, her "controlling" personaility made her flip. She had no control whatsoever and in her mind, when she decided (YES I DO BELIEVE SHE PLANNED IT JUST LIKE A DINNER) that was it, that was it. Screw Darin and who ever he is cheating on me with, he will NEVER have his boys. Now like I said before I am still unsure whether she wanted to actually die with the boys or what. The wedding dress being out, the photo albums, the life insurance policies, the drops of blood on these items.... I honestly believed she flipped into another state of mind that night. An evil state of mind. And she does not deserve to live 14 years longer than those precious boys who did nothing but act like boys of that age do and LOVE HER UNCONDITIONAL.

You GOOOO Girl... I agree with you WhityWendy and the part I hate the UTMOST is "Here she had the "perfect" life that soooooooo many of us "dream of"." In my dreams when I was young such as she was, could I get that lucky and blessed in life!! I am that lucky now with a beautiful home after much, much, much hard work!!! I truly believe you are correct she wanted a GIRL finally, however, they are ALL babies and you love them the same. Who knows what one's psyche can and cannot handle I suppose. I have always thought it strange the wedding dress, wedding albums, the life insurance policies, etc. left out??? I truly just never made of sense of it??? Thanks for the post and the info. PLEASE always keep it coming. Take Care!!! Ann :sick::furious:

...it was his sock..if she was using it as a glove,as you suggested,it would have her blood dna not other dna on it....

She put the sockon B4 she attacked the boys. Which is why her BLOOD is not found on the sock whatsoever. IMO the reason her DNA is on the sock is because she used her MOUTH to pull the sock off her hand because by that time she had blood on her hands........sad.

Did you know that there was a blood trail of Darlie's leading to the front door where the shoes were kept at. Darin's shoes had blood drops on them. The floor also had blood drops as if someone had sat or stood there for some time. IMO long enough for her to slip on Darin's shoes and go get rid of the sock. I believe the 1st thing she did was cut the screen which is why there is no blood whatsoever in that area. She put the butter knife back and then pulled out the butcher knife and proceeded to attack her helpless kids. I know it is hard for most to wrap their minds around that because WE wouldn't ever think about harming our kids but just like Casey Anthony, IMO, Darlie was tired of being a parent and wanted a different life.

There are so many other things that point to Darlie and only Darlie. And the so called cuts in her mouth IMO came from the tube that they stuck down her mouth/throat for her surgery. You can plainly see the tube in the pics her website has. As for the bruising, IMO her and Darin had a physcial fight, were he could of been trying to hold her arms or hands to try to control her or stop her from hitting him. The bruising looks like someone was holding pretty tight to her arms and hands. Of course this is just my humble opinion.

You GOOOO Girl... I agree with you WhityWendy and the part I hate the UTMOST is "Here she had the "perfect" life that soooooooo many of us "dream of"." In my dreams when I was young such as she was, could I get that lucky and blessed in life!! I am that lucky now with a beautiful home after much, much, much hard work!!! I truly believe you are correct she wanted a GIRL finally, however, they are ALL babies and you love them the same. Who knows what one's psyche can and cannot handle I suppose. I have always thought it strange the wedding dress, wedding albums, the life insurance policies, etc. left out??? I truly just never made of sense of it??? Thanks for the post and the info. PLEASE always keep it coming. Take Care!!! Ann :sick::furious:

Thanks Ann. :blowkiss: I agree that all babies deserve to be loved no matter what the sex is but sadly in our world there are MANY Mothers and Fathers who have a preference. My mother (GOD REST HER SOUL) loved my 4 brothers completely different than the love she gave me. It was so obvious but I also know that she tried her best and something just wasn't right in her thinking. My grandmother (her mother) was the same way. She loved the boys, spoiled the boys, protected the boys and of course made up excuses for their bad behavior but us girls, well that is an entirely different story. And guess what..all the boys that my grandmother did this with turned out....how do you say it....SORRY! None of them can hold down a job or even want to, they feel as though the world owes them something instead of them owing the world something. All of us girls turned out be hardworking strong willed women even without the love of our mothers. Sorry to ramble on about that but I was trying explain why I think Darlie preferred a girl. When I get time I am going to reread the transcripts because I know there is some points that I have forgotten that might just place you on our side of the fence for the duration. :angel:

It has her dna in the toe...from shed skin cells. It does not contain her saliva or her blood only the boys' blood.

Yes, it was his sock. Why deny it?

I'd like to ask how do you get your mouth sore and raw from a sock?

She put the sockon B4 she attacked the boys. Which is why her BLOOD is not found on the sock whatsoever. IMO the reason her DNA is on the sock is because she used her MOUTH to pull the sock off her hand because by that time she had blood on her hands........sad.

Did you know that there was a blood trail of Darlie's leading to the front door where the shoes were kept at. Darin's shoes had blood drops on them. The floor also had blood drops as if someone had sat or stood there for some time. IMO long enough for her to slip on Darin's shoes and go get rid of the sock. I believe the 1st thing she did was cut the screen which is why there is no blood whatsoever in that area. She put the butter knife back and then pulled out the butcher knife and proceeded to attack her helpless kids. I know it is hard for most to wrap their minds around that because WE wouldn't ever think about harming our kids but just like Casey Anthony, IMO, Darlie was tired of being a parent and wanted a different life.

There are so many other things that point to Darlie and only Darlie. And the so called cuts in her mouth IMO came from the tube that they stuck down her mouth/throat for her surgery. You can plainly see the tube in the pics her website has. As for the bruising, IMO her and Darin had a physcial fight, were he could of been trying to hold her arms or hands to try to control her or stop her from hitting him. The bruising looks like someone was holding pretty tight to her arms and hands. Of course this is just my humble opinion.

And there was that noise that awoke Mr. Gorsuch. I believe that was Darlie going out the front door to ditch that sock.

Thanks Ann. :blowkiss: I agree that all babies deserve to be loved no matter what the sex is but sadly in our world there are MANY Mothers and Fathers who have a preference. My mother (GOD REST HER SOUL) loved my 4 brothers completely different than the love she gave me. It was so obvious but I also know that she tried her best and something just wasn't right in her thinking. My grandmother (her mother) was the same way. She loved the boys, spoiled the boys, protected the boys and of course made up excuses for their bad behavior but us girls, well that is an entirely different story. And guess what..all the boys that my grandmother did this with turned out....how do you say it....SORRY! None of them can hold down a job or even want to, they feel as though the world owes them something instead of them owing the world something. All of us girls turned out be hardworking strong willed women even without the love of our mothers. Sorry to ramble on about that but I was trying explain why I think Darlie preferred a girl. When I get time I am going to reread the transcripts because I know there is some points that I have forgotten that might just place you on our side of the fence for the duration. :angel:

I think you can find hints in the voluntary statements as well. Remember that the subconsious mind will promt anyone to tell the truth. It's what you call a freudian slip with the pen.

Darlie mentions her depression and that she and Darin "had words" that night. I understand that having words in Texas can mean anything from an argument to a full-out screaming in faces row.

Darin mentions that Darlie was having a hard time taking care of the "babies" as he called them and that she couldn't keep up with house and care of the little ones at the same time.

Tiny hints maybe, as always just my own rambling thoughts.

Wow, very good Wendy. I know I have been holding back on the premeditation thingy but I just didn't want to see her planning the attack on those two precious boys. Now I believe she did.

Dear God what they saw, their own mother...

:twocents:

Oh YOU SWEETHEART, I 100% agree with you!!! SPOIL the man rotten when they are babies, they are still babies when they grow up!!! JMO OF COURSE!! Anyhow, I am glad to hear you are doing wonderful and strong willed!! I am leaning now 99.8% towards Darlie's GUILTY (I am sure CAMI will love to hear this LMAO). I love the insight you bring let alone the experiences. Still always have a hard time making that leap to the "Death Penalty" for a crime that has to much media hype let alone questions?? How come if she is SOOO GUILTY and Texas is the Death Row Escalator, why is she still alive after what 14 years???? Just the other side of my brain working if you know what I mean??? Take Care, ANN!!! Keep it coming Wendy..... :twocents::twocents::fish::detective:

Wow, very good Wendy. I know I have been holding back on the premeditation thingy but I just didn't want to see her planning the attack on those two precious boys. Now I believe she did.

CAMI & WENDY, Now you understand my hesitance in this entire CATASTROPHE!!! How can you ever picture/understand a mother planning/doing something SOOO HORRIFYING in LIFE???? That is why I have always sat on the fence, MY MIND CAN NOT WRAP AROUND SOMETHING SO UNGODLY AWEFUL!! Little BABIES watching and enduring their own MAMA stabbing them to death!! My mind for some reason just doesn't let me go there.... Thanks for letting me vent, SICKENING!!! Ann:banghead::sick::furious:

Colored Red By Me

Oh YOU SWEETHEART, I 100% agree with you!!! SPOIL the man rotten when they are babies, they are still babies when they grow up!!! JMO OF COURSE!! I think your opinion is a great one. Anyhow, I am glad to hear you are doing wonderful and strong willed!! I am leaning now 99.8% towards Darlie's GUILTY (I am sure CAMI will love to hear this LMAO). I am very glad to read this as well annkitty, sometimes when I read your replies I think to myself that you are just a hair away from making up your mind. I admire your sticktoitiveness. I love the insight you bring let alone the experiences. Still always have a hard time making that leap to the "Death Penalty" for a crime that has to much media hype let alone questions?? How come if she is SOOO GUILTY and Texas is the Death Row Escalator, why is she still alive after what 14 years???? If she can keep finding evidence to question she can appeal for the reat of her natural life...I have learned so much from WS. It surprises me that do retain some of these things in my mind. Just the other side of my brain working if you know what I mean??? Take Care, ANN!!! Keep it coming Wendy..... :twocents::twocents::fish::detective:

CAMI & WENDY, Now you understand my hesitance in this entire CATASTROPHE!!! How can you ever picture/understand a mother planning/doing something SOOO HORRIFYING in LIFE???? That is why I have always sat on the fence, MY MIND CAN NOT WRAP AROUND SOMETHING SO UNGODLY AWEFUL!! Little BABIES watching and enduring their own MAMA stabbing them to death!! My mind for some reason just doesn't let me go there.... Thanks for letting me vent, SICKENING!!! Ann:banghead::sick::furious:

annkitty,

What a heart of gold you have. The ugly truth is that it does happen almost every day. It is really hard to read about these poor babies and children being murdered by the one person in their lives that should love and protect them. I try not to read about them here on WS or anywhere else for that matter as they hurt me so bad. But I am following the Casey Anthony case every day. I don't care if she gets the DP or life as long as she never is free to walk outside of a prisons walls again I will be happy. As I think about it I guess I don't care if Darlie gets the DP either as long as she never walks free of prison walls again. I would like to see prisoners like these females do hard labor though ( move this pile of rocks each weighing 5lbs over here today by hand, walking the lenght of a football field now move the same pile of rock over there the next day) because I think prison is to easy for the likes of them. JMO.

Anyhoo I seem to be babbling now. Sorry.

Oh YOU SWEETHEART, I 100% agree with you!!! SPOIL the man rotten when they are babies, they are still babies when they grow up!!! JMO OF COURSE!! Anyhow, I am glad to hear you are doing wonderful and strong willed!! I am leaning now 99.8% towards Darlie's GUILTY (I am sure CAMI will love to hear this LMAO). I love the insight you bring let alone the experiences. Still always have a hard time making that leap to the "Death Penalty" for a crime that has to much media hype let alone questions?? How come if she is SOOO GUILTY and Texas is the Death Row Escalator, why is she still alive after what 14 years???? Just the other side of my brain working if you know what I mean??? Take Care, ANN!!! Keep it coming Wendy..... :twocents::twocents::fish::detective:

Ann, you know "where" in this murder case that I made that jump for the death penalty. It was when I was reading the transcripts from the first PO on the scene. Office Waddell I think...anyhow, he describes the look in Damon eyes (he was still alive when he arrived). When I was reading this it hit me so hard. Poor Damon, he seemed to be more of a mother's boy than Devon and the look IMO he was giving his mother was the HOW COULD YOU look. WHAT DID I DO LOOK. When the PO describes it, you can tell it actually affected him, of course IMO. The eyes never lie. You can "read" allot into a situation just by looking people straight in the eyes.

I know people like to say Darlie was in shock which was why she didn't render any aid to Damon as the PO asked her to do but even the EMT's stated that she was NOT IN SHOCK when they arrived. I believe Darin was. His memories of certain events make me believe he def wasn't apart of the murder. The covering up is a totally different story but I honestly believe that Darin had no idea she was capable of killing the boys.

IMO she deserves the DP because of what she did to Damon and Devon NO 5 and 6 year old deserves to die the way they did. So many images show you a ungrieving mother (DARLIE). People can talk to me until they are blue in the face about why they think Darlie was so SMILEY and HAPPY at the birthday grave party, but I will never falter on my belief that the reason she was so freaking HAPPY that day was because she was relieved that the boys were gone and she actually thought IMO she got away with it. SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO IS SMILING, HAPPY, picking and joking at their recently deceased child's grave and I will show you a murderer. JMHO

Cami - but you must take your credit too. I learned so much from reading those posts by you, Mary, Goody and several others. You guys came at it at every angle all those years ago which of course makes your mind start to piece things together. So kudos to you and thanks for my props.

Anyhow, once I made my decision of her guilt, I have ALWAYS felt she planned it. I believe she made a big deal out the blue car in the alley with her "housecleaner" to put doubt out there. I believe the same about the calls from the man and the jag that was broken down in the shop. She was setting it all up. (JUST LIKE EVIL CA). Even with Darin taking Dana home (which Darlie normally did), I believe she was preparing for the nights events. :banghead:

I completely understand. None of us want to believe she did it, but there's just no way to give her an out. All the evidence points to her and not an u/k intruder or Darin.

Many mothers have planned to kill their children. Yes, once again Diane Downs planned it down to the last second..well almost as two of her children lived..which she didn't plan on. Andrea Yates, I know she's mentally ill but she still planned the murder of her children. Casey Anthony...and the list goes on.

Take care

Her appeals were held up due to the transcript problem..that's why she's been longer on dr than most.

Yes, ITA all men are still babies. My son is 28 going on 18, LOL and yes I spoiled him...hahahahaha but he's a good kid. He works very hard and has little time off for himself.

annkitty,

What a heart of gold you have. The ugly truth is that it does happen almost every day. It is really hard to read about these poor babies and children being murdered by the one person in their lives that should love and protect them. I try not to read about them here on WS or anywhere else for that matter as they hurt me so bad. But I am following the Casey Anthony case every day. I don't care if she gets the DP or life as long as she never is free to walk outside of a prisons walls again I will be happy. As I think about it I guess I don't care if Darlie gets the DP either as long as she never walks free of prison walls again. I would like to see prisoners like these females do hard labor though ( move this pile of rocks each weighing 5lbs over here today by hand, walking the lenght of a football field now move the same pile of rock over there the next day) because I think prison is to easy for the likes of them. JMO.
Anyhoo I seem to be babbling now. Sorry.

Oh I'm with you there Wonders. You want to eat? Good here's what you get in my prison....grow your own food so you don't have to depend on the tax payers. Gym equipment....not in my prison...you're not bulking up so you can go out and prey on even more people. Television..not in my prison......computers....not in my prison. You need the dentist? Good your family can pay for it and your doctor's bills too.

You'll be kept so busy all day doing hard manual labour that you will fall asleep the minute you hit that cell.

I see Dave Moffat is spreading around that poor Darlie has been written up and in Seg...but oh she didn't do anything wrong it was the other prisoners and the guards who are jealous of her. He wants people to write to the Warden. Jeesh will anybody ever make that girl take responsibility for her actions.

Cami - but you must take your credit too. I learned so much from reading those posts by you, Mary, Goody and several others. You guys came at it at every angle all those years ago which of course makes your mind start to piece things together. So kudos to you and thanks for my props.

Anyhow, once I made my decision of her guilt, I have ALWAYS felt she planned it. I believe she made a big deal out the blue car in the alley with her "housecleaner" to put doubt out there. I believe the same about the calls from the man and the jag that was broken down in the shop. She was setting it all up. (JUST LIKE EVIL CA). Even with Darin taking Dana home (which Darlie normally did), I believe she was preparing for the nights events. :banghead:

Thanks darlin, I learned so much from Goody and DP and Mary.

Yeah I like how she used those credit calls to make it seem as if someone was stalking her. The guy just wanted his money for fixing the Jag.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back