Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
aijones said:
different people act differently about lifes mishaps or crimes so you cant say how a person should act unless you walked a few miles in there shoes.not being funny but you cant really tell how you would react in different situations.

Well, I've been in a similar situation, so I guess I can answer. My answer stands.

aijones said:
different people act differently about lifes mishaps or crimes so you cant say how a person should act unless you walked a few miles in there shoes.not being funny but you cant really tell how you would react in different situations.
Not being funny but - this really doesn't belong in the catagory of life's mishaps. This is having two darling, cherished, sweet little sons slaughtered with sickening brutality and dying a horrible death soaked in blood.

And you're going to try and say that different mothers would react differently at their sons funerals? Well perhaps, but I'm going to say that none of them would be laughing.

Julia

Kitty5001 said:
Gotcha! I always thought that she stabbed the second time before she ran the sock but that would make sense. I still don't get how the blood from both boys had to be all over her night shirt and why any of that blood was not found from the house to the alley.

Kitty, she wouldn't have had much of the boys' blood on her. Their wounds were not spurting wounds, their blood pooled out under their bodies. She has the cast-off on the front shoulder and the back of the nighty from the knife but all that blood down the front is her own.

I just wonder why she didn't get rid of the knife down the storm drain along with the sock or whatever else was down there that is lost forever. But I emagine that it is more 'schocking' for her to explain that the 'perp' left the knife or dropped it on the way out -in her mind it must have seemed more believable of a story. Too bad she didn't "frighten" him sooner -I am anxiously awaiting for the results of the upcoming hearing on the dna evidence, I wish they would quit moving the date. I wonder if Darin, since he has distanced himself from her now, has seen the 'light' or is putting 2 and 2 together yet.

Kitty5001 said:
I just wonder why she didn't get rid of the knife down the storm drain along with the sock or whatever else was down there that is lost forever. But I emagine that it is more 'schocking' for her to explain that the 'perp' left the knife or dropped it on the way out -in her mind it must have seemed more believable of a story. Too bad she didn't "frighten" him sooner -I am anxiously awaiting for the results of the upcoming hearing on the dna evidence, I wish they would quit moving the date. I wonder if Darin, since he has distanced himself from her now, has seen the 'light' or is putting 2 and 2 together yet.

The sock was in the alley near a trash can.

Please refresh my memory. I don't recall anything connected to this case being down a storm drain.

Thanks.

Foxxtrot said:
The sock was in the alley near a trash can.

Please refresh my memory. I don't recall anything connected to this case being down a storm drain.

Thanks.
The storm drain was never checked by the police, so no one knows if anything went down it or not.

No I meant the sock was near the storm drain by the trash can that was on the curb and the police never looked or found anything down the storm drain but I am sure that something else was dumped there to get rid of evidence-who knows maybe come to think of it -it was just the sock in plain sight so it would be found to look like an intruder was running out and dropped it- the real point was why she did not get rid of the knife.

justice2 said:
The storm drain was never checked by the police, so no one knows if anything went down it or not.
Thanks for the answer and for refreshing my memory.

Kitty5001 said:
No I meant the sock was near the storm drain by the trash can that was on the curb and the police never looked or found anything down the storm drain but I am sure that something else was dumped there to get rid of evidence-who knows maybe come to think of it -it was just the sock in plain sight so it would be found to look like an intruder was running out and dropped it- the real point was why she did not get rid of the knife.
Oh ok, I see what you are saying now.

IF she killed her two children and it was planned then she should have known about the storm drain. IF it was an intruder, I doubt he would know about the storm drain.

Foxxtrot said:
Oh ok, I see what you are saying now.

IF she killed her two children and it was planned then she should have known about the storm drain. IF it was an intruder, I doubt he would know about the storm drain.

An intruder wouldn't have cared about putting anything in the drain. An intruder wouldn't have murdered two children and left the adult alive. Blah, blah, blah. LOL I think you understand. There was no reason for ANY outsider to have planted that sock.

Jeana (DP) said:
An intruder wouldn't have cared about putting anything in the drain. An intruder wouldn't have murdered two children and left the adult alive. Blah, blah, blah. LOL I think you understand. There was no reason for ANY outsider to have planted that sock.
You're right, I don't think he would have cared about the storm drain, instead I think an intruder would have tried to take anything that would have incriminated him with him.

So I guess it is totally out of the realm of possibility that if there was an intruder that he accidentally dropped the sock on his way out?

Foxxtrot said:
You're right, I don't think he would have cared about the storm drain, instead I think an intruder would have tried to take anything that would have incriminated him with him.

So I guess it is totally out of the realm of possibility that if there was an intruder that he accidentally dropped the sock on his way out?

He'd take a sock instead of the murder weapon? Wouldn't the knife be a more incriminating piece of evidence than a sock?

Cami that makes alot more sense to me, if the intruder was worried about leaving evidence behind the very FIRST thing he would of taken was the murder weapon the knife.

Jeana (DP) said:
Well, I've been in a similar situation, so I guess I can answer. My answer stands.
Me too, and I'm still not 100%. There are days when I just don't want to go on and I don't understand how my husband does. It was his brother, but his brother and I were very close. For weeks after he died, I could have cared less how I looked.

Jeana, you are a shining example to follow!

the original tez said:
Me too, and I'm still not 100%. There are days when I just don't want to go on and I don't understand how my husband does. It was his brother, but his brother and I were very close. For weeks after he died, I could have cared less how I looked.

Jeana, you are a shining example to follow!

Nice of you to say darlin, but like you, I'm just trying to get by every day and put one foot in front of the other. I very much disagree with people who say that you can't judge how people react in these situtaions. If it wasn't a possibility, the issue never would have been brought up to begin with. The fact is that there's no way Darlie COULD have acted the way she should have because she's the one who put them in their grave.

Jeana (DP) said:
Nice of you to say darlin, but like you, I'm just trying to get by every day and put one foot in front of the other. I very much disagree with people who say that you can't judge how people react in these situtaions. If it wasn't a possibility, the issue never would have been brought up to begin with. The fact is that there's no way Darlie COULD have acted the way she should have because she's the one who put them in their grave.
I understand what you are saying. She put them in their grave, but yet she's still has to be the center of attention. I'm sorry, but if my children were dead I wouldn't give a rat's behind how I looked. And as for the the silly string, well, that just sealed the deal for me.

My BIL's girlfriend acted like the center of attention after he died too. :furious:Had to look wonderful, teared up at the right occassions, ect....Right up until her ex-husband came and picked her up and saved me from going to prison for committing bodily assault. :banghead:

the original tez said:
. And as for the the silly string, well, that just sealed the deal for me.

I agree. She was acting like a fool at the graves, and then when the camera's came over to talk to her, she put on that pitiful face and tried to seem sad.
The only tears I believe were ever real from Darlie, are the ones she was shedding as they took her mug shot.

santos1014 said:
the original tez said:
. And as for the the silly string, well, that just sealed the deal for me.

I agree. She was acting like a fool at the graves, and then when the camera's came over to talk to her, she put on that pitiful face and tried to seem sad.
The only tears I believe were ever real from Darlie, are the ones she was shedding as they took her mug shot.
I agree with you 110%. The only tears she shed where for herself. IOW, the jig was up and she knew it. She could have cared less about those boys. I just wonder what she's gonna say when it's time for her final words?

the original tez said:
I agree with you 110%. The only tears she shed where for herself. IOW, the jig was up and she knew it. She could have cared less about those boys. I just wonder what she's gonna say when it's time for her final words?
Right up to the end..she will still claim her innocence. Would surprise the dog out of me if she confesses. I think she has convinced herself there was an intruder.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back