Darlie Routier's Appeals & Court Rulings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Who is JEFF/ I'm assunming it is someone who used to come here and changed hat names and came back. Read some posts but got scared when I saw that someone starred in someone elses nightmares.
The poster Snooty...I call him Snoots is Jeff. I usually shorten longer names. Like I did yours. :) Some posters call me DD or daniell.

Goody said:
Well, Jeff, since you are here, would you mind opining on her chances in this current appeal? Do you think she will get a new trial? if so, on what basis? Which issue is her strongest complaint?

You are such a pompous doofus Goody.

deandaniellws said:
The poster Snooty...I call him Snoots is Jeff. I usually shorten longer names. Like I did yours. :) Some posters call me DD or daniell.

Just FYI Rattlesnake I am no more Jeff than you are. But this crazy bunch takes something and just runs with it like it is gospel and suddenly it is the absolute truth. You must take everything they say with a grain of salt as this points out.

SnootyVixen said:
Just FYI Rattlesnake I am no more Jeff than you are. But this crazy bunch takes something and just runs with it like it is gospel and suddenly it is the absolute truth. You must take everything they say with a grain of salt as this points out.
You :liar: .

SnootyVixen said:
You are such a pompous doofus Goody.
Why? What did I do now to offend you? Sheesh! I thought you were still following Darlie's case. You have read the online appeal just filed by the defense, haven't you? O, let me guess...they won't let you talk it. I get it. No problem. You could have just said so though.

You got to know when to hold em.....

They maybe under court order to be quiet. We do know that the session was held behind closed doors.
Lawyer Daggitt- (just kidding, a character from one of my fav. movies.)

Tell us under what circumstances would a judge feel the need to have a session in chambers.

We might be able to come to a reasonable deduction from that knowledge.

Too bad our court system plays out like a poker game isn't it.

You got to know when to hold em.....

They maybe under court order to be quiet. We do know that the session was held behind closed doors.
Lawyer Daggitt- (just kidding, a character from one of my fav. movies.)

Tell us under what circumstances would a judge feel the need to have a session in chambers.

We might be able to come to a reasonable deduction from that knowledge.

Too bad our court system plays out like a poker game isn't it.

My take would be that it's when he wants what's said to be a secret from all the tax paying citizens of the county. Or else someone else they're gonna play some poker.

I have a friend who is a court coordinator, if y'all want me to I'll ask her in what circumstances a judge would have a hearing in chambers, I will, let me know .

SnootyVixen said:
You two sure do have a thing about Jeff don't you. Are you upset that he left or what?
O, gawd,yes.:laugh: We miss him terribly. :laugh: And the wet dreams...you just don't know. :blushing:

I have a friend who is a court coordinator, if y'all want me to I'll ask her in what circumstances a judge would have a hearing in chambers, I will, let me know .
What hearing was held in chambers? Did I miss something?

The cases her judge deals with aren't this high level but .......

When a judge is not ready to make public ALL the information, or he/she feels the need to protect the rights of either the state or the defendant. He may have also done this to make sure all parties involved have their i dotted and their t's crossed. Example a legal document is presented and a typo exists, The judge knows, technically ,that this is incorrect he may call both parties to chambers where of course the side without the typo argues no more delay, the typo side says let us correct this first, you've had plenty of time the other side argues, The judge will then settle the matter citing case law that supports his decision to delay or proceed. I'm not saying this is what happened cause I don't know.
This is just an example that was given to me of why a judge sometimes has a chambers type hearing.

The cases her judge deals with aren't this high level but .......

When a judge is not ready to make public ALL the information, or he/she feels the need to protect the rights of either the state or the defendant. He may have also done this to make sure all parties involved have their i dotted and their t's crossed. Example a legal document is presented and a typo exists, The judge knows, technically ,that this is incorrect he may call both parties to chambers where of course the side without the typo argues no more delay, the typo side says let us correct this first, you've had plenty of time the other side argues, The judge will then settle the matter citing case law that supports his decision to delay or proceed. I'm not saying this is what happened cause I don't know.
This is just an example that was given to me of why a judge sometimes has a chambers type hearing.
In this case it is obviously to avoid media scrutiny. Did she say they were setting another court date or was something actually decided. Shoot, I have forgotten already. grrrrrrr....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back