Darlie Supporters and Darin Routier

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deandaniellws said:
Yes...and when she is talking on that 911 tape..:eek: :eek: :eek:!?!?!.I believe she was getting pissed:(....when she found out he was not dead yet! You can hear it in her voice...she almost hisses! :razz:
No that's not what I hear. If she is guilty as you say that is a damn good act going on. I mean an academy award kind of performance. You see we have the same basic accent and i can hear several tell tale "darlies" in that tape. I talked to her for years i know her voice her mannerisms, etc. As I said before she is freaking out!
When the 911 operator tells her to not pick up the knife she uses an authoritative tone with her, Darlie submits to authority and confesses, she had already picked it up. It was that little girl I did it I'm sorry tone i have heard in Darlie before that makes say that. When she thinks about it cause if innocent she obviously didn't think of fingerprints before that moment. Man that just unloaded a bunch of guilt on her if innocent, remember she is witnessing her children die if innocent. If innocent she is going to have survivors guilt anyway now is when she realizes she just might have lessened the chances of catching the guy cause of fingerprints. She doesn't even think about it till the 911 operator tells her. I don't hear acceptance of it, the boys death, on the phone . DENIAL- you can hear when she realizes that Damon is really dead HER VOICE RAISES SHRILLY.
But she keeps referring to both boys and says their as both of them. This shows how she is unwilling to accept Damon's death even though she can clearly see that he is. She is on the verge of a breakdown here I think cause she tries to re calm herself, you know take a breath. She keeps pleading for the ambulance and for the last boy to hang on.
Academy Award for convincing someone who knows you if guilty.

Is there any technology that can isolate just the noise coming in from the house instead of all the radio, and operator, I think I hear something in the beginning, before Darin is heard coming down the the stairs, it sounds like a door closing in the distance almost hollow like it is farther away than the caller. Also it sounds like Darin and Darlie are having a conversation later, Darlie is concerned for 3 things in the tape, her children, catching who ever did ,it as she stands there she's trying to make sense of it all starting to suffer the anger of being a victim, and lastly herself, she only refers to her own wounds and NOT the boys too, 1 once in the tape. It is when she says she feels sick.She gets mad at the crime and wonders herself why didn't they take anything, nothing is disturbed, this is totally senseless.

1 Question and if you tell me its in the transcripts I'll look, How long did it take the officer to get in the house, was Darin outside to meet him before he got there or did Darlie or Darin let them in. It seems the operator had to tell her repeatedly to let them in.

If guilty like I said she deserves an academy award cause she has me convinced that someone broke in and she and the boys were the victims.

Jeana (DP) said:
You must not know what it is if you believe one thing that comes out of Darlie Kee's mouth.

The cop told Darlie Lynn NUMEROUS time to do SOMETHING to help her boys. She just stood there holding a towel to her neck. Moreover, how you can POSSIBLY compare what happened to those boys at the hands of their own mother to being in an emergency room is seriously beyond me. You can't even talk about delayed care when Darlie is the one who stabbed them, Darlie is the one who took time to stage the scene before she called 911 and Darlie is the one who stood there while the police officer asked her to HELP THEM!!!!!!

I don't even care about the silly string party or the ridiculous funeral or anything else she did after she murdered them. Its moot. There's nothing she did AFTER she murdered them that could possibly hold a candle to repeatedly stabbing those precious little boys while they slept and then CHASING one of them down as he scrambled to try and get away from her. Can you imagine what was going through his head while he realized that his own mother was coming after him with that HUGE knife? How you can compare that to being an emergency room where STRANGERS care more about your child than Damon and Devon's own MOTHER did is beyond disgusting.
This is the most I've ever seen you write in one post Jeana. Somebody hit a sore spot:D Every bit of your post is true

beesy said:
I think it's called pleather lol...That was Damon's handprint and sort of a smudged area which looked as if he tried to pull himself up, but then slid back down the sofa. I think it was a very clear print, but then like you said, it was ruined. The problem was that it was visible to the naked eye, but covered up with a blanket and the room was dark. So they didn't see it until the Luminol hit it and then it went right away
:banghead: So sad to think about him putting his little hand there!!!!!:(

deandaniellws said:
I can't imagine watching my son die without holding him in my arms. I wonder if she was afraid to go near him, thinking that he might be so afraid of her that he would give her away....making others see that she was the killer.:waitasec:

That's what I was thinking. He could try and point or mouth the words for all she knew and that could be why she kept raising such a smoke screen and continuously asking "who could do this?". No one could deny the fact that a mother would have been down on the floor with her children touching them or even holding the towels over the gurgling wounds to try and keep the air in while Darin did CPR. I'd even like to know why she didn't tell the operator that she was not going to stay on the phone after giving her address and go immediately to get the nurse to do come over and help do CPR or get down on the floor with Darin and help one child while he was with the other one.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Beesy, tv is enertainment its not real. I've taken 1st aid, it was required of me as my daughters Girl Scout leader. It goes like this .
1. assess the situation, you cannot give aid to someone if it would also put your life at great risk to do so. Example used in class- a car wreck with a live electrical wire flopping around and on the car. Do not touch the car call for paramedics and tell them the situation, 911 will get a power co. person out there 1st.
2. If giving aid is possible stretch the person out if curled up but do not move them too much and be especially careful if you suspect neck or head injuries. You could paralyze a person with a broken neck.Check pulse,respiration, if absent proceed to CPR.
You would NEVER remove someone off a bed on to floor to do CPR. Doctors don't throw you to the floor in the hospital to perform cpr or use the paddles to shock you back do they? They do it on the gurney you are laying on. Being on a bed wouldn't hurt an overdose victim but you would watch for signs of them throwing up and then turn their heads to the side so they don't choke on it. Continue doing CPR until paramedics arrive. I am sitting here with a copy of the American Red Cross first aid book they gave us for future reference, I have never had to consult the book since taking the class, no serious injuries I had to take care of I'm grateful. It says in almost all instances you should not move the victim. Ask the Red Cross they printed it. That's consulting an expert, don't take my word for it check it out yourself.

I'm not sure if it applies now, but at least 10 years ago when I was a nurse, a board was put under patients in a hospital bed before doing cpr or applying the paddles. We learned to do that quickly first.

No that's not what I hear. If she is guilty as you say that is a damn good act going on. I mean an academy award kind of performance. You see we have the same basic accent and i can hear several tell tale "darlies" in that tape. I talked to her for years i know her voice her mannerisms, etc. As I said before she is freaking out!
She sounds exactly like that woman who set her house on fire with her kids in it recently. Not that means anything but it does show that people can fake hysteria when they want to. So just the sound of her tone is not proof of her state of mind to me.

When the 911 operator tells her to not pick up the knife she uses an authoritative tone with her, Darlie submits to authority and confesses, she had already picked it up. It was that little girl I did it I'm sorry tone i have heard in Darlie before that makes say that. When she thinks about it cause if innocent she obviously didn't think of fingerprints before that moment.
But she continued to think of them at the hospital. She told more than one nurse about how she messed up the prints on that knife. What she didn't know was that the knife handle was made of material that wouldn't pick up prints so she was always safe from incrimination.

Man that just unloaded a bunch of guilt on her if innocent, remember she is witnessing her children die if innocent. If innocent she is going to have survivors guilt anyway now is when she realizes she just might have lessened the chances of catching the guy cause of fingerprints. She doesn't even think about it till the 911 operator tells her. I don't hear acceptance of it, the boys death, on the phone . DENIAL- you can hear when she realizes that Damon is really dead HER VOICE RAISES SHRILLY.
I totally disagree. Where is there denial in "my kids are dying, my kids are dead?" Would you say that over and over again in front of your seriously injured child? I sure wouldn't. I would not want him/them to be upset. Even if that was my greatest fear, I would shout it out like she did. You talk about sweet and sensitive she was, but she certainly does not act that way in much of these accounts. You know, she could have sat down next to Damon as easily as she sat down in the kitchen. The boy was only about three or four feet from her on the other side of the partition. Waddell said his little eyes stayed fixed on her the whole time. Yet she didn't go near him during that time. That is mind boggling to most of us.

But she keeps referring to both boys and says their as both of them. This shows how she is unwilling to accept Damon's death even though she can clearly see that he is. She is on the verge of a breakdown here I think cause she tries to re calm herself, you know take a breath. She keeps pleading for the ambulance and for the last boy to hang on.
Academy Award for convincing someone who knows you if guilty.
Talk is cheap; it takes money to buy whiskey.

I will agree she did a pretty fair job of faking hysteria. She is a drama queen, you know. At least per Darin. He said they were both dramatic.

But breakdown? That is laughable. Her blood pressure was close to normal, even with the loss of that blood, and her vitals were normal. She was also perfectly alert on the phone, in the ambulance, in the ER, and after her surgery all day long that day without sleep. Even with pain and sleeping medication. Her way of staying in control if you ask me.

Another thing she was heard snapping at Darin that day when he told family members that he came right down stairs as soon as he heard her screams. It was said that Darlie shot back, "No, you didn't!" What was that all about?

Is there any technology that can isolate just the noise coming in from the house instead of all the radio, and operator, I think I hear something in the beginning, before Darin is heard coming down the the stairs, it sounds like a door closing in the distance almost hollow like it is farther away than the caller. Also it sounds like Darin and Darlie are having a conversation later, Darlie is concerned for 3 things in the tape, her children, catching who ever did ,it as she stands there she's trying to make sense of it all starting to suffer the anger of being a victim, and lastly herself, she only refers to her own wounds and NOT the boys too, 1 once in the tape. It is when she says she feels sick.She gets mad at the crime and wonders herself why didn't they take anything, nothing is disturbed, this is totally senseless.
What about when she says defensively, "Someone came in here and did this, Darin!" It sounds to me like he said something to the cops that she didn't like. She is not hysterical when she says that but goes right back into hysteria mode a second later.

1 Question and if you tell me its in the transcripts I'll look, How long did it take the officer to get in the house, was Darin outside to meet him before he got there or did Darlie or Darin let them in. It seems the operator had to tell her repeatedly to let them in.
Waddell was nearby and the first to arrive. He did not call in to report that he arrived, probably because Darin was in the front yard yelling and screaming, "Somebody stabbed my wife and kids," which he denied in court but was witnessed by the neighbor across the street who was awakened by his screams (bedroom window up). Waddell's not calling in caused some confusion at dispatch. Apparently Darin told him that nothing was taken because Waddell sounds pretty gruff on the tape when he confronts Darlie with the fact that nothing was taken. When dispatch is telling Darlie to let the officer in, she is talking about Walling, Waddell's supervisor who was the second cop to arrive on the scene.

If guilty like I said she deserves an academy award cause she has me convinced that someone broke in and she and the boys were the victims.
Just judging her tone if you don't consider the times when she is not hysterical, I would agree, but there is evidence that disputes her innocence and that is why she is where she is. The focus now should be on how to save her life. If she continues to lie, there is no hope for that even if she gets a new trial.

I admit the first few times I heard it, I believed her. And if there was no other evidence, it's possible I still would. But the problem with that is there is a huge amount of evidence against her. Of course you would hear phrases you recognize. That IS Darlie on the tape. With the evidence in mind, I listened to it with new ears. All of that "who would do this" is just BS. Who cares????!!! She also said "I saw them Darin and we've got to find out who it was". I saw them Darin, did you pick up on that? Whenever she talks about the intruder, she sounds fake. When talking about the ambulance and getting help, she sounds real. No surprise there though.
When the 911 operator tells her to not pick up the knife she uses an authoritative tone with her, Darlie submits to authority and confesses, she had already picked it up. It was that little girl I did it I'm sorry tone i have heard in Darlie before that makes say that. When she thinks about it cause if innocent she obviously didn't think of fingerprints before that moment. Man that just unloaded a bunch of guilt on her if innocent, remember she is witnessing her children die if innocent. If innocent she is going to have survivors guilt anyway now is when she realizes she just might have lessened the chances of catching the guy cause of fingerprints. She doesn't even think about it till the 911 operator tells her. I don't hear acceptance of it, the boys death, on the phone . DENIAL- you can hear when she realizes that Damon is really dead HER VOICE RAISES SHRILLY
I do hear that little girl voice there too. See, the issue is that she had cleaned off the knife, but then had to use it again, that time she had no chance to clean it. Maybe she hadn't thought about that until the OP told her not to touch it.
You mean Devon? Damon was the one who was still alive when the medics got there. Have you ever thought that maybe she really was freaking out about the boys? She just murdered 2 of her children. Maybe that's what she couldn't accept.
I think they've probably isolated things as much as they can. That copy is already filtered, but what do I know from sound experts? Darlie and Darin are talking. He says something that is not transcribed that drives us nuts. We just can't get it. You can tell when she's closer to him and then you can tell when she is further away, probably back in the kitchen. I hear utensils clattering somewhere in there. Drives me nuts!

1 Question and if you tell me its in the transcripts I'll look, How long did it take the officer to get in the house, was Darin outside to meet him before he got there or did Darlie or Darin let them in. It seems the operator had to tell her repeatedly to let them in
Waddell is first heard on the tape saying "get a rag" at 03:45:19. There are some different stories about where Darin was when Waddel first saw him. One is he was on the front stoop, another is he was in the yard. Waddel pulled his gun on him, Darin explained who he was and Waddel followed him back into the house.Darin says he was going for Karen. Darlie screams at 02:32:15 "KAREN", but to me it sounds like "Darin". I think he was running back from the sock dump and she was worried he wasn't going to get back in time. What are the chances that Karen is going to hear through shut doors and windows and the A/C?
Waddel was already in the house and Walling was outside when the OP tells Darlie to go talk to the officer at 4:18, both were in the house at 04:54:07 at 05:01:15, at 05:33:25 and again at 05:35:23. Darlie got off the phone at 5:39 All of that time, Darlie was talking about the fingerprints and wailing "who would do this". Help was there! The OP was telling her to get off the phone.. Listen for this part:

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]01:41:21[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Darlie Routier[/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]...what ...what ...what..[/font]​

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]. Right before this she says "Damon" three times, under her breath. Listen to how distracted she sounds when she says what [/font]​

Dani, cami and someone else have transcribed what they think they hear in the background noises. It's on here somewhere.

Goody said:
I don't know, bees. It would not be surprising if he did hear Damon gurgling. Darin would have known it was the death gurgle from his first aid training. At that point the child would not have been a threat to either of them. The only thing I am sure of is that Darin's fate lies in Darlie's hands. She is the only one who can exonerate him or place him right smack in the middle of the crime. Talk about the proverbial cohonnas. LOL!
In Darin's first hand-written statement he says that when he first checked Damon he had no pulse. In his other stories, he says he was gasping or choking, can't remember the exact word he uses.
deandaniellws and vicky suggested that the reason Darlie didn't go near Damon while Waddel was there, was because she was scared he'd somehow communicate that his mother was the killer. I always thought she just didn't give a you know what, but that makes alot of sense. Maybe that's why he kept looking at her. Maybe he was saying "she did it" with his eyes.
As for Darin and his manhood, he'd better hold tight to them because she might blame the whole thing on him. Admit to killing them, but say Darin made her do it or something like that. I won't be surprised if she tries it.

txsvicki said:
I'm not sure if it applies now, but at least 10 years ago when I was a nurse, a board was put under patients in a hospital bed before doing cpr or applying the paddles. We learned to do that quickly first.
yes, always on a hard flat surface. Thank you! You didn't throw people on the floor? ha

beesy said:
yes, always on a hard flat surface. Thank you! You didn't throw people on the floor? ha
Well.....there were times I threw my hubby on the floor.:blushing: I just didn't know it was cpr that I was doing?!?! ;)

Goody said:
But she continued to think of them at the hospital. She told more than one nurse about how she messed up the prints on that knife. What she didn't know was that the knife handle was made of material that wouldn't pick up prints so she was always safe from incrimination.

Awww poor thing, all that worrying for nothing.
But breakdown? That is laughable. Her blood pressure was close to normal, even with the loss of that blood, and her vitals were normal. She was also perfectly alert on the phone, in the ambulance, in the ER, and after her surgery all day long that day without sleep. Even with pain and sleeping medication. Her way of staying in control if you ask me

Her supporters always try to say her vitals were high for her. Pish. They were well within the normal range for her age, height and weight. How often would a healthy young woman get her vitals taken to compare them? Dumb! Being able to tell the correct time when she was asked shows me she was alert. Then she tries to say I was drugged during my first statements..blah....blah. Double Pish

Another thing she was heard snapping at Darin that day when he told family members that he came right down stairs as soon as he heard her screams. It was said that Darlie shot back, "No, you didn't!" What was that all about

I know! I couldn't believe that! How would she know what he heard, unless they'd talked about what he was supposed to say. Then it changed to "I heard glass breaking".

Waddell was nearby and the first to arrive. He did not call in to report that he arrived, probably because Darin was in the front yard yelling and screaming, "Somebody stabbed my wife and kids," which he denied in court but was witnessed by the neighbor across the street who was awakened by his screams (bedroom window up)
Oh I didn't know that, cool. Darin was foiled for every lie he told, wasn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties