Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Goody said:
Mary is a wonderful person, who has been on this case the longest of anyone here, I think, except maybe Jeana. She just gets frustrated over the bruise issue. It comes up the most often and is probably the least important because no matter how you look at them, whether they are self inflicted or not, they can never prove guilt or innocence yet so many people seem to be fooled by them.

In the old days these message boards had unwritten rules the hard cores thought to be important, kind of like your grandfather's generation thought beating the kid with a belt was good discipline. I think the boards have evolved since then just like society has mellowed. Most homes have computers now and the net is just too big to control. So cut her some slack, She knows this case inside out.
(Plus she's a school teacher.:dance: )

Once again, I volunteer to "bite the bullet." I'm willing to visit Darlie on death row and try to recreate the bruises on her. GEEZ, what I won't do for ya'll. :D :D :D

Jeana (DP) said:
Once again, I volunteer to "bite the bullet." I'm willing to visit Darlie on death row and try to recreate the bruises on her. GEEZ, what I won't do for ya'll. :D :D :D
lol.......:laugh:

JimPence said:
I just kissed my laptop's screen. (Now it's all messy!) :rolleyes:
Jim

LOl, too funny, Jim. I'm sending down snow and ice, that's my kiss.

Jeana (DP) said:

aaaaaahahahahaaha give her one for me will you. Tell her that she needed to have a least one tiny broken bone for us to believe those arms were beaten with anything but a wet noodle.

JimPence said:
Consider the slack cut! Mary, mea culpa. Forgive me, please.
Jim

You don't owe me an apology, Jim. I owe you one. "Lazy" was a horrible choice of words, and I truly didn't mean it the way it sounded.

I've been with this case way too long, and sometimes frustration gets the better of me. When stupid things like that come out of my mouth, I realize I'm due for a time-out, LOL!

Jeana (DP) said:
Where were you during the trial? They could have videotaped it and preserved it for the record, then we wouldn't be spending all this time beating our heads :banghead: against the proverbial bruise wall. ouch.

cami said:
LOl, too funny, Jim. I'm sending down snow and ice, that's my kiss.
Ooooo! Send down lots of snow and ice. It'll melt before it gets here and then we might get that 12 inches of rain that we need here in North Texas!

JimPence said:
Ooooo! Send down lots of snow and ice. It'll melt before it gets here and then we might get that 12 inches of rain that we need here in North Texas!
Ah, so you are another Texan. I am surprised you didn't follow Darlie's case closer.

Mary456 said:
You don't owe me an apology, Jim. I owe you one. "Lazy" was a horrible choice of words
Nah. I can be pretty lazy sometimes. How else can you explain the fact that I wrote my latest book on a laptop while sitting in my recliner all day? (Rough work, I know, but somebody's gotta do it!) ;)

Jim

Goody said:
Where were you during the trial? They could have videotaped it and preserved it for the record, then we wouldn't be spending all this time beating our heads :banghead: against the proverbial bruise wall. ouch.

LOL My kids were small during the trial, or I would have been there. I seriously doubt they would have let me try my "experiments" on her in the courtroom though. :D

JimPence said:
Nah. I can be pretty lazy sometimes. How else can you explain the fact that I wrote my latest book on a laptop while sitting in my recliner all day? (Rough work, I know, but somebody's gotta do it!) ;)

Jim

Brat!
:razz: :razz: :blowkiss: ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Brat!
:razz: :razz: :blowkiss: ;)
My older brother would agree with you!

Actually, I've found that sitting in a recliner all day is very hard on my back. I guess that means I can legitimately say that writing is a back-breaking job.

Goody said:
Ah, so you are another Texan. I am surprised you didn't follow Darlie's case closer.
I followed it in the news pretty closely, but at that particular time I was pastoring a little church and had a couple crazy people of my own that I was having to deal with. They kept me way too busy to allow me to pay much attention to Darlie's plight.

JimPence said:
My older brother would agree with you!

Actually, I've found that sitting in a recliner all day is very hard on my back. I guess that means I can legitimately say that writing is a back-breaking job.

Ha! Tell me about it. I've actually resorted to lying on my back with my legs up against a wall and trying to work that way at times! Looks funny, but it works!

Jeana (DP) said:
Ha! Tell me about it. I've actually resorted to lying on my back with my legs up against a wall and trying to work that way at times! Looks funny, but it works!
Hmmm. Haven't tried that one, but I did do a full rewrite of my novel "Blind Sight" while flat on my back. I was really thankful for a "stomach top" computer.

Jeana (DP) said:
I LOVE it! Nice ears!!!

Jim, I think once you've frenched us, a hand shake is just going in the wrong direction! :D

Good luck with your novel! We can't wait to read it. ;) ;)

LOL Jeana! :laugh:

I just read some reviews of Jim's book, Blind Sight, and must read it too, it looks really good!

Eve

eve said:
I just read some reviews of Jim's book, Blind Sight, and must read it too, it looks really good!

Eve
Thank you! Remember. Don't start it late at night. I can't be held responsible for lost sleep. ;)

Jim

JimPence said:

Here it comes. I believe in sharing.

We got pounded all night long, our first major storm. Up to 30 cms in metro and 50-60 on the coast. Everything in the province is closed, including work! Great to have a day off in the middle of the week.

Jeana (DP) said:
LOL My kids were small during the trial, or I would have been there. I seriously doubt they would have let me try my "experiments" on her in the courtroom though. :D
They are kind of funny that way. O, well, another missed opportunity.

cami said:
Here it comes. I believe in sharing.

We got pounded all night long, our first major storm. Up to 30 cms in metro and 50-60 on the coast. Everything in the province is closed, including work! Great to have a day off in the middle of the week.
Are you NUTS?????????? :slap: Don't send no stinking snow and ice down here. It had better peter out somewhere north of these hills I live in. :mad: Goody is going to be pouting big time!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back