Darlie's injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did you see demo by bevel? Can you get it on net?

You won't find it on the net. It's the one tv program they will not put on the .net site because it contains the forensics for one thing and clearly shows Darlie's guilt.

It's a half hour program featured on Forensics Files on Court TV. It's entitled "Invisible Intruder."

I saw it in Canada years ago on a program entitled "Medical Detectives" and it turned me from innocent to guilty.

It also contains the bloody knife imprint in the carpet and the explanation as to how it was made...this to me is the one irrefutable piece of evidence of Darlie's guilt.

It's also featured on a new Discovery channel program but it was made by either Britain/Quebec or Austrailia/Quebec so it's possible that Nicola may see it in Wales.. It's been broadcast in Ireland and Mexico I think and of course I saw here in Canada on Discovery. I think the title was Perfect Family or something like that...if you do a search you'll find it.

Wendy...I'll pm you on this...

There are many reasons why I think shes innocent. If you look at the sink the blood seems to be only at the front of sink. If she did 'clean up' after herself there would have been blood all round the sink - not just at front. If you look at sink there is paper towels, half a roll - not just replaced and not empty, there is also a sponge, none of these items were used. If she was cleaning up after herself howcome they aint found whatever she used to clean up? Also the cleaning products had no traces of blood on them - if she was cleaning blood up water wouldnt be enough she would have had to use cleaning products - no cleaning products mixed with blood was found anywhere.
I also do not think she had enouygh time to commit murders, plant sock, stage crime scene THEN call 911.
There is no way she could have inflicted injuries of that extent to herself - the neck wound which I mentioned earlier is just one eg, there is a stab/cut to her elbow that went nealy to bone. Since injuries were on two arms she would have to have been holding knife with an injured arm whist inflicting injuries on second arm, looking at the pictures I dont think that she would be able to inflict wounds of that extent on herself. These are main points why I think shes innocent, hope that answers your question for now.

I agree there is a lot of evidence that does say that she is innocent. As for the wounds I have seen the pictures and it doesn't look to me like there was anything inflicted. She had extensive wounds. Over $10,000 of emergency surgery. As far as the neck wound from what I have researched the only reason it didn't hit the main vein is because as the DR stated he had to remove a necklace that was embedded in her throat and that was what stopped the throat wound from being fatal. As for why the children seemed to be more bruatlly attacked and she didn't die, well adults are stronger physically and she was knocked out so maybe the killer thought she was already dead. I do believe there was someone in that house that night and until they do the DNA testing with the fingerprints that didn't match anyone in the house or the tests on the pubic hair and other limb hairs that were found to prove otherwise I believe she is innocent. There is something that doesn't make much sense either, the nurse that was at the hospital that had seen and taken care of Darlie while she was there, when she was called to testify why would she lie about the bruising? I clearly saw bruising on her arms and she said that there wasn't.....why lie? I agree with the clean up thing to....you have to figure there were wet towels being brought back and forth for the boys while she was on the phone with 911, so if it seemed that the sink was clean well there was running water on for the towels and it would be consistant with the blood that was dripped on the front of the sink with something dripping from the towels. There are also so many ways that people deal with things after a trauma and unless you have ever experienced a major trauma you don't know how you will react to anything. When you are innocent you don't think that people are going to pick apart everything you say and do and twist it, all you are thinking of is the grief you are feeling.

So what about the hesitation wounds. Darlie's wounds where not so severe that only because the death of her boys, the Doctors would have released her and sent her home. The Nurses did not lie about the bruises. It it is because they were not there. You see when you have the facts, you present the facts. When you have the law, you present the law. When you have nothing, you say everyone lied.

So who cleaned up the blood from the couch.

Why did Darlie not even to bother asking any medical people how the boys were doing.

Why did she apply pressure to her own neck, but ignored instruction to apply pressure to one of the boys wounds.

The Doctor who tended to Darlie testified that her wounds were "superficial".

There was no blood trail away from the scene, no footprints, no fingerprints.

Flowers arranged on the floor, stems not broken. A lamp askew. You seem to think that a "violent" life and death struggle occurred and bruising and that was all that was broken. A fight over the remote would have caused more damage.

The "stranger" leaves a women alive that can ID him, and send him to the gas chamber and then claims at trail traumatic amnesia and can't remember what he looks like. What a lucky, stranger/intruder. How fortunate for her, oops him.

Her bruises are not the correct color or pattern to struggle with her intruder. Who is she superwomen. All the guy had to do is subdue her easily and for her to scream.

But No neither happened. Again, I have no doubt she is guilty.

I agree there is a lot of evidence that does say that she is innocent. As for the wounds I have seen the pictures and it doesn't look to me like there was anything inflicted. She had extensive wounds. Over $10,000 of emergency surgery. As far as the neck wound from what I have researched the only reason it didn't hit the main vein is because as the DR stated he had to remove a necklace that was embedded in her throat and that was what stopped the throat wound from being fatal. As for why the children seemed to be more bruatlly attacked and she didn't die, well adults are stronger physically and she was knocked out so maybe the killer thought she was already dead. I do believe there was someone in that house that night and until they do the DNA testing with the fingerprints that didn't match anyone in the house or the tests on the pubic hair and other limb hairs that were found to prove otherwise I believe she is innocent. There is something that doesn't make much sense either, the nurse that was at the hospital that had seen and taken care of Darlie while she was there, when she was called to testify why would she lie about the bruising? I clearly saw bruising on her arms and she said that there wasn't.....why lie? I agree with the clean up thing to....you have to figure there were wet towels being brought back and forth for the boys while she was on the phone with 911, so if it seemed that the sink was clean well there was running water on for the towels and it would be consistant with the blood that was dripped on the front of the sink with something dripping from the towels. There are also so many ways that people deal with things after a trauma and unless you have ever experienced a major trauma you don't know how you will react to anything. When you are innocent you don't think that people are going to pick apart everything you say and do and twist it, all you are thinking of is the grief you are feeling.

Missy - you keep mentioning that her surgery cost over $10,000. SO WHAT. That amount of money for a surgery is minor. I had MAJOR TRAUMA to my right leg that required surgery and a 5 day stay. All said and done it cost me over $75,000.00. NOW WAS I NEAR DEATH. NO..... I MIGHT OF FELT LIKE I WAS BUT I WAS NO NEAR DYING. SO that $10,000 worth of surgery just certifies to me that her wounds were superficial.

Oh and you know what Missy, during this traumatic event in my life, guess what... the only human being I was worried about was my 2 year old daughter, I refused to let them call an ambulance because I didn't want to freak my little 2 year old out at the time. SO I SUFFERED AND HAD SOMEONE DRIVE ME. I could feel pain but I was more worried about my child. SO TELL ME, MISSY, HOW COME DARLIE NEVER TRIED TO HOLD HER BABIES WHEN THEY WERE DYING?

Not only hold her babies, but hold a towel to the wound of the child, and not herself.

She never asked how they were doing, saying OMG, please take me but let my boy(s) live and take me, please take me, just let them be O.K.

When she was brought in to the hospital, she never once asked again if they were O.K. or showed any concern for them.

When again she was on a bed, the little boy stabbed, bloodly body was right on the next bed. Lifeless and dead. The nurse thought that she would break down emotionally and become distraught. But all she did was look over, said nothing and was only concerned about herself.

Again, I came up with the thought, why did the "stranger" leave, without stabbing her the same way as the boys. Darlie is a women, the "stranger" is armed and obviously much stronger, what caused him to flee in the "life and death "struggle" with Darlie.

All it would take is one stab wound to the torso and she is down. But she "struggles" with him and only receives "superficial" wounds to the throat.

How many women have "struggled" with an armed intruder, who just killed her kids in a vicious manner and live to tell about it. Well "superwomen" Darlie Routier. I really don't think others live to tell about it.

What caused the "stranger" to give up the "fight" and leave again past the obvious valuables and then drop the knife with the "strangers" fingerprints on it.

It is not a "first" time criminal who "enters" a house and then kills two kids and does not "profit" from it at all. Was "little" ole "Darlie so "tough" that she scared him "off" after he killed the kids and was armed with a knife and then she "claims" she chased him, again unarmed when the "stranger" could easily overpower her and had a knife.

What would she have done, if "he was not so scared of her, turned around and stabbed her in the torso, was she going to tackle him and hold him for the Police. Sure.

Boy the stranger "must" have been really scared of a little ole unarmed women.

So scared that she received bruises and was superficially cut on the throat while she was fighting with him. Did he have three hands.

Who is the grace of God can sleep through the murders of their two children viciously killed mere feet from them.

No one.

You wonder why the cops thought about her....gee I wonder.

If you tell a story, you break it down, critical analysis, go over every detail, if something is "fabricated" it will not follow a logical thought pattern and common sense, because it is not based in reality, you have to make up the story to "attempt" to fit the circumstances. Cops know this, Darlie does not.

Just like our oldest tried to "convince" us that the reason he did not do well in school this years is because "the work" was too easy. Not that he did not do assignments at the last minute, hung out with friends instead of studying, and "did not do homework" all the time. Of course, not, the work was just too easy............that is why..........sure makes sense to me. Can anyone say: Summer School. Grounded. Loss of Privileges.

Missy - you keep mentioning that her surgery cost over $10,000. SO WHAT. That amount of money for a surgery is minor. I had MAJOR TRAUMA to my right leg that required surgery and a 5 day stay. All said and done it cost me over $75,000.00. NOW WAS I NEAR DEATH. NO..... I MIGHT OF FELT LIKE I WAS BUT I WAS NO NEAR DYING. SO that $10,000 worth of surgery just certifies to me that her wounds were superficial.

Oh and you know what Missy, during this traumatic event in my life, guess what... the only human being I was worried about was my 2 year old daughter, I refused to let them call an ambulance because I didn't want to freak my little 2 year old out at the time. SO I SUFFERED AND HAD SOMEONE DRIVE ME. I could feel pain but I was more worried about my child. SO TELL ME, MISSY, HOW COME DARLIE NEVER TRIED TO HOLD HER BABIES WHEN THEY WERE DYING?

were you at her house that night? did you see her not hold them or is that in the transcripts too? I have kids and they are VERY important to me so lets not act like your trauma was worse then anyone elses. plus from a medical perspective how would you know what the hell to do when your children are stabbed on the floor like that? If you have ever been attacked or if your children have ever been attacked and I hope you or your children have not, then you would know why darlie wasn't in the best frame of mind....and yes lets add in all the drugs given to her....that messes your mind up too. It just seems like you are not willing to really look at anything else and it means more to see an innocent woman rot and deal with the grief of losing her children too. I have not seen the JFD site or whatever, so my research comes from other sources. Reliable ones and sorry we dont see the same....and for the record I have read the transcipts and I see a lot more then you are apparently.

Oh come on, the cops told her to get towels for the boys and she ignored him. That is called evidence. She held a towel to her throat, but declined and ignored the cops when they said to get towels to hold over the boys wound. Why, because if one boy lived, he would not support her story. He would say "Mommy stabbed me and my brother, she in no way shape or form could do anything that "may" save the life of a witness and victim.

If you want to know about a person, look at what they do, not what they say as much, but their behavior. Personality denotes behavior. People can tell stories, lie, fabricate, but their behavior does not lie.

Like the man who "claimed" he killed his wife in "self defense", but low and behold she was stabbed twelve times and he lied, lied and lied. Evidence does not "lie". He thought that "he could con" the court, tell a "story" and he would just walk away. Just like Darlie. It took the jury two hours to convict him and he is in jail for life. Darlie is where she belongs also. But low and behold "she can still "con" some people, but not most.

Just like Scott Peterson, he was "judged" on his actions, conduct and behavior. In his mind, like Darlie's, eliminate the person and you feel you eliminate the problem. He thought he could get "away" with it by his "story" just like Darlie thought the same thing. Both are on death row where they should be.

did you see her not hold them or is that in the transcripts too?

Yes, it is in the transcript, Missy. All the police and paramedics on the scene testified that Darlie didn't go near Devon or Damon. They were there, they saw what she did and did not do. Darlie stood by the kitchen counter, holding a towel to her neck. She didn't even ask about her boys on the way to the hospital.

and yes lets add in all the drugs given to her?

What drugs? Darlie wasn't on any drugs (except diet pills) on June 6, 1996.

were you at her house that night? did you see her not hold them or is that in the transcripts too? I have kids and they are VERY important to me so lets not act like your trauma was worse then anyone elses. plus from a medical perspective how would you know what the hell to do when your children are stabbed on the floor like that? If you have ever been attacked or if your children have ever been attacked and I hope you or your children have not, then you would know why darlie wasn't in the best frame of mind....and yes lets add in all the drugs given to her....that messes your mind up too. It just seems like you are not willing to really look at anything else and it means more to see an innocent woman rot and deal with the grief of losing her children too. I have not seen the JFD site or whatever, so my research comes from other sources. Reliable ones and sorry we dont see the same....and for the record I have read the transcipts and I see a lot more then you are apparently.

1st of all I never said my trauma was worse than anyone else. I WAS POINTING OUT THAT $10,000 IS A NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I PAID OUT FOR A FREAKING BROKEN LEG.. YES A BROKEN LEG. OH AND DARLIE WAS LEFT FOR DEAD. LIFE-SAVING SURGERY FOR $10,000????? SIGN ME UP FOR THAT INSURANCE PLAN I SAY.

And yes I did read in the transcripts that DARLIE REFUSED TO RENDER AID TO HER DYING KIDS. SHE STOOD THERE WITH A RAG TO HER NECK. I believe you need to reread the transcripts. Unless you just like to read between the lines and make things up to suit your agenda.

Where you in that home that night. NO you weren't either. But you believe Darlie was comforting her dying babies don't you. AS I believe what LE and EMT's stated. SHE DID NOT TOUCH HER BABIES ONCE OR EVEN ASK THEM IF THEY WERE DEAD. SHE KNEW THEY WERE DEAD!! It wasn't until the evidence starting coming in and Darlie found out that her sons blood was found on her nightshirt that she started saying that she was grabbing towels and placing them on her kids. Not applying pressure, just layed them there. IF she was holding Devon and Damon, the blood evidence on her shirt would of reflected so.

Oh and for the record... IF my babies were stabbed and dying on my floor, I WOULD BE HOLDING THEM BOTH BEGGING GOD TO TAKE ME AND NOT THEM. THEY WOULD HAVE TO PHYSICALLY RESTRAIN ME FROM MY KIDS.

Oh come on, the cops told her to get towels for the boys and she ignored him. That is called evidence. She held a towel to her throat, but declined and ignored the cops when they said to get towels to hold over the boys wound. Why, because if one boy lived, he would not support her story. He would say "Mommy stabbed me and my brother, she in no way shape or form could do anything that "may" save the life of a witness and victim.

If you want to know about a person, look at what they do, not what they say as much, but their behavior. Personality denotes behavior. People can tell stories, lie, fabricate, but their behavior does not lie.

Like the man who "claimed" he killed his wife in "self defense", but low and behold she was stabbed twelve times and he lied, lied and lied. Evidence does not "lie". He thought that "he could con" the court, tell a "story" and he would just walk away. Just like Darlie. It took the jury two hours to convict him and he is in jail for life. Darlie is where she belongs also. But low and behold "she can still "con" some people, but not most.

Just like Scott Peterson, he was "judged" on his actions, conduct and behavior. In his mind, like Darlie's, eliminate the person and you feel you eliminate the problem. He thought he could get "away" with it by his "story" just like Darlie thought the same thing. Both are on death row where they should be.

AMEN TO THAT!

were you at her house that night? did you see her not hold them or is that in the transcripts too?

Everyone who was in the house that night saw her not hold them or ask about them, and yep, it is in the transcripts too.
If you have ever been attacked or if your children have ever been attacked and I hope you or your children have not, then you would know why darlie wasn't in the best frame of mind....and yes lets add in all the drugs given to her....that messes your mind up too.
Then she would have been better served acting like she forgot everything, not going to your injured children is sickening I don't know how you can defend it. What drugs, diet pills??

Yes, it is in the transcript, Missy. All the police and paramedics on the scene testified that Darlie didn't go near Devon or Damon. They were there, they saw what she did and did not do. Darlie stood by the kitchen counter, holding a towel to her neck. She didn't even ask about her boys on the way to the hospital.

What drugs? Darlie wasn't on any drugs (except diet pills) on June 6, 1996.

Yea Mary I wonder what transcripts she is reading from. Are they two sets now? LOL One for the truth and one for the Darlie's?

Everyone who was in the house that night saw her not hold them or ask about them, and yep, it is in the transcripts too.
Then she would have been better served acting like she forgot everything, not going to your injured children is sickening I don't know how you can defend it. What drugs, diet pills??

Rino - I believe Missy is confused in regards to the actual events of that night. Or she is reading an entirely different transcript of the trial then the rest of us.

Missy - As I have stated before, Darlie did not receive any drugs prior to the murders. The only drug found in her system upon arrival at the hospital was her diet pills. The pain pills came after surgery. AND IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF SURGERY THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP, THE DRUGS ADMINISTERED WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR MEMORIES PRIOR TO THE SURGERY. Therefore the drugs given to her during her stay did not effect her memories from the night before..

I agree Reno, anyone who can stand there and not render aid to their dying kids is SICK and EVIL. DARLIE IS WHERE SHE BELONGS.

Rino - I believe Missy is confused in regards to the actual events of that night. Or she is reading an entirely different transcript of the trial then the rest of us.

Missy - As I have stated before, Darlie did not receive any drugs prior to the murders. The only drug found in her system upon arrival at the hospital was her diet pills. The pain pills came after surgery. AND IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF SURGERY THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP, THE DRUGS ADMINISTERED WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR MEMORIES PRIOR TO THE SURGERY. Therefore the drugs given to her during her stay did not effect her memories from the night before..

I agree Reno, anyone who can stand there and not render aid to their dying kids is SICK and EVIL. DARLIE IS WHERE SHE BELONGS.

First of all I was responding to another post with the whole diet pill theory and it was insinuated that it messes with your mind and could cause you to go into a rage and I said that I don't think that everyone on diet pills is going to go out and kill someone. As far as the drugs I am referring to and maybe I wasnt clear enough, but I was talking about how people were reacting to how she was in the hospital and the gravesite after she had been prescribed drugs. As far as how you think you will react to a child dying, my husband and I have had a child that died from a terrible disease and he didnt react the way that he thought he would. You don't know how you will unless it happens to you. Maybe some people may see it as cold hearted. I am not a cold hearted person and I do have children that I would defend with my life, but I also know that when you go through a trauma and any psychiatrist will say this, you will only remember what your mind wants you to and it is a way of protection. It is a fact that people can remember some things and not the whole thing after a severe trauma. You may never remember, but it is not uncommon for people to have bits and pieces. As far as the transcripts, in another post I explain why I don't give it much credit and hopefully you all will see where I am coming from after you read what I laid out about why I think she is innocent. I don't just put my *advertiser censored* on the line for someone that I really think is guilty. Even if it is for the sake of an arguement or debate. So after you read why I think opposite of you, maybe you can relate to my reasons and I did not just give my opinion in that post those were FACTS I have researched. Like there aren't others that give their opinions, but I guess it doesn't seem to count unless I agree with all of you. As far as other cases that have been mentioned, like Scott Peterson, I do believe he is where he should be and he is guilty, Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, the same I believe that they are GUILTY.

Missy - I have dealt with enough trauma, death, and circumstances beyond the norm to tell you that I WOULD NOT JUST STAND THERE DUMBFOUNDED AND STARING AT MY BABIES IF THEY WERE BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND DYING. I know people react differently to death. But I do not believe that a mother who did not cause harm to her babies is just going to stand there and not render aid.

Missy - Okay so lets just throw out all of the evidence along with the transcripts since you have no faith in the transcripts. Just because the Darlie's are still trying to cause a stink with the transcripts does not mean that all of us should believe that these doc's are wrong. Really Missy, I do not believe your are seriously searching for the truth in regards to Darlie's guilt because if you were then you would not quote her website when it comes to your "FACTS".

SO the whole entire state of Texas was out to get Darlie, huh That is the only reasonable explanation if you want to believe that the trial/transcripts/appeals are just garbage.

Missy - I have dealt with enough trauma, death, and circumstances beyond the norm to tell you that I WOULD NOT JUST STAND THERE DUMBFOUNDED AND STARING AT MY BABIES IF THEY WERE BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND DYING. I know people react differently to death. But I do not believe that a mother who did not cause harm to her babies is just going to stand there and not render aid.

Cyberlaw totally 100% agrees with Wendy........

Darlie thought she had killed both boys and when one was hanging on by a thread, could not do anything that would ensure that he would live, or else the stranger story would not have held water and there would be no Darlie supporters.

I would die without hesitation for my kids, I would take any bullet, knife, anything at all to ensure my kids are safe. I would go to the ends of the earth for them and then some. If my child was near death, dying, on the floor, I would do whatever within my human means to attempt to save them. If I could not, I would forever live with the guilt that I could have done more to save them.

I would not ignore the police, hold a towel to my own wound and do nothing to help my dying child.

The cop did more to attempt to save the life of the child, Darin did more again in an attempt to help the child. But Darlie did nothing. That is not a loving mother. That is a mother who does not want her child to live to testify against her.

but I also know that when you go through a trauma and any psychiatrist will say this, you will only remember what your mind wants you to and it is a way of protection. It is a fact that people can remember some things and not the whole thing after a severe trauma. You may never remember, but it is not uncommon for people to have bits and pieces .
So her mind wants her to remember being tapped on the shoulder by her son and seeing a man fleeing?

Her mind protects her from the tremendous burden of guilt as their children are brutally murdered in front of you, but there was no struggle that awakens her husband or disturbs the dog.

Her mind allows her to remember messing the fingerprints on the knife, but not the attack?

Cyberlaw totally 100% agrees with Wendy........

Darlie thought she had killed both boys and when one was hanging on by a thread, could not do anything that would ensure that he would live, or else the stranger story would not have held water and there would be no Darlie supporters.

I would die without hesitation for my kids, I would take any bullet, knife, anything at all to ensure my kids are safe. I would go to the ends of the earth for them and then some. If my child was near death, dying, on the floor, I would do whatever within my human means to attempt to save them. If I could not, I would forever live with the guilt that I could have done more to save them.

I would not ignore the police, hold a towel to my own wound and do nothing to help my dying child.

The cop did more to attempt to save the life of the child, Darin did more again in an attempt to help the child. But Darlie did nothing. That is not a loving mother. That is a mother who does not want her child to live to testify against her.

Very well said Cyberlaw. I also agree with you 100%!

Missy - Okay so lets just throw out all of the evidence along with the transcripts since you have no faith in the transcripts. Just because the Darlie's are still trying to cause a stink with the transcripts does not mean that all of us should believe that these doc's are wrong. Really Missy, I do not believe your are seriously searching for the truth in regards to Darlie's guilt because if you were then you would not quote her website when it comes to your "FACTS".

SO the whole entire state of Texas was out to get Darlie, huh That is the only reasonable explanation if you want to believe that the trial/transcripts/appeals are just garbage.

Just like you have the facts that you have been presented with as do I. Why is that so hard to understand? As far as the transcripts, when I see proof that they have been tainted how can you really have that much faith in them? Maybe you think I don't have enough faith in them, but I think you have too much faith in them. I am not saying that I agree with how she may have reacted during this situation, but based on that alone you seem to have convicted her just on that. Just because people don't act the way you think they should during a trauma or maybe the way you did during what happened to you doesn't mean that they are guilty. I have been told I am not looking for the truth or seeing the evidence, but all I am hearing from everyone is that there is so much trust in the transcripts that were screwed with and what proof is there that says that there aren't other parts that weren't messed with as well. The 1st transcriber tried to cover her mistakes why not someone else? That really isnt so far fetched. I hear you basing your guilty verdict on her behavior alone. If she did it then why is the state of Texas keep denying her the DNA tests that are newer? If she is so guilty then lets get on with it and see who's fingerprints and hairs it really is and if it is hers like it's being said then let her hang herself, but I am sorry there is still that reasonable doubt for me. I am not saying that all the transcripts are wrong, but because of the screw up that was made, it's not so credable, just like the little pickings everyone has for everything Darlie has reacted too or she didn't do this the way I would have or they would have I feel the same about the transcripts that were messed with.believe in what you have read and so do I, but it just seems funny how evidence in her favor just can't possibly be true, but the transcripts that HAVE been proven to have been messed with you believe every word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back