***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Allison recently return from the Great Barrier reef??

"Scratched from Coral, etc But not a razor"

Hoskins is our man. (was he ,could he be?)

Just had a thought... did he have a mistress called Coral? .... OMG, sorry. :)

Thanks Doc, that's exactly what I was thinking. I've been digging my claws in here and scratching to see the difference. (I didn't injure myself though! I'm not that crazy hehe)

lol careful BJ

I bet GBC dug the razor in after he got the scratches :moo:

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

The Ither scratches the expert believes were caused by razor appear fresher because blood in them appears redder. #badenclay

So did he drag his razor over the top of the scratches to create razor marks? Is that what it sounds like to anyone else?

Tishy and Linette
sorry to waste a comment but you had me
bursting out laughing at this tense time.....lol xxxxxxxxx

Also, did Allison have real or false nails? It's really, really hard to gouge with false nails.

Poor Allison, she put up a fight and hopefully by doing so has ensured her killer receives justice.

Matt Macklin @matty456
"The scratch would only have occurred by razor if moved upwards" expect witness #BadenClay

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid

"I think it is extremely, highly implausible" - Dr Richard Hoskins on claims Gerard Baden-Clay scratches were from shaving. @9NewsBrisbane

Wonderful, great to hear things like this. Thanks Thinking.

No worries curious :) and re the chuckling, too hard to explain fully but essentially Davis was saying a few frankly ridiculous things to him which he answered firmly and no-nonsense, yet Davis told him not to be defensive?! Clearly Davis is trying to rev him up but getting nowhere. I for one found it amusing. Others here may be able to explain it better!

All this talk of razors, fingernails, coral and thorns is positively making my skin crawl. Such pain.....I hope!

Not being shown the extent of the scratches, but hearing either coral or thorns could have made these shows how hard Allison fought for her life. Her last moments would have been horrible. RIP Allison :(

Yes she gave it her all to fight to stay with her little girls, I can only imagine how her parents are feeling today.

Hi All,

Long time reader of this forum. Great work. I have a computer forensics background.

Finally joined to hopefully add something that doesn't seem to have been picked up on by either side.

When the iphone's logs indicate that it was connected to power at 01:48 in the morning - this doesn't necessarily mean it was connected to mains power via a charger in the wall. It just indicates it was connected to a power source. This power source could just have easily been a 12V charger in a car.....

Either way discredits that he was asleep.

It's a shame that the Telco's haven't provided cell tell location tracking information on the night. It's been used in many cases in the USA to infer locations of defendants and cast doubt on statements..

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

Expert says major scratches to Baden-Clay face may have been caused by razor BUT "I think it's extremely highly implausible" #badenclay

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Expert says major scratches to Baden-Clay face may have been caused by razor BUT "I think it's extremely highly implausible" #badenclay

sorry some of these tweets are repeating the same thing over and over :0

Matt Macklin @matty456

Baden Clay talking to lawyer Darren Mahony from the dock during this morning proceedings #BadenClay

So did he drag his razor over the top of the scratches to create razor marks? Is that what it sounds like to anyone else?

I think driving into a concrete wall to try to cause injuries to himself and to avoid the police examination is a fair indicator that would probably be something he would do.

Hi All,

Long time reader of this forum. Great work. I have a computer forensics background.

Finally joined to hopefully add something that doesn't seem to have been picked up on by either side.

When the iphone's logs indicate that it was connected to power at 01:48 in the morning - this doesn't necessarily mean it was connected to mains power via a charger in the wall. It just indicates it was connected to a power source. This power source could just have easily been a 12V charger in a car.....

Either way discredits that he was asleep.

It's a shame that the Telco's haven't provided cell tell location tracking information on the night. It's been used in many cases in the USA to infer locations of defendants and cast doubt on statements..

Hi captb & welcome to Websleuths!...Looking forward to hearing your input :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme