***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

Court now seeing marks on Gerard Baden-Clay's body around neck/collarbone #badenclay

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

Court now seeing marks on Gerard Baden-Clay's body around neck/collarbone #badenclay

Hi All,

Long time reader of this forum. Great work. I have a computer forensics background.

Finally joined to hopefully add something that doesn't seem to have been picked up on by either side.

When the iphone's logs indicate that it was connected to power at 01:48 in the morning - this doesn't necessarily mean it was connected to mains power via a charger in the wall. It just indicates it was connected to a power source. This power source could just have easily been a 12V charger in a car.....

Either way discredits that he was asleep.

It's a shame that the Telco's haven't provided cell tell location tracking information on the night. It's been used in many cases in the USA to infer locations of defendants and cast doubt on statements..

Hi and welcome.. glad you joined up and added your useful information.

As you can see a lot of us are not so tec savy lol.

The only photo I could find of Allison with her fingers in the photo is the one I've had posted on first page. Only one fingernail is visible...

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

Matt Macklin‏@matty456

Scratches from Baden Clays collarbone and neck being shown in court ATM #BadenClay

Must have decided to do a full body shave that morning. Or were these the caterpillar marks? :what:

Now looking at picture of marks on left upper chest. #badenclay a patch of injuries, of red inflammation.

Courtroom gallery is nearly full. #badenclay

Ippygal has it covered, sorry everyone for the double posts and my annoying signature!

The only photo I could find of Allison with her fingers in the photo is the one I've had posted on first page. Only one fingernail is visible...

Very possible that Allison has had her nails shaped differently at times anyway... some have them rounded, some squarish. Depends how she had them that night.

10.42am: Mr Davis asked Dr Hoskins whether he could compile a list of all the objects that could cause similar scratches on someone's skin.

"Scratches can be caused by all manner of things," Dr Hoskins said.

"That's why in my statement I've said whilst they (Baden-Clay's injuries) have all the hallmarks of fingernail scratches, I can't rule out any other causes.

"That's as far as I'm going."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...eam-in-the-night/story-e6freoof-1226596271477

Marly there is a photo on Allisons online memorial that shows her nails but I have no idea how to post it here :blushing:

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

Doctor has no idea what could have caused a large, red graze-like injury across Baden-Clay's chest. #badenclay

Ippygal has it covered, sorry everyone for the double posts and my annoying signature!

Fruit tingles, we are all grateful for anyone who takes the time to try and get info to us here.
Thank you for your input, and look forward to your opinion on what's happening. :)

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_

Injury near right armpit on front. Expert says he'd be surprised if a rubbing injury. He draws no conclusions #badenclay

Injury near right armpit on front. Expert says he'd be surprised if a rubbing injury. He draws no conclusions #badenclay

Gerard Baden-Clay is again sitting in a corner of the dock where he is not visible to most of the gallery. #badenclay

Marly there is a photo on Allisons online memorial that shows her nails but I have no idea how to post it here :blushing:

Ok thanks Amee. I'll have a look for it. To post the photos in the larger size rather than as an attachment many of us use Photobucket. You have to sign up for an account on there. It's quite easy from there.

Matt Macklin‏@matty456

The courtroom is full. Easily 50/60 people in courtroom watching evidence. #BadenClay

Yes she gave it her all to fight to stay with her little girls, I can only imagine how her parents are feeling today.

She did not roll over and die as commanded by her dominating husband.
Allison fought for her LIFE and that is the exact opposite to suicide ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro