***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KateKyriacou: Getting ready for day four of the Baden-Clay committal. This morning Toni McHugh will be cross examined.

Snails you can do the updates I have a pile of work here waiting :)

@KateKyriacou: Getting ready for day four of the Baden-Clay committal. This morning Toni McHugh will be cross examined.

Hi Maigret. You can do the twitter feeds if you like. I'm at work today so I'll be interupted a bit.

Thanks for pointing out that Mackay-Wood was her ex-partner. I'd forgotten that! Duh!! ;)

It's a very revealing statement -ie Gerard doesn't spend money on himself - he bought me a camera - he also bought himself one - so he does spend money on himself - and the dig about the house - she obviously didn't know they rented
And the part where TM says {after they saw eachother at the gym} that she may have texted GBC something referring to Allison as a 'lady of leisure' implies she saw her as having a laid back life where things were just handed to her on a platter. It was the life Toni thought she would have one day. Clearly she had NO idea of the life Allison really had with GBC.

OK. Let me know if you want to do some later :)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD
Gerard Baden-Clay committal hearing to resume this morning. Former staffer Toni McHugh due to give evidence.

couriermail.com.au‏@couriermail
Getting ready for day four of the Baden-Clay committal. This morning his alleged mistress Toni McHugh will be cross examined.

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid
We're expecting to hear from Gerard Baden-Clay's former mistress in his murder committal today. @9NewsBrisbane

Ursula Heger‏@ursulaheger
Toni McHugh listed as the first witness today at Baden-Clay committal hearing @tennewsqld

Gerard Baden-Clay committal hearing to resume this morning. Former staffer Toni McHugh due to give evidence.

Hi Fuskier. Are you good to do the tweets?

'staffer'. Is that what they're calling it these days.....

stuffer, more like.

Toni's unit at St Lucia was cleared out and put up for rent this weekend..

I wonder how chummy OW & TM will be in the back room or over the lunch break?

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Gerard Baden-Clay is back in his corner of the dock.

BBM

Exactly Maigret!! it ties in with the comment from Allison's dad...

May 04, 2012

Mr Dickie and wife Priscilla recalled how life had become a nightmare since receiving the call from their son-in-law Gerard on Friday two weeks ago.

"He (Mr Baden-Clay) just said she went for a walk and she didn't return - that's all he said," Mr Dickie said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840
I have been in this position. My spouse was found safe and well. When I phoned the in-laws, I first asked if he was there or if they'd heard from him. There's no love lost between me and them either. To me that suggests he knew exactly where Allison was.

I'm interested to hear what the body language and eye contact is like between GBC and TM.

toni must be a witness for the prosecution then.

All are at this committal, its Davies pick of whom he cross examines..

well well well. whoda thunk, ey?? then again, she may be a hostile witness for the prosecution, who knows....

couriermail.com.au ‏@couriermail
Getting ready for day four of the Baden-Clay committal. This morning his alleged mistress Toni McHugh will be cross examined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro