Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AustraliaNewsOnline ‏@AustraliaNews_
Mistress up at Baden-Clay hearing: 10:43 AM

9.57am: The first witness to give evidence, Dr Margaret Stark, has told the Brisbane Magistrates Court she studied images of injuries on Gerard Baden-Clay's body at the request of investigating detectives.

Dr Stark, the director of the NSW Police clinical forensic medicine unit, said it was her opinion that the deep gouges on Gerard Baden-Clay's face were caused by fingernails.

She said superficial scratches next to the gouges were caused later - likely by a razor blade

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

I expected it to be a bit Versace, considering she was very critical of Allisons interior decorating skills.. leaving aside for one moment that she had the hide of a rhino to be inside Allisons home at all.

But its not. .its poky, dark, and dreary.

I couldn't find it but - yes I can believe that - I have had someone who rents and probably always will rent make disparaging remarks about houses that others live in and own ( albeit with a mortgage)

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131
9.57am: The first witness to give evidence, Dr Margaret Stark, has told the Brisbane Magistrates Court she studied images of injuries on Gerard Baden-Clay's body at the request of investigating detectives.

Dr Stark, the director of the NSW Police clinical forensic medicine unit, said it was her opinion that the deep gouges on Gerard Baden-Clay's face were caused by fingernails.

She said superficial scratches next to the gouges were caused later - likely by a razor blade.

<modsnip>

Kate Kyriacou&#8207;@KateKyriacou
''I've never seen any self-inflicted injuries like that.'' - Dr Margaret Stark re Baden-Clay's chest injuries. Large graze/scratch.

Oh you just gotta love these defence barristers, don't you?

''Is there any science to this, or is it just speculation?'' Mr Davis asked.

''I don't think there are any published papers quoting the dynamics of fingernails...it's almost just common sense,'' she replied.

Mr Davis said Dr Stark could not give expert evidence on ''common sense''.

''I suppose it's years of experience examining (scratch injuries),'' she said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/day-four-of-hearing-to-determine-if-gerard-baden-clay-will-stand-trial-for-murder-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

If I'd been on the stand and a barrister had said that to me, I would have been sorely tempted to reply "Are you saying that the legal process has nothing to do with common sense?"

But that's just me...!

Alison Ariotti&#8207;@AlisonAriotti
The mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay, Toni McHugh is about to take the stand on day 4 of his committal hearing. @9NewsBrisbane @thetodayshow

Oh how I love the comment "... it's almost just common sense." lol

Please please please media get a photo of TM as she is leaving court!!!

Sarah Elks&#8207;@sarahelks
Prosecutor Danny Boyle says Ms McHugh has given five statements to police. #badenclay

Mr. Davis, you are clutching at straws when there are no straws to clutch! What a joke

I'm surprised the defense hasn't accused the coroner of merely speculating ABC was deceased.

5? I've only read 4. Wonder when the other one was given?

The only documents we have, and which are now posted here on WS, are those tendered at the bail application hearings. But don't forget that the magistrate has been given 330 statements...

There are a LOT we haven't seen!

Alison Ariotti&#8207;@AlisonAriotti
#BadenClay mistress says she's provided 5 statements to police about her relationship with the accused. @9NewsBrisbane

Donna Field&#8207;@Donna_Field
Ms McHugh tells court the relationship with GBC ended abruptly sept 2010 #badenclay

I hope we get to read statement #5 I wish I was there today to death stare Toni ! Bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668