***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would turning off the App (on Allison's phone) involve an internet connection? - sorry if this is obvious to everyone however, where I live I don't get a signal so don't bother much with my mobile. Hence, technically backward.

No, it's just a change in the setting of the iPhone. I thought they could have used her iPhone's internet to run the battery down quicker, not really to connect to the internet. IMO.

Did someone not want the phone located (in which case, why?) or was that just a fluke?

Would turning off the App (on Allison's phone) involve an internet connection? - sorry if this is obvious to everyone however, where I live I don't get a signal so don't bother much with my mobile. Hence, technically backward.

I don't know. I don't have one.

after going over Tonis stuff today, it still baffles me that the business partnership between Ben and Jocelyn and Phillip lasted as long as it did.. you just could NOT run a business, a business that relied heavily on public good will with that kind of craziness going on between staff ( which Toni was) and management.. It was never going to work. It makes perfect sense that they copped a loss, and bailed out as quickly as they could , each one of them in different ways.. there are some situations one gladly pays to get out of.

In Jocelyn Frosts statement she just drops a remark. .. she says'.. Toni couldnt cope without Gerard ' ......and from Thinking and Laifdans reports, it seems she isnt coping at all, without Gerard. Something very very toxic went on between her and Gerard , a sort of Calibanish thing, she really did become his creature, relationship or not, sex or not, money or not, she couldnt and probably cant still cope without him. From the early days of it, she was enthralled enough to leave her husband/de facto of 17 years, drag the boys into a back and forth custody arrangement, it all was peripheral to Gerard, Gerard, Gerard...

and yet she was treated like a dog and barked and whimpered for more, for more.. it doesnt make for easy reading.. and there is something in Gerard that needed this sort of clingy, demanding yet powerless persistancy she demonstrated, her relentlessly grindingly useless hopes and dreams . The Hope. The Promise.

In Ben Bassingthwaites statement, I think, he says, that Toni thought Allison had been picked up by someone and run away to 'teach Gerard a lesson'.. . I have to wonder at that peculiar and deeply irrational reasoning. She was not ticking right, probably never has, and is still not ticking right

Did someone not want the phone located (in which case, why?) or was that just a fluke?

All indications are that they did not want the phone located. Why? That's the 60 million dollar question!

Was Ole' Brucey Overland mentioned in today's proceedings?

Sorry I am yet to catch up on all the pages! thanks so much to the sleuths in Court!

hahah.. no. Our Man Bruce will most likely crop up if the Computer bloke has to testify.. he was the one who retrieved some of Bruce's wondrous prose, and gifted logic....... and of course, Toni's responses to the Big Bruce..

I dont know how Mr Davis is going to deflect Bruce's stuff.. maybe he has specifically chosen witnesses who dont come across Bruce at all... he was very very careful not to ask Toni about Our Brucie.

And I suppose thats fair. Bruce is, after all a figment of two peoples imagination, only a pixel or two, no one ever actually MET Bruce.

All indications are that they did not want the phone located. Why? That's the 60 million dollar question!

It may only have been to give the appearance that Allison was still alive at that time (and therefore Gerard couldn't have done it) or that if she had met with foul play, that the perpetrator had taken the phone.

No, it's just a change in the setting of the iPhone. I thought they could have used her iPhone's internet to run the battery down quicker, not really to connect to the internet. IMO.

Thanks CC. What I'm picturing is just GBC - Allison's phone in one hand, his in the other. Within the process of getting rid of Allison's phone he does something to it to show he has tried to contact it, but alas! It goes to messagebank. I'm just basing this on the theory that only GBC was involved in Allison's murder. That's why I'm wondering whether he could have done something to it that involved the internet, maybe even hitting a wrong button.

Sorry I'm probably way off track here, just trying to put myself in that position - God forbid!

Respectfully snipped
Something very very toxic went on between her and Gerard , a sort of Calibanish thing, she really did become his creature, relationship or not, sex or not, money or not, she couldnt and probably cant still cope without him. From the early days of it, she was enthralled enough to leave her husband/de facto of 17 years, drag the boys into a back and forth custody arrangement, it all was peripheral to Gerard, Gerard, Gerard...

Ah yes but our boy is no Prospero that's for sure

E
Thanks CC. What I'm picturing is just GBC - Allison's phone in one hand, his in the other. Within the process of getting rid of Allison's phone he does something to it to show he has tried to contact it, but alas! It goes to messagebank. I'm just basing this on the theory that only GBC was involved in Allison's murder. That's why I'm wondering whether he could have done something to it that involved the internet, maybe even hitting a wrong button.

Sorry I'm probably way off track here, just trying to put myself in that position - God forbid!

Dropped it off while he was " out driving around looking for Allison" drove really fast for a minute, then called her phone.

after going over Tonis stuff today, it still baffles me that the business partnership between Ben and Jocelyn and Phillip lasted as long as it did.. you just could NOT run a business, a business that relied heavily on public good will with that kind of craziness going on between staff ( which Toni was) and management.. It was never going to work. It makes perfect sense that they copped a loss, and bailed out as quickly as they could , each one of them in different ways.. there are some situations one gladly pays to get out of.

In Jocelyn Frosts statement she just drops a remark. .. she says'.. Toni couldnt cope without Gerard ' ......and from Thinking and Laifdans reports, it seems she isnt coping at all, without Gerard. Something very very toxic went on between her and Gerard , a sort of Calibanish thing, she really did become his creature, relationship or not, sex or not, money or not, she couldnt and probably cant still cope without him. From the early days of it, she was enthralled enough to leave her husband/de facto of 17 years, drag the boys into a back and forth custody arrangement, it all was peripheral to Gerard, Gerard, Gerard...

and yet she was treated like a dog and barked and whimpered for more, for more.. it doesnt make for easy reading.. and there is something in Gerard that needed this sort of clingy, demanding yet powerless persistancy she demonstrated, her relentlessly grindingly useless hopes and dreams . The Hope. The Promise.

In Ben Bassingthwaites statement, I think, he says, that Toni thought Allison had been picked up by someone and run away to 'teach Gerard a lesson'.. . I have to wonder at that peculiar and deeply irrational reasoning. She was not ticking right, probably never has, and is still not ticking right

To me, it seems like he 'groomed' her. Behaviour I mean, not waxing.

E

Dropped it off while he was " out driving around looking for Allison" drove really fast for a minute, then called her phone.

Do we know how far away each phone was? Allison's when it connected to internet and GBC's when he phoned and got messagebank? 6.31am and 6.32am?

Respectfully snipped ...

Wouldn't surprise me if they continue a relationship even if he is convicted and gets a life sentence. Many women maintain relationships with (even marry) prisoners. I don't understand it, but it does happen.

Time for her to really think long and hard about her two boys - won't be that long until they are adults. She should cherish the years of their youth and start pulling herself together for their sake. He was never worth her blind love and never will be.

lol, I wonder if GBC is worried about Brucey coming up...the whole thing of having the email (apparently for sometime) is weird and embarrassing and cant really be explained.

I wonder where the name came from?

Another thing which I find strange is the openess of feelings, most men I know dont openly declare love the way he allegedly did to the business partners about TM...also in the blog posts about his family life... it's all very different to how most men communicate?

hahah.. no. Our Man Bruce will most likely crop up if the Computer bloke has to testify.. he was the one who retrieved some of Bruce's wondrous prose, and gifted logic....... and of course, Toni's responses to the Big Bruce..

Do we know how far away each phone was? Allison's when it connected to internet and GBC's when he phoned and got messagebank? 6.31am and 6.32am?

No. Locating Allison's phone would be the only way to tell I think.

Racking my thoughts & back to scraps barking. GBC had scrape marks or compression consistent with carrying a back pack under his armpit.
What kind of fencing do the neighbours have, could he have climbed through a barbed wire fence or tight strands of wire too get those marks under his armpits, that's exactly where it would rub. Why? To get rid of the phone. An iPhone could easily be pushed sideways with a foot into the soil as they are thin and sturdy. Just my thoughts other than it being Allison defending herself.

He could have got the injuries leaning over the Kholo bridge too, holding and trying to position a body to go as far under the bridge as he could direct it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme