***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
So relationship ends sept 2011 resumes dec but as friends then Toni McHugh says they had physical relations twice early 2012 #badenclay

Phil Willmington‏@PhilWillmington
Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress tells court they agreed relationship would be non-sexual but then had sexual relations twice in early 2012

Emmy Kubainski‏@emmykubainski
Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay tells relationship ended in Sept '11 but they slept together again between Feb '12 - April '12 @7NewsBrisbane

@AshleyMcDermid: Toni McHugh, Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress, tells his murder committal "I loved him." @9NewsBrisbane

for some reason I have collapsed into cynical laughter at the vision of Tone at the Police station, and Gerard ringing her there RIGHT as she is about to flub and fluster, telling her he told the police of their affair.. there is a certain sort of rightness about that. I'll bet she couldnt figure out which particular affair. the first? the second?? his other affairs, her?? what? I'd have paid good money to see the policemans expression while this call was going on.

what utter bumblers these two are..

Interesting . . . .
Emmy Kubainski‏@emmykubainski
Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay says she saw him a week before he was arrested for the alleged murder of his wife @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
''The whole circumstances around out relationship were constantly sad.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Alison Ariotti‏@AlisonAriotti
#BadenClay mistress said Allison was very angry when she found out about the affair and couldn't trust Gerard. @thetodayshow

''The whole circumstances around out relationship were constantly sad.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

Oh boo hoo! Spare a thought for Allison and the 3 girls :facepalm:

Alison Ariotti‏@AlisonAriotti
#BadenClay mistress says Allison placed restrictions on Gerard after finding out about affair. He had to be home at certain times.

TMH..You're a joke !!!! so sorry you felt so sad, how do you think Allison and her girls may have felt with this going on !!!!!
If you play with fire you are sure to get burnt !!!! I hope you both fry !!!

all my opinion only

11.08am: An emotional Ms McHugh said she tried to call Baden-Clay the day after he broke things off in September 2011.

''I called him to try and understand what had happened,'' she said.

''I wanted to discuss it.''

''Were you interested at that stage in continuing the relationship?'' Mr Davis asked.

''Yes,'' she said.

''I was angry and hurt.

''I wanted an explanation...I wanted some clarity as to how he'd come to that decision.

''He said very little.''

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

thats her first verifiable lie.. in her original police statements, she says the sexual component of the festivities began in February. at her unit. before that, they had only met for coffee and stuff and talking 'issues' for a nearly a year. she of course had texted emailed and rang him from the moment he dropped her, and fired her.. Bruce Overland was well in the picture before Allison went missing..

So now we have SuperAffair mark 3..

I doubt it ever ended, it merely went further underground. The rest was just for show and to pacify Allison.

That is the inevitable result of two sad cases getting together.

In December, he called again.

''(It was) him wanting to give me some indication that he didn't plan to be in a marriage indefinitely - that he still had feelings for me,'' Ms McHugh said.

''He told me he was one day going to come to me unconditionally.''

But in the same conversation Baden-Clay told her he was going to maintain his marriage to Allison in the short-term

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field (Donna Field is an ABC Journalist)

Toni McHugh: marriage counseling after the affair was outed required Allison and GBC talk for 15 min each night abt it #badenclay

Interesting that TM used the words "I loved him". I get the feeling she still loves him. I wonder if GBC picked up on the past tense in her statement.

I have been in this position. My spouse was found safe and well. When I phoned the in-laws, I first asked if he was there or if they'd heard from him. There's no love lost between me and them either. To me that suggests he knew exactly where Allison was.

You are so right.In fact, it IS really strange that he didn't call them to see if they had heard from her rather then telling them that she was missing.

sad, huh?? would one say, then, Toni, that you were DEPRESSED??? reaching for the ZOLOFT???

so.. Gerard now has two sad women to deal with.. he is not exactly your good cheer guy, spreading happiness and joy.. business partners, staff, wives, mistress, mistresses, bank manager, accountant, Flegg, his 3 mates who lent him money, in laws, outlaws, family....

all seemed a little peeved with Mr Pieface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory