***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How mortifying, being asked in front of all these people when you had intercourse with the man sitting there accused of murdering his wife, her rival. In front of all these people and media. I would be really uncomfortable.

Do you think her tears were real? or was she putting it on for sympathy or to avoid a question? Did she seem to have support?
What an awful situation she is in now, what an awful situation her kids are now in.
Never mind the stares and gossip from fellow kids at school but the parents would be even worse.

Cc I do think her tears were real in so far as she feels very sad for herself and the situation that she finds herself in now. There were many, many mournful long looks in GBCs direction (I couldn't see his response), especially at the end of the session as she watched him being led away. She looked very sad the whole time and her voice ranged from so soft you could hardly hear her, to quite loud, high pitched and defensive, depending on the line of questioning occurring.

Cc I do think her tears were real in so far as she feels very sad for herself and the situation that she finds herself in now. There were many, many mournful long looks in GBCs direction (I couldn't see his response), especially at the end of the session as she watched him being led away. She looked very sad the whole time and her voice ranged from so soft you could hardly hear her, to quite loud, high pitched and defensive, depending on the line of questioning occurring.

she just doesnt GET it even now.!!..

She will have the utter nuttiness to apply for a conjugal visit before long.

So are the defence now saying that the forensic accountant is wrong, and out of whack by a cool million and a half, or thereabouts?

Wow - that's a bit of a long stretch, isn't it? Is this the desperate new line to replace the suicide defence? Or is this just trying to prove that the forensic accountant hasn't got a clue? But the defence do?

Maybe Gerard gave them the dummy books & they fell for it -I bet he tried it!

I don't understand why Davis is hinting that all that money he borrowed from friends (gentlemen's agreements ) doesn't matter ,and that all is forgiven and forgotten. If I had lend someone a significant amount with the promise of repayment, I would be knocking on their door day and night demanding repayment. These are large amounts and I can tell you If that was me I would sure "try my best" to get it back.

she just doesnt GET it even now.!!..

She will have the utter nuttiness to apply for a conjugal visit before long.

And that will be denied. She is a witness for the prosecution. :twocents:

She might be a comfort eater (and who could blame her?)

She's paying a very high price for being extremely naive. I don't think she'd have left her boys sleeping to go and look after Gerard's girls while he shifted a body though.

I don't think she was that naive, I think she is a go-getter and wanted it all and pushed him to the max! Little did she know that he was worthless. And still is worthless.
Maybe she didn't help with the murder but I think she pushed a vulnerable man who was desperate to have it all, remember it was her who gave him the ultimatum.

Hi fellow sleuthers,
I got tied up bigtime over the weekend with a work assignment so not much chance for me to join the discussion, also slowed progress on my diagrams for time frames, but rest assured it's still in the works. However tomorrow I am able to attend court so I'll keep on the updates, Anybody else going? And does anyone know the witness lineup for tomorrows proceedings?
Thanks to everyone for keeping the info rolling in :yourock:

I don't think she was that naive, I think she is a go-getter and wanted it all and pushed him to the max! Little did she know that he was worthless. And still is worthless.
Maybe she didn't help with the murder but I think she pushed a vulnerable man who was desperate to have it all, remember it was her who gave him the ultimatum.

Totally agree. And the pair of them are liars by omission. TM did not mention in her four affidavits that she spoke to GBC on the day of the conference. At least she did admit it in court today. She may well have admitted to that in her fifth affidavit but why not admit it in the first or second affidavit. Did she forget? I don't think so.

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

I have a couple of niggling thoughts.. sorry if this has all been thrashed out in a previous thread. Allison must have known things were financially dire, yet she had her hair done. Did she know that TM would be there & wanted to look her best, planning to attend with another member of staff from a struggling business maybe for moral support?
The other was why were her clothes so large? Were they actually Allison's? Or where they just easier for someone to dress her in?

About her clothes, hopefully the police went through her wardrobe to check on the sizes. Good thinking. Maybe they were mummy dearest's.
I believe her hair was a freeby due to not being happy with the last 'do'.

"many many mournful long looks in GBC's direction....especially at the end being led away"

<modsnip>

Change of plan...as there's still a lot of members in this thread we'll keep it open for those who wish to comment on today's committal hearing.

Loving the avatar jD are those germs?:blushing:

<modsnip>. <modsnip>
Great work on the tweets and updates WS folk, doing a sterling job worthy of a clap

smiley-clapping.gif

Just wanted to add that OW was in the courtroom today - she stood directly opposite GBC, from about 9:20 on smiling and making eyes until the judge arrived at 9:40ish and then she left and I never saw her again.

Even though TM's statement was after Allison was found, it still suggests she doesn't believe the suicide theory. Again, I wonder why on earth the defense is so stuck on trying to suggest Allison took her own life. It seems more logical to suggest another person was responsible for her death.

I agree. It would be far easier to say "Yes there was an argument. Alison was very upset with me and lashed out and scratched my face before running off. I thought she needed to cool off and would be angry if I followed her. I was alarmed when I woke up early in the morning to find she had not returned".

Mind you since he has not signed a formal statement of interview, I will be interested if he does change his story, saying eg. he was embarrased by his affair and did not want to admit the fight was about that etc. I think that would be far more believable than what he is trying to have us believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyacintha