***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The witness went to the site where this supposedly occurred he looked at acacia and some other dadagia? Trees and couldn't find any evidence of the caterpillars.

The relevance of the species on questom in terms of April is that they are very large and hairy in April, they tend not to drop out of trees rather process up and down them
And if one landed on u you'd be we'll aware of it

Spratsmum, I wanted to quote.you but it's not coming up. The kids with a secret, yes, I can't put my finger on that but there is something fishy about that.

Yes it really is child like behavior. Hiding behind a pillar with that child like thinking of I can't see you and therefore you can't see me and then poking her head out to take a peek at little brother who's in trouble. Then remaining in hiding so that she doesn't get into trouble too!

Flouncing around the court instead of sitting there like a grown up listening to it all. I find that extremely odd...

I do have a question about OW though, I'm sure that I read earlier that she home schools her kids. Does anyone else know about this? Maybe she has had to put them into school to be able to spend a lot of time in Brissy this year?
I wonder if she will support GBC 'at all costs'? Whatever that may be? Surely this has to be impacting on her marriage and family life?

I wonder if GBC thought he'd only have to mention the caterpillar situation once to shift focus away from some of his injuries. Bet he didn't think it would become of key importance in the whole case!

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps us up to date from the courts and for court documents being available - don't they make interesting reading!

A couple of things have struck me and wonder about the opinion of others regarding my thoughts:

1. The Brookfield State School is only up the road from the Baden-Clay rental property, why would you drive the girls everyday, surely the older two were old enough to walk.

2. Allison's last call was to Olivia - Olivia is a mother with three young children and a husband in a job that would need a lot of support - how can she spend so much time in Brisbane? The way Olivia and GBC seem to be going on in court is as if they are children with a secret, and they are keeping it from the big world.

3. No woman attending a conference the next day would sleep on a couch overnight, not conducive to the best sleep and certainly not a way to keep your hair do in place.

4. The clothes being so big, I wonder if they belong to Elaine, bigger clothes would be much easier to put on a corpse then the correct size - love to know what Allison was wearing at the hairdressers

Bolded by me.. just reading the autopsy report of what Allison was wearing, I wondered if they were what she wears to bed.. the singlet top and pants at least.. the brand 'short Stories' is a pyjamma brand sold by shop 'Bras and things'..Now I realize that it does not mean she wore it as a bed outfit.. but combined with the Katies pants, which seemed a largish size for what I would think Allison may wear.. but if wearing them to bed, she may have worn bigger size for the baggyness and comfort.. the Jumper is interesting..perhaps it was indeed used as the pathologist suggested as a form of strangulation.. All just thoughts that came to mind when reading it..

<modsnip>
The defense is going for the "The police didn't suspect anyone else" line. Nothing unusual there, just creating doubt.

Why do caterpillars
Suddenly appear
Anytime
GBC is near?
Just like T
They long to be
Close to him.

The witness went to the site where this supposedly occurred he looked at acacia and some other dadagia? Trees and couldn't find any evidence of the caterpillars.

The relevance of the species on questom in terms of April is that they are very large and hairy in April, they tend not to drop out of trees rather process up and down them

I seem to recall in one of the statements that someone witnessed GBC brushing away a caterpillar at the cross country (or something along those lines). Anyone remember this?

Seems almost bizarre to have all this time, energy, money and emotion expended by so many people this past year ...

Why can't the wretched suspect just TELL THE TRUTH!

Maybe they thought he was a tree and processed up and down him! Explains the multiple abrasions and injuries across his chest and underarm? I can definitely see that..very plausable.:what:

Kate Kyriacou &#8207;@KateKyriacou
But, after searching Brookfield are and literature, could find no evidence of these caterpillars in Brookfield. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou&#8207;@KateKyriacou
Prof Zalucki said there are species of caterpillar that can cause plenty of skin irritation through "poisonous hairs". #badenclay

But, after searching Brookfield are and literature, could find no evidence of these caterpillars in Brookfield. #badenclay

Donna Field&#8207;@Donna_Field
New witness Dr Gordon Guymer - botanist with Qld Govt #badenclay

Now we have Dr Gordon Guymer, director of the Queensland Herbarium. #badenclay

David Murray&#8207;@TheMurrayD
Queensland Herbarium director Dr Gordon Guymer giving evidence about examining botanical exhibits. #badenclay

Why do caterpillars
Suddenly appear
Anytime
GBC is near?
Just like T
They long to be
Close to him.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Now I'll have that song in my head for the rest of the day! Thanks for that miss plum! :floorlaugh:

Botany phd and has been employed as a botanist since 1980 is a director in qld gov - talks about the examination of plant materials

A pillar of the community pretend-attacked by a caterpillar not of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme