Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleuthis-maximus
Okay sorry about dodgy typing etc happy sleuthing all.

I am so sorry if I offended you. I just don't want to jeopardise this case. It was very much appreciated what you were telling us. I couldn't be there today but you made me feel like I was.
Anyway I'm sure you were ducking into and out of the courtroom to send us your reports, so all good ;)

according to whats on the record of interview at his home that morning, yes.

he says .. . * precis* .. got up. toilet and emails. I was rushing. that sarah got up. THEN I cut myself.

Now. .. I dont know, nor do I wish to know, how long Gerard remains in the toilet to do his emails.. I dont know if he shaves * and tears chunks out of his face* before he showers... did he shower and get dressed AFTER he went 'driving around"?? he rang in at 7.15.. said he got up at 6am .. thats an hour and a bit..

In Keiron Ash's statement, GBC has apparently said that he went out looking for Allison, then returned home to S, S AND S (this is going to become a well known quote I think!) and get his girls up. So either he left the girls at home on their own while he went out looking for Allison the first time, or someone else was already there looking after the girls.

I need a break, but if anyone is keen to compare some statements - something I just thought about:

It would be interesting to look at the timeline the morning Allison was reported missing

i.e.
-Kieron Ash's statement (and other police) that includes GBC's reference to looking for Allison before he got ready for work, going home to get ready

-the time phone calls were made between BC's - what time were they contacted, when they arrived, who arrived

-who was looking after the kids when GBC was out driving the streets, did he really call the police from his car?, what time did he get back

-if he cut himself shaving, I would assume at least one of the BC's was there, because they were looking after the children while he was driving around? In Keiron Ash's statement, he said GBC told him that he WENT HOME to 's**t, shower and shave' - he didn't get up from bed and do this, so he would have had to see someone before he went looking for Allison. I wonder what they said in their statement about whether GBC had the cuts on his face when they first saw him (before he went looking for Allison)? This would be VERY IMPORTANT testimony, IMO.

Something seems really off to me about that morning - I'm sure looking at all the statements and documents will show some inconsistencies.

What always sticks in my mind is when OW was asked by a TV interviewer how GBC got the marks on his face. She indicated to the left hand side of her forehead and said that he'd fallen over. The scratches on GBC were on the lower right of his cheek. The expression on OW's face is one of a bald faced liar IMO. I've seen that same expression on kids when they are blatantly lying and hoping to God they don't get found out.

So did GBC tell OW and Nigelaine that yes, he and Allison did have an argument on the Thursday night and she lashed out and scratched him and then stormed out? If that's the case and OW believes this story, why would she indicate to her forehead when asked about the marks on GBC's face?

Liars, the lot of them! :furious:

Click images to enlarge.
349404-baden-clay-bail-hearing.jpg

347384-baden-clay-evidence.jpg

OW-GBC-bumped-head.jpg

My opinion only and not that of Websleuths.

In Keiron Ash's statement, GBC has apparently said that he went out looking for Allison, then returned home to S, S AND S (this is going to become a well known quote I think!) and get his girls up. So either he left the girls at home on their own while he went out looking for Allison the first time, or someone else was already there looking after the girls.

in neither of those records does he state when he called Nigel to come on down. ... he does say that he called Olivia while he was out driving, to come down to take the girls to school. So when Nigel was called, and what time, , no idea. And in those two statements, (Const Ash, and SSarge Curtiss ) do either of them ask what time Nige got there.. but there were two cars and two people from the same address * Niges* there when Const Ash turned up.

Two cars from the same address appears to me they arrived at different times.... and since he was out driving, looking for Allison along the regular route, I am assuming Nige was already there when he did that, not leaving the girls alone THEN he says, he called Olivia to come down too. Why??

according to whats on the record of interview at his home that morning, yes.

he says .. . * precis* .. got up. toilet and emails. I was rushing. that s<modsnip> got up. THEN I cut myself.

Now. .. I dont know, nor do I wish to know, how long Gerard remains in the toilet to do his emails.. I dont know if he shaves * and tears chunks out of his face* before he showers... did he shower and get dressed AFTER he went 'driving around"?? he rang in at 7.15.. said he got up at 6am .. thats an hour and a bit..

If he was sitting on his throne checking emails after he went driving, that would be Suss.

and I suppose, if Nige was there , before the little girl was up, he would have seen Gerards uncut manly face before his rushed hacking, as well.

But ... dont know what time Nige got there. Only know, by assumption, he was there when Gerard went out to look for Allison and rang the police whilst doing so. If thats what was true. But he also rang Olivia , he says, to come down.. So .. I assume that Olivia didnt get down there till after 7.15.
So. .Nige there earlier than Olivia. Earlier than Gerard went out to look for Allison.

My brothers say the SS & S thing, he left out shampoo though!

More details from GBC statement:

-GBC said he got up at 6am - morning like any other
-did usual S,S and S
-this morning was no different
-check emails whilst on toilet

This next point is what I think gives away a lie - sounds to me like he gives away that he knew it wasn't going to be a 'normal' morning, but he jumped the gun because at this point in his story/account of the morning, there wasn't anything to suggest anything was wrong (i.e. wasn't aware Allison was missing yet).
'...Um, then, um, and then I was rushing 'cause the, I needed....'

Then he goes on to say about getting the girls up.

I also remember hearing that and given his demeanor in the interview it didn't surprise me one bit! Then today to read that he knew the brands of the clothes that Allison was wearing it sent my gaydar pinging ;) LOL

Also some men that are confused about their sexuality become extremely promiscuous with women in an attempt to hide the fact.

All MOO

So Allison had HIS clothes on? That's why the larger size! Oh I'll need therapy and medication after this lot! Do ya think TMs clothes fitted? Doha think he tried?
:floorlaugh:

and I suppose, if Nige was there , before the little girl was up, he would have seen Gerards uncut manly face before his rushed hacking, as well.

But ... dont know what time Nige got there. Only know, by assumption, he was there when Gerard went out to look for Allison and rang the police whilst doing so. If thats what was true. But he also rang Olivia , he says, to come down.. So .. I assume that Olivia didnt get down there till after 7.15.
So. .Nige there earlier than Olivia. Earlier than Gerard went out to look for Allison.

so does that mean nbc was there while allison was still "out walking" before the big panic to call police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleuthis-maximus
Okay sorry about dodgy typing etc happy sleuthing all.

I am so sorry if I offended you. I just don't want to jeopardise this case. It was very much appreciated what you were telling us. I couldn't be there today but you made me feel like I was.
Anyway I'm sure you were ducking into and out of the courtroom to send us your reports, so all good ;)

Hello no not at all, thanks for telling me I had no idea and really don't want to so anything wrong in this regard so now I know.. I thjnk my updates were reflected of what MSM have reported,.. But I understand the point and I certainly wouldn't have updated if I knew the judge said not to.

I also wasn't following the thread while updating so didn't see the warnings :(

I have work the rest of the week now so no more committal attendance for me

I saw some fresh flowers on Allisons fence this morning. Big thanks to the lovely person who thought to leave some during this hearing. To me, each time I see them they scream support for Allison and donuts to the BC's!

in neither of those records does he state when he called Nigel to come on down. ... he does say that he called Olivia while he was out driving, to come down to take the girls to school. So when Nigel was called, and what time, , no idea. And in those two statements, (Const Ash, and SSarge Curtiss ) do either of them ask what time Nige got there.. but there were two cars and two people from the same address * Niges* there when Const Ash turned up.

Two cars from the same address appears to me they arrived at different times.... and since he was out driving, looking for Allison along the regular route, I am assuming Nige was already there when he did that, not leaving the girls alone THEN he says, he called Olivia to come down too. Why??

The phone records say he called Nige at about 6:57.

well. lets break the morning ablutions into parts..

6am gets up. goes to the toilet, does emails. says he does his usual. Sh , shower and shave..

gets girls up. middle child up first. THEN cuts self.

7.15 am. reports Allison missing from moble in car whilst out driving walking route.

told to return home by operator and wait for police.

8am. Ash and Hammond turn up. Gerard is dressed, right down to cufflinks.

so did he shave and shower, and then cut himself yet again? getting info out of Gerard is like extracting treacle.. DID he do his 'usual'.. ???

More details from GBC statement:

-GBC said he got up at 6am - morning like any other
-did usual S,S and S
-this morning was no different
-check emails whilst on toilet

This next point is what I think gives away a lie - sounds to me like he gives away that he knew it wasn't going to be a 'normal' morning, but he jumped the gun because at this point in his story/account of the morning, there wasn't anything to suggest anything was wrong (i.e. wasn't aware Allison was missing yet).
'...Um, then, um, and then I was rushing 'cause the, I needed....'

Then he goes on to say about getting the girls up.

Hmmm is that early to be getting kids ready?

Going back to the "blood on a towel" thing ... IMO this has been planted by GBC later. I recall that the first police officers on the scene that morning (Const Ash?) said he looked around for evidence of blood regarding GBCs "shaving" mishap and couldn't find any bloody tissues or any blood anywhere. IMO. Most probably it will turn out to be GBCs blood.

well. lets break the morning ablutions into parts..

6am gets up. goes to the toilet, does emails. says he does his usual. Sh , shower and shave..

gets girls up. middle child up first. THEN cuts self.

7.15 am. reports Allison missing from moble in car whilst out driving walking route.

told to return home by operator and wait for police.

8am. Ash and Hammond turn up. Gerard is dressed, right down to cufflinks.

so did he shave and shower, and then cut himself yet again? getting info out of Gerard is like extracting treacle.. DID he do his 'usual'.. ???

He shaved twice! Yeah right. Your wife is missing, you think it's serious enough to call police, you aren't going to be thinking about going to work and getting gussied up are you?

The phone records say he called Nige at about 6:57.

called him from his mobile.. I assumed he called Nige on Niges mobile to Nige while Nige was minding the girls, among other tasks, at Allisons home.

that is, Nige was already at Allisons home when Gerard called him.

what time Niges car was at Allisons home is not been attested to as yet, but I am mighty curious indeed..

cant figure out why Olivia had to leave her 3 with Elaine, gallop down, when Nige could have driven them the 200 yards to school. . .2 cars, from same address both there at the house.

Then ... on the other hand, Daughter in Law missing, Son with chunked out face, a cut hand, etc. . .. got to go and vacuum a house thats being 'launched' today.. business as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24